visarun

homsiam

I need to get a nev visa in feb20,Ithink to go to Lao anyone ho can giwe little inforfation.I hawe stay in south Thailand before but hawe mowe upp to Surin now where my wife come from.Now i stay here in surin but need visa in a couple of week.Think to go Kapchoeng and over to Lao.Please giwe mee some good info,Michael

What do you want a visa or a new entry? Do you have an existing visa and just need to get another entry?

If you just want a border crossing you can just go to Kap Chong

If a visa then a trip to the consulate in Savannakhet across the river from Mukdahan would be where you would need to go.

Also if you are legally married to a Thai you could get a 60 day extension to visit her.

Yes the best place to go is Savannakhet, across the river from Mukdahan. Best place to stay in Mukdahan is Mukdahan Manor which has the best food in Muk. You will have to stay 1 night in Savannakhet if you are applying for a new Visa at the Thai Consulate. You put in your application at 10am and pick up your passport with the new Visa the next day. There is a bus service from Muk Bus Station to Savannakhet every hour if you don't have a car that you can take over the bridge and the Lao Visa costs 1,500 baht. They provide good service at the Consulate in Savannakhet.

• Like 1

I suggest you ask in the visa forum. There are a lot of people with the information you ask read that forum. when you come on the site it is the one on the top. good luck

Thanks for your reply,Now i now to go where its best for me.Homsiam Mike