Multiple Entry Tourist Visa Laos

True, Thai consulates give at best a double-entry tourist visa in neighbouring countries of Thailand and they make it valid for travel to Thailand only within 90 days or three months from the date of issue. In your case, with no recent tourist visas, you should have no problem getting a double-entry visa.

I never recall reading anyone actually obtaining a triple in Bali. I think I recall reading a report on a double. It is a long way to go on a gamble, but you could try jkt also if you get knocked back. Trouble is if you get a single, you have to use it. Returning to Thailand by air, burning up the visa snd starting again.

I have never seen an account of a triple, not saying they do not exist. Seems almost to be urban legend.

You will need tickets to get to Bali though! Overlanding is just as if not more expensive, I know I have done it three times. From Medan, Pekanbaru and Battam.

FYI visiting Bali in.high season, tickets $$$ - was just looking at tickets for Sorong, I know. Flying to Bali in July will be non starter for most, guaranteed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear Vongbali,

I plan to come to the consulate on Tuesday. I will apply for a double-entry visa to spend 4 months on Koh Phangan. I've done this in the past and usually do a bus trip to the Malaysian border to get my second entry activated. Is it absolutely necessary to show a plane ticket out of the country for each entry or in some cases can this be waived? If this is so I will need to buy a plane ticket ASAP, but this seems unusual.

Also, what is the Fee in IDR for double-entry visas?

Thanks

Keith