• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Noticed this on Facebook.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1390912771.669970.jpg

And there's an open slot on the WSBK calendar for November 2.

http://www.worldsbk.com/en/calendar

A long shot maybe.... but would be great if true.

As a taster, there's also the BRIC Bike Party on 8 February. Looking forward to that.

I'm going to that!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

i will be at Buri Ram as well.

will leave BKK afternoon though.

Highway, when will you be leaving on 8th?

Early. It's a fair way.

It will come to Buriram, 100% - not sure this year or not

and MotoGP next!!

Edited by H1w4yR1da

Good news. Will they have the track up to scratch in time?

I was taking to newf the other day and he mentioned that when he was in Sepang, there was concern if the track would be ready in time in October for the Super GT racers.

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

Edited by Garry

i will be at Buri Ram as well.

will leave BKK afternoon though.

Highway, when will you be leaving on 8th?

Early. It's a fair way.

It will come to Buriram, 100% - not sure this year or not

and MotoGP next!!

So I hear.....

F1 in the pipeline, but nothing substancial as yet

I'm curious about the logistics involved of bringing the WSBK, MotoGP or F1 teams to Buriram. Ideally, they'd land at Buriram airport but can it handle large aircraft? I'm not sure flying into Suwannabhumi and trucking everything 400klm up to Buriram is practical.

Anyone know how it's going to be done?

I'm curious about the logistics involved of bringing the WSBK, MotoGP or F1 teams to Buriram. Ideally, they'd land at Buriram airport but can it handle large aircraft? I'm not sure flying into Suwannabhumi and trucking everything 400klm up to Buriram is practical.

buri ram is 4 hours from bangkok.

In a truck, I doubt it!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

and if you were to go onto the MotoGP website for example, it gives a break down of the tracks and the closest International airports. The teams are used to long hauls. Bangkok to Buriam will be a walk in the park.

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to seeing the track next week. And how much of it is finished.

seriously mate, could you take some photos (if at all possible) and give us an report on its level of completion.

Good to see people start to believe in BRIC, when news came out i noticed a lot of people where quite sceptical.

I live not far from the track and go there quite often to see the progress, still much do be done, but it looks good, the whole tracklayout is there, the pitbuilding reached the second floor.i hope they make it to the 4-5 october deadline ( Japanese super GT races)

Here are some pics from BRIC facebook page:

post-143096-0-53210400-1391581133_thumb.post-143096-0-75070200-1391581139_thumb.post-143096-0-05796700-1391581151_thumb.post-143096-0-93484500-1391581164_thumb.post-143096-0-86371200-1391581171_thumb.post-143096-0-19696600-1391581200_thumb.post-143096-0-41783000-1391581208_thumb.post-143096-0-02382200-1391581216_thumb.post-143096-0-15688900-1391581218_thumb.

For sure i will check out that Big bike party, from what i've heard it's not a real "bike week" but just a rock concert/party, to promote the track. i hope there will get a good attendence.

The party is only for bikes over 500 CC.

It says so on the poster, not my words.

so?

i dont think so it will be a problem.

if problem, i fight with the guards!

i am biker you know, dangerous guys these bikers you never knowbiggrin.png

Edited by ll2

Let's hope those facebook photos are old pics and work on the track has come a ways since then.

varying from 7 months to 3 months old,I was there 3 weeks ago and no significant changes.

So a lot of work to be done.... although they work almost around the clock i have my doubts it will be ready ( approved, tested, etc) before October let's keeps our fingers crossed.

yeah i was thinking like we might drive on it!!!

When you take a off road bike you can do a few laps on the tracklaugh.png

Not sure about that 500cc and more sounds kind of strange.

It might be a special parking "show" area.

All of Buriram United/BRIC events are always free and open for everybody

I will see if 2morrrow i can take a sneak peek and see what there up to and if there is any sensational progress on the track.

for those who can read Thai:

โครงการ บุรีรัมย์ ยูไนเต็ด อินเตอร์เนชั่นแนล เซอร์กิต หรือ BRIC เตรียมประกาศความพร้อมและความคืบหน้าในการก่อสร้างแทร็กความเร็วระดับมาตรฐานโลก ด้วยการเชิญตัวแทนจากค่ายจักรยานยนต์บิ๊กไบค์ดัง รวมถึงสาวกรถบิ๊กไบค์ระดับ 500 ซีซีขึ้นไป ร่วมงาน "BRIC Big Bike Party 2014" ในวันเสาร์ที่ 8 กุมภาพันธ์นี้

โดย นายตนัยศิริ ชาญวิทยารมณ์ ผู้อำนวยการโครงการ BRIC เปิดเผยความคืบหน้าก่อนที่กิจกรรม BRIC Big Bike Party 2014 ซึ่งเป็นกิจกรรมใหญ่อย่างเป็นทางการครั้งแรกของสนามที่จะจัดขึ้นในวันที่ 8-9 กุมภาพันธ์นี้ ว่า ถือเป็นงานแรกของสนามที่จะรองรับรถระดับบิ๊กไบค์กว่า 2,000 คัน ซึ่งค่ายรถดังอย่าง ฮอนด้า ,ยามาฮ่า และดูคาติ ต่างตอบรับมาร่วมงานเป็นที่เรียบร้อยแล้ว

พร้อมกันนี้่ "หนุ่มโอ๊ต" ยังเผยถึงกิจกรรมของ BRIC ที่นอกเหนือจากงานปาร์ตี้ในคืนวันที่ 8 กุมภาพันธ์ ที่จะมีศิลปินมากมาย อาทิ ซิลลี ฟูลส์ ,เหน่ง วาย น็อต เซเว่น ,อี๊ด ฟลาย และ เสือ ธนพล ว่า จากการก่อสร้างที่เวลานี้แทร็กทั้งหมดเป็นรูปเป็นร่าง และนำรถลงวิ่งได้แล้ว ทางสนามยังเตรียมกิจกรรม ทัวร์แทร็กความยาว 4.554 กิโลเมตร เพื่อให้กับบรรดาคอบิ๊กไบค์ที่จะได้ลงไปสัมผัสในแต่ละโค้งของสนามด้วยเช่นเดียวกัน

ส่วนสาวกบิ๊กไบค์ที่สนใจเข้าร่วมเป็นส่วนหนึ่งในประวัติศาสตร์ของ BRIC สามารถสอบถามเพิ่มเติมได้ที่หมายเลข 081-790-8008 (คุณนุ) ,081-6699151 (คุณกิต) และ089-7775412 (คุณกาน) รวมถึงในเฟสบุ๊คแฟนเพจสนาม BRIC www.facebook.com/BuriramInternationalCircuit

สำหรับสนามแข่ง BRIC มีคิวเปิดตัวอย่างเป็นทางการด้วยการแข่งขันมอเตอร์สปอร์ตรายการที่ยิ่งใหญ่ที่สุดในเอเชียอย่าง ซูเปอร์ จีที 2014 ซึ่งมีกำหนดดวลความเร็วเรซประวัติศาสตร์ ครั้งแรกของเมืองไทย ในวันที่ 5 ตุลาคม ปีนี้

It States

" big bike 500 cc up to join 'BRIC Big Bike Party 2014' on Saturday, February 8."

So to me that includes 500cc as it says 500 & up

Now how about them 250's laugh.png

it sounds like harley people type of discrimination to me although a proper 250 cc sport outperforms harleyslaugh.png

maybe that is why they dont allow anything below 500 for not being ashamedbiggrin.png

• Like 1