PCAD leader threatens Viphavadi Tollway closure

webfact

He might have a bit of trouble finding a crew big enough to close the tollway,crowd numbers quoted on a recent post on protest sites were 40-50, its a far cry from 6,000,000. saai.gif

How dare you misguide the public? The supreme peoples power have more than 80 million protestors / minions ( including etc, etc) .

We will stop drinking your beer and water . We will boycott your product. ( what's your product by the way ?)

You better change the 40-50 protestors mentioned to 85 million. ( I was told that the protestors numbers just increased as I type this ) we have sold millions of these "Bangkok shutdown" Look at blue sky !!! . The proof of happy party protestors.

post-62424-0-54706400-1391223660_thumb.j

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He might have a bit of trouble finding a crew big enough to close the tollway,crowd numbers quoted on a recent post on protest sites were 40-50, its a far cry from 6,000,000. saai.gif

How dare you misguide the public? The supreme peoples power have more than 80 million protestors / minions ( including etc, etc) .

We will stop drinking your beer and water . We will boycott your product. ( what's your product by the way ?)

You better change the 40-50 protestors mentioned to 85 million. ( I was told that the protestors numbers just increased as I type this ) we have sold millions of these "Bangkok shutdown" Look at blue sky !!! . The proof of happy party protestors.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Are they available on ebay.( should be a few left over) wai2.gif

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Must be very profitable for bluesky to have street protests. Few more protest will not heard bluesky - who cares about the country's economy.

Close that tollway and thai air asia, nok air, orient thai will be desperately scanning the "hitman for hire" adverts..

(Joking.... I hope I am anyway...)

That will block the passenger transfers between the 2 airports.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

They have a right to protest, but not to close off junctions for weeks nor invade public buildings and harass civil servants threaten kidnappings and remove peoples' civil liberties by blocking polling stations. And they, as lawbreakers, occupying public land, have no right to make any demands of the Armed Forces to protect them.

I wonder where they got the idea? They should try new tactics. Your description is so 2010/UDD.

Edited by daboyz1

At least take over the ticket booths. That's the real highway robbery.

Ya right. Their fund is getting low. They might not get paid. Donations been siphoned off to foreign lands.

No no, its all been deposited into a trust fund to help those who have lost their livelyhoods. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif
Ya, you are right. Is the fund getting low? Maybe those who lost their livelihoods get handout of 20baht each a week. Oh no, I meant a day. LOL.

Send from my Mobile

Close it.

If you can't get the protection and this is the p[lace where nightly attacks are coming from, then go ahead and close it down. No life is worth traffic flow.

Good luck.

Well well, 24 posts in less than 24 hours, you have been a busy boy...............................

You're really getting sillier and sillier by the day. Picking up on him/her but ignoring pipkins. You definitely suffer from the tunnel vision or colour-blindness. Perhaps you should pay a visit to a general practitioner . Or even better visit specsavers?

They have a right to protest, but not to close off junctions for weeks nor invade public buildings and harass civil servants threaten kidnappings and remove peoples' civil liberties by blocking polling stations. And they, as lawbreakers, occupying public land, have no right to make any demands of the Armed Forces to protect them.

I wonder where they got the idea? They should try new tactics. Your description is so 2010/UDD.

2010 is history and the wrongs of the past don't make it right today. The people who are copying 2010 are bigger morons and idiots than those involved in 2010. A person with the brain of a nit would have learnt from history and would not repeating it.

Edited by chooka
  • Like 2

Close it.

If you can't get the protection and this is the p[lace where nightly attacks are coming from, then go ahead and close it down. No life is worth traffic flow.

Good luck.

Well well, 24 posts in less than 24 hours, you have been a busy boy...............................

You're really getting sillier and sillier by the day. Picking up on him/her but ignoring pipkins. You definitely suffer from the tunnel vision or colour-blindness. Perhaps you should pay a visit to a general practitioner . Or even better visit specsavers?

Thank you for enquiring after my health but really, it's of no concern to you........................... at all.

As far as Pipkins goes I would indeed have pointed out if he had posted 24 posts in less than 24 hours on his first day of posting, like wellwell, but 6 posts in 24hours is hardly the same is it?

which international airport are they cutting access to?

Blocking that tollway would make access to don muang troublesome. Could work around it, but transit between suvarnabhumi and Don would take a lot longer.

Plus travel between east and west bangkok would get ridiculous. It really is an important section for transit between various tollways.

Close it.

Good luck.

I sometimes find it difficult to define sarcasm and stupidity. I am taking the above as being sarcastic.

2010 is history and the wrongs of the past don't make it right today. The people who are copying 2010 are bigger morons and idiots than those involved in 2010. A person with the brain of a nit would have learnt from history and would not repeating it.

2010 was the Red Shirts attempt to have democracy restored after the Ruling Elite run judiciary managed to ban the Peoples Power Party. 2014 is the Ruling Elites latest attempt to destroy democracy because people keep voting the wrong way.

Don Mueang is the International Airport that would be affected. The closure probably wont happen because the Ruling Elite use the expressways. Its fine to block intersections that ordinary people use, but any attempt to stop the rich kids having a bit of fun burning rubber on the expressways would be frowned on.

which international airport are they cutting access to?

Blocking that tollway would make access to don muang troublesome. Could work around it, but transit between suvarnabhumi and Don would take a lot longer.

Plus travel between east and west bangkok would get ridiculous. It really is an important section for transit between various tollways.

With Don Muaeng being a military/civilian airport I don't think blocking access would be a wise move for the protesters.

Close it.

Good luck.

Thank you for enquiring after my health but really, it's of no concern to you........................... at all.

As far as Pipkins goes I would indeed have pointed out if he had posted 24 posts in less than 24 hours on his first day of posting, like wellwell, but 6 posts in 24hours is hardly the same is it?

That's simply stunning response. You do realize that person under that pseudonym posted on average 35-40 posts every day since he/she joined the forum. All pro-Thaksin, all one sided, totally devoid of substance. And you don't have a problem with it? Once again, your true colours are showing. wai2.gif

Double standards perhaps? How unusual of you. coffee1.gif

Edited by Mackie

Close that tollway and thai air asia, nok air, orient thai will be desperately scanning the "hitman for hire" adverts..

(Joking.... I hope I am anyway...)

That will block the passenger transfers between the 2 airports.

Even if the tollway + Vib Ransit below is closed, Don Muang can still be reached via Rangsit from the north.

No problem at all.

PCAD should go ahead, for the safety of the protesters.

Oh if you were getting attacked on an almost nightly basis, more then one person would have been injured! What do you take people for fools. If the perps of this violence wanted to maim and kill you lot, it would have already happened.

I just dont think that people really like what you guys are doing is all. Go home and cry to Mummy. bah.gif

With your understanding of Thai politics, may I suggest that you stick to cricket?

Ya right. Their fund is getting low. They might not get paid. Donations been siphoned off to foreign lands.

No no, its all been deposited into a trust fund to help those who have lost their livelyhoods. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif
Ya, you are right. Is the fund getting low? Maybe those who lost their livelihoods get handout of 20baht each a week. Oh no, I meant a day. LOL.

Send from my Mob

Just heard from a reliable source that a substantial amount of conterfiet thai baht around at the moment, locals beware.

Send from my Mob

Just heard from a reliable source that a substantial amount of conterfiet thai baht around at the moment, locals beware.

Ya right. Retailers, bars, eatery should check baht presented by the DEM's PDRC/PCAD guards and protesters.

Send from my Mobile

"The rally area at Ladprao Intersection is very risky," Mr. Issara said.

So, the only thing that comes to his mind is closure....

Why not just leave ? Pea brain !!

bah.gifhuh.pngmad.gif

Why not just leave ? Pea brain !!

You should say that exact same thing to your dearly beloved fugitive, then he can tell his sugar brained sister to jack it in and get on a plane to join him. What a good day that will be....

• Like 1

Oh if you were getting attacked on an almost nightly basis, more then one person would have been injured! What do you take people for fools. If the perps of this violence wanted to maim and kill you lot, it would have already happened.

I just dont think that people really like what you guys are doing is all. Go home and cry to Mummy. bah.gif

More than one person has been injured, a number of people have been hurt there in separate attacks including one who was shot in the back, typical cowardly actions from terrorists hired by the government to stir up trouble.

And I think it is you who needs to 'Go home and cry to Mummy. bah.gif' along with the rest of the red sheeple...

• Like 1

I think the reds and the yellows are having a competition as to who can come up with the most stupid statements and ideas.

Currently running neck and neck I guess?

Think it may be the same on TV lol wink.png

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You are certainly high up in the list of favourites to make first place, I would lay odds on it if betting wasn't illegal here....

• Like 1

..not even when their lives are threatened? Was it the same in 2010......their lives were fully "protected" by blck shirt guards .....thats the truth today!!!!!!!

According to data compiled by Thailand's Financial Ministry, Bloomberg L.P. and the Stock Exchange of Thailand, foreign investors have withdrawn US$3 billion (nearly THB100 billion) from Thai stocks since protests began on 31 October 2013. Analysts are commenting on the benefits being reaped by Thailand's neighboring countries and the Thai Stock Exchange has traced approximately THB6.3 billion that has moved to Indonesian shares.

Keep it up, xxxxxxxx. You're doing GREAT.

Less than PT and associated cronies have pilfered in a year, small price to pay if it leads to the removal of the detritus that is the Shin clan and Thailand can make improvements for the future...

and so limps home the mighty mass of educated thais. Look to be almose 6,000,000 short to me. I'd say about 200 when they passed me.

And the Army and Courts protect these vile thugs in order to claw back power for some old backers... Traffic flow barely interupted, there were so few.

BfTkLriCMAAFxLj.jpg

Broken record. Still in denial.