Shutting down Bangkok: Protest teams to target Yingluck's residence and state agencies

webfact

It's amazing that the US and other democratic nations are not speaking out on this anarchy, sedition and proposal to install a "people's council" from hand picked insiders and cronies with no specific reform platform , actions, or roadmap.

"... from hand picked insiders and cronies ..." You could be talking about Thaksin.

"From today, we believe that the government will resort to violence. After we accomplish this mission, we will declare our victory again,'' he said.

He should borrow Bush's "Mission Accomplished!" banner. Its probably in a dumpster somewhere.

Suthep has a fondness for declaring victory all the time, and even predicting when he will next declare victory. I bet he declares victory when the kettle boils, and predicts a further victory declaration in the near future when the tea is ready.

I'm sure he's a real hoot at home. Imagine breakfast time in his household.

Mrs Suthep: your eggs are ready dear. Come and eat before they get cold

Suthep: wait for some reason I can't get my laptop to shutdown.

Mrs Suthep: do you want tea or coffee?

Suthep gives two blasts on his whistle.

Mrs Suthep: Sugar?

Suthep gives one blast on his whistle.

Mrs Suthep: I've made sandwiches for you and your protestor chums for lunch. There's one for you and one for Somchai.

Suthep: help me into my Jackboots woman!

Mrs Suthep: there's also a bunch of grapes for you to take but they've gone a bit sour.

What time will you be back dear?

Suthep: I won't be back until I have rid Thailand of that accursed Thaksin and all his ilk, not until the heads of the armed forces have reported to me in person, not until the senior judiciary and civil servants have sworn personal allegiance to my name, not until 400 good men are under my control. Then I will return in victory.

Mrs Suthep: we're having your favourite nutty roast.

Suthep: oh well in that case see you at six-thirty.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 2

So when is Bangkok going to actually be ''shut down''..??

Should we rename this the Bangkok ''Slight Inconvenience''..!!

Have you been residing in Udon or Ubon over the last several months? CBD/city center is more than a slight traffic inconvenience.

Don't know about CG but for sure, you don't live in Bkk.

And you obviously have been taking no chances, as there certainly are areas in Bangkok where access is more than an inconvenience.

Well, I live on top of the protest stage in Asoke. Can't and have not been able to take my car out for over two weeks now. Checked and scrutinised by security each time I pass the barriers. Having to listen to speeches / karaokes / mad loonies yelling from 8 in the morning to 2 in the morning. Had to send my son back to the mooban so that he can at least get his 12 hrs of sleep a day (he's only 2).

So yes, an inconvenience, but not unlivable except on the odd occasion.

Have you been residing in Udon or Ubon over the last several months? CBD/city center is more than a slight traffic inconvenience.

Thong Lor is Bangkok indeed, genius. Today, heavy traffic with any detour no longer a detour as everyone goes down the same small soi. Check it out online, since you're upcountry.

Edited by gemini81

oh no, dont go block her house, she might have to go to dubai and control the country from overthere

oh wait, there is already somebody doing that...

Yawn....... Boring and juvenile - same applies to the poster that liked your post. Don't you get tired of posting the same rubbish over and over? Or just trying to up your post count?

Thong Lor is Bangkok indeed, genius. Today, heavy traffic with any detour no longer a detour as everyone goes down the same small soi. Check it out online, since you're upcountry.

Sorry fail. Asoke stage, 5 mins ago.

post-143305-0-55484400-1391503875_thumb.

Thong Lor (soi 55 right?) is always heavy with traffic anyway.

• Like 1

You cannot seriously be expecting anybody to care less at your misfortune, can you? If you continue to stand idly bye whilst some deluded old tramp shuffles round collecting money and blowing silly whistles, you have only yourself to blame for any inconvenience. When you all lose your jobs, do pat yourself on the back and say "I did that all by myself!"

At this point I think it best that Suthep pack up and reopen all the blocked roads. He can just target the government and MPs. he really doesn't need to do much more as the house of cards has started to collapse.

Suthep can now just stand back and allow the rice farmers to finish the job of bringing down this government. It is only a matter of time now.

In the meantime, allow Bangkok to get back to normal. The damage being done to small businesses is catastrophic.

to bring this government down?? Why? Do you think under Suthep will come paradise? The one was elected, what way ever. And the other one will grab the power. So what?

If Thais are not happy with the government they should take the chance to VOTE.

• Like 1

According to the news Sutep is in deeep depts the first thing he will try to fix once in power is his own financial situation. I don't understand those blindly hating Taksin and willing to go under Sutep. It will not bring any good change that's for sure. The man just needs to get in power to cover his a $$ amd his depts

oh no, dont go block her house, she might have to go to dubai and control the country from overthere

oh wait, there is already somebody doing that...

Yawn....... Boring and juvenile - same applies to the poster that liked your post. Don't you get tired of posting the same rubbish over and over? Or just trying to up your post count?

funny you mention that, why you are even replying to that ?

pot, kettle, black ?