Deportation threat: Indian business chairman Satish to seek justice from Thai court

webfact

I seem to recall reading long ago that the "Thai" people are an ethnic group that moved down here from China, displacing the darker skinned (usually) natives. So how about deporting all of them while we are at it? More chicken poop silliness. They were so quick to grab this guy, but meanwhile Suthep gets to run about, stir things up, incite and provoke yet not report for his warrant because he is "too busy". Alice in Land of Smiles.

That would mean deporting the entire Bangkok elite.

True, I wonder how many people in Thailand can claim to be 100% Thai, whatever defines that.

The majority have some mix of blood as far as I can make out.

Sending one particular family back to China would solve a lot of problems at this point.

China nigh value their expertise in doing g2g deals importing Thai rice. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's paid his taxes, he's lived in Thailand for 50 years, he has a family who is here, probably a Thai wife. Why are they singling him out for news coverage? If he is found guilty and deported, then it follows logically that everyone standing at his side in protest should be guilty and jailed or deported.

What is wrong with your guys here somebody can be here as long as he life's he will not become Thai, he may be will get a permanent residence that is it. He is still a guest in Thailand. Nothing more and when the host decided enough is enough than is it. He was warned, it ws published in the news and also on Internet and if I am not mistaken even here in TV. He should be careful what he is doing as an representant of The Indian Chamber he should know better. No political statements should be given by an industrialist.

And as far as he is a Thai by heart, BS Indian will always stay Indians even after Generations. They marry an Indian lady, they stay close in their society, speak after generations here their local language, keeping their Indian Passport. Not like the Chinese which have become Thai.

Send him home to learn what it means to be a guest

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

So he's been here for 50 years and is actually a naturalised Thai with a Thai passport? If that's the case, what gives the Shinawatras the right to deport him?

Probably the Law that says they can. Just like people can be revoked of citizenship for certain crimes. Even using his original citizenship would be enough for Thailand to revoke it if they chose to.

Don't feel sorry for him, he's just an agitator.

What an unpleasant person you are. How long have you been in Thailand, I wonder? I suppose it's too much to hope for, but it would be poetic justice if you were expelled after the Shinawatra Regime has fallen!

He's paid his taxes, he's lived in Thailand for 50 years, he has a family who is here, probably a Thai wife. Why are they singling him out for news coverage? If he is found guilty and deported, then it follows logically that everyone standing at his side in protest should be guilty and jailed or deported.

What is wrong with your guys here somebody can be here as long as he life's he will not become Thai, he may be will get a permanent residence that is it. He is still a guest in Thailand. Nothing more and when the host decided enough is enough than is it. He was warned, it ws published in the news and also on Internet and if I am not mistaken even here in TV. He should be careful what he is doing as an representant of The Indian Chamber he should know better. No political statements should be given by an industrialist.

And as far as he is a Thai by heart, BS Indian will always stay Indians even after Generations. They marry an Indian lady, they stay close in their society, speak after generations here their local language, keeping their Indian Passport. Not like the Chinese which have become Thai.

Send him home to learn what it means to be a guest

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Bulldust

All of the people I know in Thailand who are Indian descent have Thai passports and speak Thai perfectly well, on top if the English and sometimes Hindi they also have.

All foreigners who support, or supported at any time, Suthep and his unconstitutional, criminal and anti-democratic protests should be arrested and kicked out of the country.

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Define support ?.....so a foreigner who hits like on a photo of suthep on Facebook should be arrested and deported ?

And people are calling suthep a facist ....

• Like 1

All foreigners who support, or supported at any time, Suthep and his unconstitutional, criminal and anti-democratic protests should be arrested and kicked out of the country.

Define support ?.....so a foreigner who hits like on a photo of suthep on Facebook should be arrested and deported ?

I let the authorities define what type of "support" qualifies for deportation.

But I know some farangs, who thought they were smart to show up at the protests (and put pictures on their Facebook page) (how stupid), who are now feeling a bit "uncomfortable" (to say the least) :lol:

Anger and the irrational hate for only one man made some foreigners forgot that overthrowing an elected government is criminal. In any country of the world.

And to further support the violent boycott of elections is even worse.

So, now it's time to pay.

Those farangs who showed their faces at the protests can start to sweat -_-

Edited by gerry1011

But I know some farangs, who thought they were smart to show up at the protests (and put pictures on their Facebook page) (how stupid), who are now feeling a bit "uncomfortable" (to say the least) :lol:

Anger and the irrational hate for only one man made some foreigners forgot that overthrowing an elected government is criminal. In any country of the world.

You stand on your soap box calling for arrests and deportations, but yet you can't even define what constitutes "support"

Ah yes a die hard PTP supporter, all talk no substance

I know multiple "foreigners" who went to protests and put stuff up on Facebook for the world to see, however said "foreigners" also have thai passports as well, and one would never know they were thai unless they pulled out their passport

• Like 1

You stand on your soap box calling for arrests and deportations, but yet you can't even define what constitutes "support"

I know multiple "foreigners" who went to protests and put stuff up on Facebook for the world to see, however said "foreigners" also have thai passports as well, and one would never know they were thai unless they pulled out their passport

Well to be honest, support just seems to suggest public expression and attendance.

Well to be honest, support just seems to suggest public expression and attendance.

So getting on Facebook and hitting like or writing comments on the topic is not supporting something ?

Wasn't there a threat before that "liking" something was illegal.

It's ridiculous when 1000s of people participate in something that is illegal, but the only one prosecuted is the foreigner. I mean since when is it legal to take over huge swathes of public space and put up a stage.

There are literally 100s of laws being broken every minute by this protest, but so far the only one in trouble is an Indian who actually didn't appear to say anything illegal.

His crime being where he chose to express his opinion.

Well at moment he is not exactly in trouble per se, they have threatened to have him arrested & deported, same as they have threatened to arrest Suthep and 18 others on multiple occasions, but there has been no action on that front either LOL

• Like 1

It seems like the Indian guy wants to stay good friend with Suthep...

It is said in the news that Satish Sehgal said he would continue to take to the stages to praise the institution of the monarchy and Thailand in the face of the deportation threat...

I think that he should really be deported. He does not seem totally sound.

He does not even understand that the protests have nothing to do with the monarchy, but everything to do with the minority wanting to take power over the majority... It's that simple.

After saying that he "did not participate to any protest once the emergency state was imposed"... He still appears today on the stage...

Go figure :)

All those guys on Suthep's stage seem to miss something...

Sent from my iPhone...

Edited by gerry1011
  • Like 2

Well he was back on stage again tonight, supported by brother Suthep so he can't be overly concerned about being deported. Nothing much happens to any other of the protest leaders, so feeling Thai at heart as he does he probably believes any laws or regulations don't apply to him also...

Edited by kkerry

Well he was back on stage again tonight, supported by brother Suthep so he can't be overly concerned about being deported. Nothing much happens to any other of the protest leaders, so feeling Thai at heart as he does he probably believes any laws or regulations don't apply to him also...

Well in a way, what does he have to lose.

If he hides it is as much as admitting he is doing something wrong..his only option is to go forward.

One in the eye for the law.

It seems like the Indian guy wants to stay good friend with Suthep...

It is said in the news that Satish Sehgal said he would continue to take to the stages to praise the institution of the monarchy and Thailand in the face of the deportation threat...

I think that he should really be deported. He does not seem totally sound.

He does not even understand that the protests have nothing to do with the monarchy, but everything to do with the minority wanting to take power over the majority... It's that simple.

After saying that he "did not participate to any protest once the emergency state was imposed"... He still appears today on the stage...

Go figure smile.png

All those guys on Suthep's stage seem to miss something...

Sent from my iPhone...

He was back up on stage last night baring his naked arse in the face of authorities really making them look weak and lose face.

Citizens, can be deported. You are confusing a citizen with a national.

My wife is now an Australian citizen, but if she broke the law she could be deported back to Thailand.

I don't care if this guy stays or goes and am not choosing sides, just clarifying a point.

You are the confusd one. Most countries do not distiguish between nationality and citizenship.

For a naturalized citizen to be deported it takes revokation of citizenship, I can tell you that is not a short anor easy process and is not enough "to break the law" to have it even started.

If per the article he is truly a Thai citizen, as it appears he states then they cannot deport him, and if they do it is a violation of international human rights......PTP democracy in action again it seems

If his birth certificate states he was born out side of Thailand and he has never bothered to be granted Thai citizenship, Surprise he is a Farang, and has no right to become involved in a violent political conflict and defy the laws of your host country!

That my friend is the law of the Thai nation, for all of us Farangs and if we do not want to be kicked out of the country we best abide by the law, which he failed to do! I hope he closes the door on the way out!

Cheers

He is not a farang, he is from India

The so called correct term would be kaek

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

are you from Isan ? We are discussing it in an English forum Sir

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 3

If per the article he is truly a Thai citizen, as it appears he states then they cannot deport him, and if they do it is a violation of international human rights......PTP democracy in action again it seems

If his birth certificate states he was born out side of Thailand and he has never bothered to be granted Thai citizenship, Surprise he is a Farang, and has no right to become involved in a violent political conflict and defy the laws of your host country!

That my friend is the law of the Thai nation, for all of us Farangs and if we do not want to be kicked out of the country we best abide by the law, which he failed to do! I hope he closes the door on the way out!

Cheers

He is not a farang, he is from India

The so called correct term would be kaek

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

are you from Isan ? We are discussing it in an English forum Sir

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 3

what are you going on about ?

I agree that any foreigner supporting a convicted Thai criminal should be deported.

gerry1011

Posted 2014-01-25 13:34:34

My "Like" for Thaksin is a genuine Like.

I can confirm you that I clicked Like, and intended to do so, totally for free rolleyes.gif.pagespeed.ce.hZ59UWKk-s.gif

• Like 2