Red-shirt Suthep kicks off final day of 3-day push to pressure Yingluck

webfact

You are right Chrisinth.

In the meantime, if someone wants to receive pictures on real-time, you can follow this guy on Twitter: @issarar

One minute ago he wrote: "Many gunfire sound and ppl hv to lie for safe at Laksi."

BfYTPd6CEAAiI_a.jpg

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another "Final Day". How many is that now? coffee1.gif

don't worry it will go on until taksin is finally outed well done suphet for standing up to red shirt thugs and taksin mafia

this wont end beleve me until taksin and his vile scan are finally defeated or thailand becomes taksin one party state

since theirs now not going to be only caretaker pm ewc for months IMO taksin will get more and more desperate and all will depend on army

I think you have more than just your wires crossed on this affair my friend!

Proved the peace loving PDRC was <deleted>. AFP quite clearly say PDRC fired 2 grenades into red shirt crowd.

Army. still protecting the grenade launchers,

The turn out was so poor today, that the locals have also come out and occupied the ballot boxes.

The mob is mired now. They can't move out of this position at Laksi.. Only backwards. Nice of the army to help them.... Least AFP Reuters and BBC know what they see!!!!

''Least AFP Reuters and BBC know what they see!!!!'''

but reports only the propaganda from one viewpoint

only Al Jazeera reports the news from both sides and leaves you to choose right from wrong

• Like 2

Tulip Naksompop @Tulip_Oum

"5:14PM about 30 people stuck on flyover broke thru IT sqr door to hide after 20 min of shooting"

BfYY_DSCcAE4FXq.jpg

BfYZYYyCQAAdIgV.jpg

5:24PM IT Sq vendor says 2 men in black, faces covered, walked in to the area and start shooting, police do nothing to stop.-@ittipat_Rw

It seems like we have MIB snipers again

"A man got injured. Nobody dares to go out rescue. (IT square Lak Si)" MT @2871Abbi: pic.twitter.com/XZrVcEyXrO
BfYX8eaCEAARyYW.jpg

I'll stop reporting more pictures. Many more are coming right now. You can follow on @Tulip_Oum @issarar @Aim_NT and @Ryn_writes

& @tulsathit

Edited by MGP
  • Like 1

Hang on is Suthep planning violence so his people wear red then he can say to the international media it was Thaksin and his red shirts? Hey we are not blocking people from voting, look at them world they are all in redshirts attacking themselves.

Edited by chooka

Thida just yesterday instructed her supporters not to wear red. This isn't really her day !

Suthep's continued stance of not blocking the polls is extremely important. But the key to the success of the movement is turnout. And the turnout has been most impressive. This movement has in fact already succeeded. This election never had a chance. But reform does.

• Like 1

Oshh!! Just one more picture. The last one, I promise.

tulsathit @tulsathit 35 secs

RT @PatricLand: #Laksi A man in black is spotted still carrying a gun via @Namsifa1844: pic.twitter.com/P7oG7YoYzW

BfYdytfCEAAkYjM.jpg

This video shows the red-shirt goup (today dressing casual clothes) - Stop the video at 0:55...
That's all for today. Bye bye! see you later rolleyes.gif
Edited by MGP

Proved the peace loving PDRC was <deleted>. AFP quite clearly say PDRC fired 2 grenades into red shirt crowd.

The turn out was so poor today, that the locals have also come out and occupied the ballot boxes.

The mob is mired now. They can't move out of this position at Laksi.. Only backwards. Nice of the army to help them.... Least AFP Reuters and BBC know what they see!!!!

AFP know what they see ????....you sure ??

Any terrorist thugs blocking the democratic elections and preventing ordinary citizens of their rights should be eradicated by whatever means immediately! That fake monk should ge taught a lesson along with the rest of the garbage supporting him. (PS> I do nlt like the red shirts or PTP or Thaksin but I do not agree with terrorist holding and seizing public roads and threathening ordinary citizens like their fathers won thailand. Eradicate these terrorists, no need to negotiate.

How very emotionally challenged you seem to be.

Are you an extreme follower of football?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

He may be inspired by Ko Tee, the red-shirt leader that is calling for a genocide to "get rid of the elite": http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/10606562/Thai-red-shirts-leader-says-Its-time-to-get-rid-of-the-elite.html

As I've said before, those violence lovers that are posting on Thai-Visa are probably not even living in Thailand; otherwise they would probably have relatives, friends or coworkers out there.

sad.png

a genocide by the reds, oh please that is really pushing the boundaries. If that was the case then maybe the world will step in to support Suthep and his lunatics. The world won't sit back and allow a genocide.

• Like 1

RT @PatricLand: #Laksi A man in black is spotted still carrying a gun via @Namsifa1844: pic.twitter.com/P7oG7YoYzW

BfYdytfCEAAkYjM.jpg

This video shows the red-shirt goup (today dressing casual clothes) - Stop the video at 0:55...

A few whistles hanging around the necks of the attackers of people driving by but not one red shirt sighted

''Thida just yesterday instructed her supporters not to wear red.''

so how would AFP, you or anyone else know which is the red shirt crowd to fire the grenades into?

• Like 1

BfYdytfCEAAkYjM.jpg

A few whistles hanging around the necks of the attackers of people driving by but not one red shirt sighted

"Wearing red is thought to scare away demons. It symbolises luck, prosperity, fortune and longevity". Now I understand why Sutheps side is getting stuffed. They picked the wrong team colours. It must have really choked him to put on those red shirts!

BfYdytfCEAAkYjM.jpg

Yes true but take off the whistles and Suthep has his supporters marching in red. This whole thing is becoming a complete comedy

"Wearing red is thought to scare away demons. It symbolises luck, prosperity, fortune and longevity". Now I understand why Sutheps side is getting stuffed. They picked the wrong team colours. It must have really choked him to put on those red shirts!

maybe if they evened out the playing field and gave AK47's and grenade launchers to Sutheps team they might not be getting stuffed by the reds

as it is, they are sure living up to their reputation as cowards and bullies

Edited by blackman

BfYdytfCEAAkYjM.jpg

Yes true but take off the whistles and Suthep has his supporters marching in red. This whole thing is becoming a complete comedy

i am thinking that the wearing of red was in deference to the Bangkok Chinese community on the occasion of Chinese New Year

not a political statement

seemed to work too, lots of money and support given in Chinatown

not so stupid suthep

at the same time Thida said to the reds do not wear red

which looked like an insult to the Chinese community to me

these reds have always lacked a sense of timing or occasion

maybe if they evened out the playing field and gave AK47's and grenade launchers to Sutheps team they might not be getting stuffed by the reds

There's been no red shirt violence yet, just the yellows trying to stir it up and some disgruntled Bangkok citizens. Red shirt resistance will only start if the democratic election is blocked.

• Like 1

There's been no red shirt violence yet, just the yellows trying to stir it up and some disgruntled Bangkok citizens. Red shirt resistance will only start if the democratic election is blocked.

Now there's an interesting take on things. When they are anti-government they aren't just disgruntled Bangkok citizens they are "yellows" however when they are pro-government they aren't red shirts but are just "disgruntled Bangkok citizens". It's convenient how that works out for you.

• Like 1

Really cannot undersatnd this?????Why the hell is the police and army not doing anything about the terrorists thugs that is occupying the district office and preventing the polls. No need to negotiate with the terrorrist thugs, just use whatever force or means necessary to eradicate them. Its justified to eliminate terrorrists that prevents the rights of ordinary citizens.

If the police and army is such a failed force, that ordinary citizens have to do something themselves.

• Like 1

BfYdytfCEAAkYjM.jpg

Silver car has had plate identified is reportedly registered to the army and drove through the crowd and threw either some crackers or small explosives into the crowd, supposedly the crowd that was anti protesters... later as the silver car drives off can hear an explosion and people look up to the flyover, then another explosion under the flyover clearly that one cant come from above...

Getting more and more chaotic no one can tell whos doing who...

Another "Final Day". How many is that now? coffee1.gif

don't worry it will go on until taksin is finally outed well done suphet for standing up to red shirt thugs and taksin mafia

this wont end beleve me until taksin and his vile scan are finally defeated or thailand becomes taksin one party state

since theirs now not going to be only caretaker pm ewc for months IMO taksin will get more and more desperate and all will depend on army

Cripes, now you're blaming Taksin for Groundhog day too. Next we'll be seeing that Suthep's just a good guy Ghostbuster.

Apparantly the red shirts do not speak english becuase the jibberish they are posting is incomprehensible.

Is this plain enough for you. I'm sorry but it 's on the BBC breaking twitter so will almost certainly be discounted as propaganda

BfYzx5yCcAAiq6e.jpg

At least 5 in hospital with serious wounds after #Bangkok gunfire, @pakhead says http://bbc.in/1kr16OD & pic.twitter.com/yWEeUyRHs4

Perhaps somebody could tell me if the anti government/election protesters wear green head/arm bands or whether they are UDD in plain clothes whistling.gif

Apparantly the red shirts do not speak english becuase the jibberish they are posting is incomprehensible.

Is this plain enough for you. I'm sorry but it 's on the BBC breaking twitter so will almost certainly be discounted as propaganda

BfYzx5yCcAAiq6e.jpg

At least 5 in hospital with serious wounds after #Bangkok gunfire, @pakhead says http://bbc.in/1kr16OD & pic.twitter.com/yWEeUyRHs4

Perhaps somebody could tell me if the anti government/election protesters wear green head/arm bands or whether they are UDD in plain clothes whistling.gif

What I learned in the school was that yellow and green are different colors.