Pheu Thai Party blasts anti-election movement

Lite Beer

The PTP will blast anyone that stands in its way to dictatorial rule. They have a whole terrorist wing that will intimidate ANY opposition. The terrorist wing have principles. Principle #3 is Non violence to achieve their means yet they threaten violence at every opportunity. So much for principles being adhered too. The only one they adhere too its elections and that is so they abuse the other principles like principle #3. of the UDD.

How many charges does Suthep have against him now? He is pretty unpopular. He really is a terrorist which I don't deny. He is also striving for equality for all. He wanted all voices to be heard. He wanted all principles of democracy adhered too. He wanted equal protection under the law.

Between 1961 and 1963 there were 193 terrorist charges against a man in Africa. He was pretty unpopular. He strived for equality for all. He wanted all voices to be heard. He wanted all principles of democracy to be adhered too. He wanted equal protection under the law. He was eventually caught and jailed for 27 years. This man was on the US terrorist watch list until 2008.

I know Hitlers opponents were demonized in the 1930's and 40's. I am sure Mugabe's opponents where demonized. Chavez as well. People that can see a bleak oppressive future and want to change it are demonized. People that support a bleak oppressive future are UDD supporters.

Don't agree with me? Well that's fine. In a democracy we can all have different view points. I won't adopt the PTP view of the opposition as per the words of deputy PM Plodprasop "You are all garbage and I will have you all arrested" What a swell form of democracy that is and it is worth fighting to stop that form from spreading like a cancer.

Suthep - The Nelson Mandela of the East.

You're joking right? Suthep is the epitome of corruption and is only doing this popularity stunt to keep himself out of prison. Did he start these protests? No, he hijacked the 'anti-corruption protests' like a bank robber hiding amongst the hostages and changed the agenda to focus on the Shinawatra's.

I wish I was joking my dear friend.

Fanatical groups have fanatical supporters. Jeff and Conor are but a product of the group. They were magnetized to it like terrorists to Al Quad-a. Or in this case, like a UDD supporter to Thaksin.

He has to be joking.

The PTP will blast anyone that stands in its way to dictatorial rule. They have a whole terrorist wing that will intimidate ANY opposition. The terrorist wing have principles. Principle #3 is Non violence to achieve their means yet they threaten violence at every opportunity. So much for principles being adhered too. The only one they adhere too its elections and that is so they abuse the other principles like principle #3. of the UDD.

How many charges does Suthep have against him now? He is pretty unpopular. He really is a terrorist which I don't deny. He is also striving for equality for all. He wanted all voices to be heard. He wanted all principles of democracy adhered too. He wanted equal protection under the law.

Between 1961 and 1963 there were 193 terrorist charges against a man in Africa. He was pretty unpopular. He strived for equality for all. He wanted all voices to be heard. He wanted all principles of democracy to be adhered too. He wanted equal protection under the law. He was eventually caught and jailed for 27 years. This man was on the US terrorist watch list until 2008.

I know Hitlers opponents were demonized in the 1930's and 40's. I am sure Mugabe's opponents where demonized. Chavez as well. People that can see a bleak oppressive future and want to change it are demonized. People that support a bleak oppressive future are UDD supporters.

Don't agree with me? Well that's fine. In a democracy we can all have different view points. I won't adopt the PTP view of the opposition as per the words of deputy PM Plodprasop "You are all garbage and I will have you all arrested" What a swell form of democracy that is and it is worth fighting to stop that form from spreading like a cancer.

The Ammart at work again, yet this time if they are successful, they may lead the country into a civil war. Dems can't win an election, so let's go the judicial coup. And then full circle once more. When will Thailand learn. Personally I feel it wrong to call the man Madiba or Nelson Mandela an affront to even mention him in the same sentence with Suthep. But that's my satangs worth. 2men with completely different goals.

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

The judicial coup is coming.

where Sutheps shenanigans have failed dismally the Ruling Elite will now use their judicial arm to destroy democracy again and hand illegitimate power to Abishit once again.

The wheels of Thai politics revolve full circle again.

Complete and utter rubbish but we have come to expect nothing more from you sadly...

The courts are finally starting to do their job, being a bit slow though. No coup, only justice.

Suteb has not failed dismally, he stopped the amnesty and got the house dissolved and now the people are talking about corruption and reform, many farmers eyes have been opened to how bad the PT party are and many reds have changed sides, sounds pretty successful to me. This is just the start. The only failure is that Yingluck hasn't left yet and we all know she wants to, she would have if Taksin hadn't threatened her with court action if she did...

PT will be gone soon and Taksin will try to start a new party with someone who isn't family under his thumb, but the Thai people won't be so easily fooled next time.

The Ammart at work again, yet this time if they are successful, they may lead the country into a civil war. Dems can't win an election, so let's go the judicial coup. And then full circle once more. When will Thailand learn. Personally I feel it wrong to call the man Madiba or Nelson Mandela an affront to even mention him in the same sentence with Suthep. But that's my satangs worth. 2men with completely different goals.

Are you saying that Mandela did not want an honest open government. Of course Suthep does not have a goal of integrating two completely different groups of people because of their having different colors.

But he like Mandela want's an honest government. That is why he has suggested a logical solution to coming up with one rather than let things continue going down hill.

You completely negate any thing you say with the mysterious group of people being the real culprits.

Who ever they are they had nothing to do with the rice scam. The disappearance of water management money the failure to maintain the rail roads the failure to improve the education the failure to improve the medical system the entire medical community rising up against the government and on and on it goes. Let us not forget they had more money to work with than their predecessors as they had dumped a huge loan payment onto the BOT that the previous governments had been paying freeing up more money for them to pocket.

Now after all these colossal failures they want to borrow another 2.2 trillion baht. They have sunk to such a low that they can not even borrow 150 billion baht to pay the rice farmers for their rice and now the rice farmers are selling their equipment and property in order to get money to eat. some are even committing suicide.

The PTP have done it all by them selves by simply following Thaksin Shinawatra's suggestions.

• Like 1

where Sutheps shenanigans have failed dismally the Ruling Elite will now use their judicial arm to destroy democracy again and hand illegitimate power to Abishit once again.

Complete and utter rubbish but we have come to expect nothing more from you sadly...

The courts are finally starting to do their job, being a bit slow though. No coup, only justice.

Suteb has not failed dismally, he stopped the amnesty and got the house dissolved and now the people are talking about corruption and reform, many farmers eyes have been opened to how bad the PT party are and many reds have changed sides, sounds pretty successful to me. This is just the start. The only failure is that Yingluck hasn't left yet and we all know she wants to, she would have if Taksin hadn't threatened her with court action if she did...

PT will be gone soon and Taksin will try to start a new party with someone who isn't family under his thumb, but the Thai people won't be so easily fooled next time.

Chalermcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gif

• Like 1

Millions of Thais are quite happy with the judicial process. At least it keeps the Shin clan in check.

This is not a very good statement, its crap and corrupt but at least it serves the purpose you and some agree with ? if the law was upheld and applied equally and without bias I would agree, but its not and it dosn't....

The judicial system is as corrupt as all the rest.... fact just by looking who gets a sentence and who gets let off... when a poor farmer picking mushrooms gets 10 years and a rich bugger thieving land gets zip thats a failed system.

"thats a failed system."

So we need a reform, don't we?

• Like 2

Oh come on, stop trying to wind us up. You have an insane preoccupation with Abhisit and the Democrats. If you read the comments on this forum (carefully) from people like me who resent the Shinawatras evil control over the country you would know that we would be happy with nearly any other government in power, not necessarily the Democrats.

There are other alternatives you know.

Harping on about Suthep does not negate the crimes and follies committed by the PTP. Two wrongs never did make a right.

And why must you have a hang-up about this "ruling elite" ? I was under the impression that the Shinawatras were the ruling elite, or are they just poor rice farmers who drive pink Bentleys ?

Are you aware of the many farmers who are protesting lately ? Are they the elite farmers ?

I have said many times on this forum that the common denominator in most of Thailand's political problems in recent years is one Thaksin Shinawatra. If you can't see that you are blind, stubborn or daft.

Lastly, the only ones who seem to be paranoid about a coup are the ones who support "bent and crooked" regimes, a-la the Shins.

Edited by mikemac
  • Like 1

Absolute rubbish!

Are you saying that Mandela did not want an honest open government. Of course Suthep does not have a goal of integrating two completely different groups of people because of their having different colors.

But he like Mandela want's an honest government. That is why he has suggested a logical solution to coming up with one rather than let things continue going down hill.

You completely negate any thing you say with the mysterious group of people being the real culprits.

Who ever they are they had nothing to do with the rice scam. The disappearance of water management money the failure to maintain the rail roads the failure to improve the education the failure to improve the medical system the entire medical community rising up against the government and on and on it goes. Let us not forget they had more money to work with than their predecessors as they had dumped a huge loan payment onto the BOT that the previous governments had been paying freeing up more money for them to pocket.

Now after all these colossal failures they want to borrow another 2.2 trillion baht. They have sunk to such a low that they can not even borrow 150 billion baht to pay the rice farmers for their rice and now the rice farmers are selling their equipment and property in order to get money to eat. some are even committing suicide.

The PTP have done it all by them selves by simply following Thaksin Shinawatra's suggestions.

Yes I'm saying Suthep doesnt want to unite, though rather divide and conquer. Just my thoughts and my opinion. Flame away....

For Abhisit to become elected PM again, he needs to be an MP.

Sent from my phone ...

But ONLY a party list MP just like Yingluck.

Not sure what you are talking about. You ramble on about Democracy and get an elected Prime Minister by the minority who opts out. Then takes over as the caretaker an unelected position calls an election gets no clear direction from it so she hangs onto her unelected position.

Now that you understand who is running the country and very very badly I might add would you care to name the other elites. We all ready know Thaksin Shinawatra is one give us some other names.

You would probably call a beggar an elite if he didn't agree with your version of reality. Time for Yingluck to stop running and say here I am yes I have made a mess out of every thing. But I did what my brother told me to do.

I'm not sure who is rambling 'an elected prime minister by the minority who opts out' I have no idea what that means. An election has just taken place and over 50% of those free to vote participated. a government will emerge once everyone has been permitted to vote by the PDRC. In the meantime the caretaker government continues.

As to who the other elites are, you are presumably being disingenuous as, if you have been in Thailand for any length of time, you will be aware that it is not possible to discuss the exact nature of the Ruling Elite's composition due to the country's lese majeste laws.

I'm not sure who is rambling 'an elected prime minister by the minority who opts out' I have no idea what that means. An election has just taken place and over 50% of those free to vote participated. a government will emerge once everyone has been permitted to vote by the PDRC. In the meantime the caretaker government continues.

As to who the other elites are, you are presumably being disingenuous as, if you have been in Thailand for any length of time, you will be aware that it is not possible to discuss the exact nature of the Ruling Elite's composition due to the country's lese majeste laws.

............................................"it is not possible to discuss the exact nature of the Ruling Elite's composition due to the country's lese majeste laws."........................

Oh, now I see what you are driving at !

And there I was thinking your reasoning could not get any worse, how silly of me. whistling.gif

Yes I'm saying Suthep doesnt want to unite, though rather divide and conquer. Just my thoughts and my opinion. Flame away....

Flame you ? No way, that's what you are fishing for and I for one am not going to satisfy your desire.

In fact I agree with your comment, well written old boy ! clap2.gif

They are working with constitutional agencies whose executives were involved in the 2006 coup to destroy the Pheu Thai Party, he said, adding that the movement claims to need only 2-4 months to reach its goal.

it's a shame that they didn't succeeded in their goal in 2006 and have to continue now, but to answer the claim about the 2 -4 months needed, they need actually till the 10th of May only.

What gets triggered on 10th May?

Just to muddy the waters, there's a senate election due in March too.

I thought the first crunch date coming up is the convocation of the National Assembly 30 days after a general election.

10th of May the 180 day expires that the amnesty bill was sent for Royal approval, and will be sent back to the lower house, which can approve it without any further readings.

They wouldn't have the balls.

You're joking right? Suthep is the epitome of corruption and is only doing this popularity stunt to keep himself out of prison. Did he start these protests? No, he hijacked the 'anti-corruption protests' like a bank robber hiding amongst the hostages and changed the agenda to focus on the Shinawatra's.

I would think that anti - corruption and anti - Shinawatra concerns one and the same agenda.

Not really, it is just a small part of it. Corruption lies at every level of government not just at the pinnacle, in fact the corruption at local government level is probably the worst and hardest to rid of. What ever happened to Suthep facing trial for selling land plots to his rich friends, or his palm oil scam, or the nationwide police station scandal that has left hundreds of police station unfinished or not even started around the country.... thinking that getting rid of the Shinawatra's will solve all of Thailand's problems is extremely naive.

yes and the PTP and the ruling Shinwatra clan is complete innocent, all is just inventions from the evil court, and the evil army, and the evil NGOs and the evil middle class and the evil rice farmer and and and

I'm glad you show some sanity finally.

• Like 1

No flame here. Just sad to see you posting about what you think some body wants. (Do you secretly want to run the show your self)

It would be a real eye opener to look at what he says he wants. Far away from what you think or possibly were told. Definably nothing to do with what he is calling for.wai.gif

Now if the PTP would like to sit down and analyse why there is such a back lash against them , they would come up with several area's that need improvement, firstly there's the matter of rampant corruption, fix that, amnesty Bill, squash that for all time , borrowing loans outside the required government procedures , fix that, policy on the run and not able to deliver , fix that, Ministers talking outside of their portfolios, fix that, reforms based on the Westminster/US / German systems, fix that , a general effort to get away from Thaskin Shinawatra, fix that, strengthen the penalties for corruption, fix that, stamp out nepotism ,fix that , extend the statute of limitations to twenty five years, that would certainly fix that. That's a start ,bet you will not achive any of thembah.gif

All truethumbsup.gif

I just thought it deserved reposting. Every single item on the list is a fact and indefensible. Maybe if they could resurrect Charles Darwin. Nha not even he could do it.

Guilty as charged.

Problem for them is they would have to hire out side consultants to do the thinking.wai.gif

Millions of Thais are quite happy with the judicial process. At least it keeps the Shin clan in check.

This is not a very good statement, its crap and corrupt but at least it serves the purpose you and some agree with ? if the law was upheld and applied equally and without bias I would agree, but its not and it dosn't....

The judicial system is as corrupt as all the rest.... fact just by looking who gets a sentence and who gets let off... when a poor farmer picking mushrooms gets 10 years and a rich bugger thieving land gets zip thats a failed system.

"thats a failed system."

So we need a reform, don't we?

My money says it went rite over the heads of a lot of posters.

In the one corner we have Suthep saying form a council to come up with sensible reforms to the government. Then we will have an election.

In the other corner we have Yingluck. Telling every body they will have democracy if they vote for her right now with no change in the government and let her carry on with the corruption. Fact is she chairs an anti corruption commission that has sat and watched corruption grow.sad.png

• Like 1

No flame here. Just sad to see you posting about what you think some body wants. (Do you secretly want to run the show your self)

It would be a real eye opener to look at what he says he wants. Far away from what you think or possibly were told. Definably nothing to do with what he is calling for.wai.gif

Mandela was calling for all people in Africa to be equal, are you as delusional to believe that this what Suthep wants or indeed is even the topic. What Mandela fought for was equality of the people, in this case the majority. Suthep on the other hand has not even announced one reform let alone two that he or the peoples party would put on the table. Do some more reading and come back to me about Mandela in a personal message as it is off topic. Suthep is fighting for what it seems the vast majority of Thailand do not want, at least that is how I see things. Suthep and Madiba fought for two different ideologies simple, you can argue as much as you like. Feel free to pm me by all means.... And thanks for ur thoughts NJ.

Cricketnut, why don't you pack up your $5 tablet and go to beddy-byes, you are just boring everyone to tears with your dribble. No TV members are going to bite on your stale and pathetic bait. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Cricketnut, why don't you pack up your $5 tablet and go to beddy-byes, you are just boring everyone to tears with your dribble. No TV members are going to bite on your stale and pathetic bait. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm not baiting, but I sure know who is biting YOU. Sweet dreams