Money exchange in Cnx

sunoco27

Follow Lo Kroh from the Night Bazaar to the iron bridge.

Just before you get to the iron bridge turn left at the intersection. It will be the second business on the right.

Right next to Rasta café. It is said to have the best exchange rates in town. All though I have heard of another

one it the Thai Pa Gate area that is supposed to be good.

the one bye the iron bridge gives the best rates in chiang mai,dont forget to take your passport.

It's called SK. The best rates are before the banks close at 3:30pm. I use my Thai driver's license if I don't have my passport with me.

the one bye the iron bridge gives the best rates in chiang mai,dont forget to take your passport.

It's called SK. The best rates are before the banks close at 3:30pm. I use my Thai driver's license if I don't have my passport with me.

I have noticed that the 'best' rate is usually mid week, Wednesdays seem to offer the best exchange rate (relatively speaking) . I usually make my f/x transaction mid week.

Took an Aussie friend to S & K, certainly the best rates in my experience. As we walked through the door I said to him "you do have your passport don't you ?"

Look of embarrassment as he fronted up to the counter without it. Wasn't asked for passport or ID and got his dough.

Might have been a trainee.Yes take your passport, the chances of that happening again would be at best, remote.