Security Light

tonika

Can anyone tell me where I can buy a 12v dc Security Light with a PIR,. We are having problems with vandalism, and need a security light. Unfortunately, there is no power supply nearby, so the light would have to run of a car battery.

Cheers

If you are near Ubon/ Warin there is a electronics shop in the Warin Tesco. In front, not in the Tesco. Have found electronic parts not in the hardware stores. Hope it helps

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Try this place Tel. 02-9338068-9 , 086-3411861 , 081-8465426 Fax. 02-9338069 เวลาทำการ จันทร์-ศุกร์ 8.30 - 17.30 I got four solar security lights from them in Bangkok. They will ship I paid 6,000 bht ea for mine 30 LED. They are high quality and worth it to me.

• Like 2

Try this place Tel. 02-9338068-9 , 086-3411861 , 081-8465426 Fax. 02-9338069 เวลาทำการ จันทร์-ศุกร์ 8.30 - 17.30 I got four solar security lights from them in Bangkok. They will ship I paid 6,000 bht ea for mine 30 LED. They are high quality and worth it to me.

Yes , try this , if not , most electrical places , usually in shopping places , will stock something , however , you may have to [seek and find yourself ] as i found out ..... most shop assistants may not have a clue ,,, ,,,,, ,, [ WHAT ! , OOO NO HAVE THIS IN THAILAND. ]

• Like 1

For our non Thai readers, working hours 08:30 - 17:30 Monday to Friday.

• 7 months later...

Mr. Pichai Ruangsuksriwong the owner of Ruangsangthai Ltd Builders Merchants Store in Buriram mentioned to me today he will carry and oversee installation of Solar Panels for Buriram Homes and Buriram commercial applications. He asked me if there are other solar panel uses that expats living in Isaan would like to see his vendor showcase at the Buriram Home Garden irrigation Expo and Sale on Tuesday October 14th where he has arranged free pizza and complimentary beverages to be served. The now 30 different vendors, including a solar panel firm will all have at least one technical person at the booth who speaks and understands English.

While Mr. Pichai is very experienced at selling name brand power tools, name brand lawn mowers, and name brand water pumps, he is requesting solar product requests from Thai Visa members. A reasonable priced and dependable LED security light powered by a small solar panel seemed sensible in Buriram Province, but there must be other useful functions a solar panel will serve to expats in Buriram and Isaan Thailand. Solar panels installation overseen and guaranteed by a Thailand family owned company with a 35 year track record in Buriram with water pumps, water filter systems, seemed worth consideration for those who do not have access to PEA electricity.

post-20604-0-53126300-1412092931_thumb.j

post-20604-0-85865100-1412093049_thumb.j

Mr. Pichai Ruangsuksriwong the owner of Ruangsangthai Ltd Builders Merchants Store in Buriram mentioned to me today he will carry and oversee installation of Solar Panels for Buriram Homes and Buriram commercial applications. He asked me if there are other solar panel uses that expats living in Isaan would like to see his vendor showcase at the Buriram Home Garden irrigation Expo and Sale on Tuesday October 14th where he has arranged free pizza and complimentary beverages to be served. The now 30 different vendors, including a solar panel firm will all have at least one technical person at the booth who speaks and understands English.

While Mr. Pichai is very experienced at selling name brand power tools, name brand lawn mowers, and name brand water pumps, he is requesting solar product requests from Thai Visa members. A reasonable priced and dependable LED security light powered by a small solar panel seemed sensible in Buriram Province, but there must be other useful functions a solar panel will serve to expats in Buriram and Isaan Thailand. Solar panels installation overseen and guaranteed by a Thailand family owned company with a 35 year track record in Buriram with water pumps, water filter systems, seemed worth consideration for those who do not have access to PEA electricity.

You and Khun Pichai seem to chat alot about his store that you then feel the need to post on here ;-)

Thing is if you worded it better and avoided marketing pictures you could get your free advertising without looking obvious!

Thanks for all the replies, really helpful. My wife's place is near Bungkan.

I bought Solar LED lights at Homepro in Homepro Udon. Since you mentioned Bungkan I think Udon should be the nearest but you could also get those LED lights from Homepro Sakon Nakhon. They are solar powered.