Chalerm flees meeting after taunting protesters

webfact

Are all you anti democracy posters here the same person but with different niks?

All the same one or two line anti democracy rhetoric but without the ear ache jokes.

Well said.

wHAT'S an anti-democracy poster?

I do know some REFORM before an election people.. i also know some Thaksin get out people... BUt they all ultimately want a stable Thai government system capable of bringing Thailand into the future... preferable without being riddled with HUGE off budget debts..

That description fits the anti government protestors to a T.

Unfortunately the other sided of the coin is for keeping things the same. Which history tells us is impossible. Either you get worse or you start getting better.

We know who it is that wants to get better.

Suthep no matter what his past history is at least is putting out a logical proposal to make things better. I have not seen any where that he is going to be a dictator or the future PM or the chair of the council he is proposing. There is a lot out there and I may have missed it. If so kindly print the whole speech do not take things out of context. Don't waste your time and my time with baseless accusations or things that happened years ago and are not and have not been happening for years.

Where as the opposition wants to retain the same system that has seen a rapid decline in the Thai Government in the last two and one half years. Yes they have proposed setting up a council with the PM as the chair. A PM who has seen corruption grow by 2% under her leadership wants to chair a commission to stop it. Maybe it is just me but there is some thingh wrong with that logic. I notice this is her brainstorm after a more logical one has been proposed. Not before.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

While this incident has comic elements, a man was shot outside and his shooter hospitalised.

Even worse, the head of the govt body responsible for keeping a volatile situation from erupting decided to 'taunt' the protesters.

That sort of thing always goes down well in Thailand I've found, always seen as being a bit of a laugh.

<deleted>, how can this unstable loon be given so much authority, he's a walking disaster.

Who do you suppose is in charge of the PTP, and the government, on the ground? Yingluck?

Theoretically she is. In reality the head of the Government is in Dubai.

<deleted>, how can this unstable loon be given so much authority, he's a walking disaster

Not really. He is a sneaking back stabbing piece of dung who is using his own sister to hide behind while he directs the whole fiasco. He was not given the authority he bought it.

The BangkokPost just had a newsflash saying one of the protesters outside the ArmyClub was shot at and hit in the leg. The perpetrator arrested by protest guards, 'allegedly' beaten up a bit when trying to flee the scene and sent to Rajavithi Hospital.

how's that for taunting protesters?

And if you bothered to wait for a bit before posting your sensational report you would have read that it was a policeman who was taking photographs of the protesters. A "guard" later demanded to search the policeman who refused. The guard then told his "colleagues" to beat the policeman up. He fired a shot in self defence and was then severely beaten up and ended up in hospital.

How's that for taunting protesters?

Are we still talking about the same incident, or did you make up a new one?

I'm referring to this with latest updated from 06:16 today:

"The suspect gunman was caught by irate protesters, who beat him and grabbed his gun. Shortly after a PDRC leader took to a truck equipped with loudspeakers and announced that the suspect gunman was a police officer from Suthisan Police Station."

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/700125-a-protester-injured-in-a-shooting-in-front-of-army-club/page-5#entry7361602

@ rubl......................remember, the loon you are arguing with wrote the book on "taunting" !

The BangkokPost just had a newsflash saying one of the protesters outside the ArmyClub was shot at and hit in the leg. The perpetrator arrested by protest guards, 'allegedly' beaten up a bit when trying to flee the scene and sent to Rajavithi Hospital.

how's that for taunting protesters?

And if you bothered to wait for a bit before posting your sensational report you would have read that it was a policeman who was taking photographs of the protesters. A "guard" later demanded to search the policeman who refused. The guard then told his "colleagues" to beat the policeman up. He fired a shot in self defence and was then severely beaten up and ended up in hospital.

How's that for taunting protesters?

Are we still talking about the same incident, or did you make up a new one?

I'm referring to this with latest updated from 06:16 today:

"The suspect gunman was caught by irate protesters, who beat him and grabbed his gun. Shortly after a PDRC leader took to a truck equipped with loudspeakers and announced that the suspect gunman was a police officer from Suthisan Police Station."

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/700125-a-protester-injured-in-a-shooting-in-front-of-army-club/page-5#entry7361602

@ rubl......................remember, the loon you are arguing with wrote the book on "taunting" !

It's just that I fear dear fabs will feel lonely and ignored if no one responds to his posts full of half-truths and distorted facts. Mind you most of my discussions with him seem to end with me waiting for a reply.

• Like 2

Are all you anti democracy posters here the same person but with different niks?

All the same one or two line anti democracy rhetoric but without the ear ache jokes.

Well said.

wHAT'S an anti-democracy poster?

I do know some REFORM before an election people.. i also know some Thaksin get out people... BUt they all ultimately want a stable Thai government system capable of bringing Thailand into the future... preferable without being riddled with HUGE off budget debts..

That description fits the anti government protestors to a T.

Unfortunately the other sided of the coin is for keeping things the same. Which history tells us is impossible. Either you get worse or you start getting better.

We know who it is that wants to get better.

Suthep no matter what his past history is at least is putting out a logical proposal to make things better. I have not seen any where that he is going to be a dictator or the future PM or the chair of the council he is proposing. There is a lot out there and I may have missed it. If so kindly print the whole speech do not take things out of context. Don't waste your time and my time with baseless accusations or things that happened years ago and are not and have not been happening for years.

Where as the opposition wants to retain the same system that has seen a rapid decline in the Thai Government in the last two and one half years. Yes they have proposed setting up a council with the PM as the chair. A PM who has seen corruption grow by 2% under her leadership wants to chair a commission to stop it. Maybe it is just me but there is some thingh wrong with that logic. I notice this is her brainstorm after a more logical one has been proposed. Not before.

There is a fair amount of misinformation and lack of any recourse to Thailands political history and the machinations of Taksins early years in office,including hiding personal assets in the name of his housemaid and gardner, bribing the the following court cases which he won by a slim majority despite the finest independent legal minds in Thailand protesting at the injustice. Thailand did reasonably well in managing the recovery from the 97 asian collapse, he then set about creating a one party state by absorbing, bribing, threatening the independent political parties that made up the constituent groups in parliament. The man is as corrupt as his partner Hun Sen and its no wonder he enjoyed good relationships with the Burmese Generals. Once Taksin is take out, the issues affecting the poor need to be addressed by leaders with an altruistic agenda which would gain national and international support, the reason why most of the world looks on in bemusement is they don't understand how Taksin has been allowed to maintain his hold on Thai politics, had someone said on this site 5 years ago the shins will rotate the PM job amongst themselves it would have been seen as a joke. It still is in the eyes of the world.

Edited by Tywais
Fixed quote
  • Like 1