Question about truemove H priceplan

joejim

Hi , I got the 899 baht , unlimited capped at 5GB on my cpu. If I use up my 5gb before 30 days and buy a new 899 priceplan will It start to work uncapped directly or will I have to wait until my first 30 days is up ?

Thanks !

You can add 1GB data for B150. You can do it multiple times. Ask about it at the 1331 call center and they can do it for you, as long as you have enough credit on your account.

Oh, wait. Is this for a prepaid or postpaid plan?

So now after 14 days my 5gb Is up. Can I then just go to a 7/11 and top up for 150 bagt 1gb ? Do I tell them anything about priceplan or do I have to send sms or call customerservice for that ?

You may get a service message from TrueMove H. Otherwise, just make sure you have ~ 165 baht remaining balance and use the USS code: *900*8903# Send.

http://truemoveh.truecorp.co.th/news_events/others/2434?ln=en

Or cancel your existing plan (call, iService, IVR) and then re-subscribe to a new or different plan.

Thanks for that link, lomatopo. I noticed that all the current web pages listing prepaid package options no longer seem to list the Net 150 option. It was listed as recently as last month when I did it, and I feared they discontinued it.

While your device is connected to the internet via Truemove H go to this web page:

http://truemoveh.truecorp.co.th/3g/toppings/iplay/entry/654?ln=en

Press one of the "buy now" button on one of the topup plans... You will be taken to a new page showing your available option on your plan...

Problem is, the Net 150 plan is no longer listed on that page, either.