Red-shirt Suthep kicks off final day of 3-day push to pressure Yingluck

webfact

Any terrorist thugs blocking the democratic elections and preventing ordinary citizens of their rights should be eradicated by whatever means immediately! That fake monk should ge taught a lesson along with the rest of the garbage supporting him. (PS> I do nlt like the red shirts or PTP or Thaksin but I do not agree with terrorist holding and seizing public roads and threathening ordinary citizens like their fathers won thailand. Eradicate these terrorists, no need to negotiate.

How very emotionally challenged you seem to be.

Are you an extreme follower of football?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

He may be inspired by Ko Tee, the red-shirt leader that is calling for a genocide to "get rid of the elite": http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/10606562/Thai-red-shirts-leader-says-Its-time-to-get-rid-of-the-elite.html

As I've said before, those violence lovers that are posting on Thai-Visa are probably not even living in Thailand; otherwise they would probably have relatives, friends or coworkers out there.

sad.png

People, people.....please stop the tit for tat BS. How you lot can be scoring points when people are getting killed / injured and will probabably continue to be killed / injured highlights the level of intelligence of TV keyboard warriors.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic