Australia drug convict Schapelle Corby granted parole

webfact

Peddler of death.....cheesy.gif ...oh my...a tad over acting here innit......woops another puff..cheesy.gif

She is a convicted drug dealer given celebrity status which is totally wrong. She is scum who has been placed well above hard working normal folk.

Thought you had more intelligence, you know as well as many that the case against her would have been thrown out af any Australian court. Asian justice and policing is a sick joke, they even burnt the evidence before the court case or any DNA was taken. My estimation has just gone down if you are indicative of the Victorian Police Force.

Come on old sailor, you know you need to be careful when you talk about the Mexican keystone cops from Victoria, they always shoot first and ask questions later.

I'm sure chooka doesn't really care what you think though and you'll never possess the same gut instincts he has, cos until you've walked a yard or two in constable plods shoes you'll never know how good they get at seeing thru criminals lies and deceit so easily.

Back on ya boat! ;)

Edited by neverdie

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wonder if her brother will say sorry.

And her dad is now dead ! However there were a couple of baggage handlers arrested for drug offences at Brisbane Airport on the very day that she flew out. Coincidence i know, but enough to cast doubt as it had become a habit of drug gangs to ship via interstate airports. I am inclined to believe that she was just the unfortunate victim of a complete cock up, the marijuana was just inserted into her boogie board bag via a simple zip. They probably missed the shipment at Sydney and she copped it .

The baggage handler story came from a rumour that a lady allegedly overheard between two other people in a hotel, later on found out to be started by Corby's solicitors. Her father was involved with another couple of idiots in Adelaide that sent him weed to distribute in Queensland. These same two guys, who later visited Corby in prison and the Police found a photo of one of the Adelaide idiots posing with Corby in the prison, after they raided their home and arrested them on numerous drug offences. What was missing at the Bali airport was the cash in the boogie board that would have allowed the drugs to be taken in.

At 25 she was still a beauty student. Most do this at 16 and 17? Sounds as though she was slow, that maybe why she couldn't work out how the dope got into the dope's bag. If she didn't pack it maybe someone in the family put it in!cheesy.gif

Honestly, the girl has done enough time, but the coverage she has got with her family, is a shame; will see a few good books written, I hope not. The Bali goal has to be the best in Asia to get locked up in. What they should have done is transfered her to a few more years in a Aussie goal.clap2.gif

One of the Indonesian Poli's suggested that her Dad was involved in the racket on the TV here in OZ. I am sure his inteligence source would be reliable. But the whole family has some form in this side of business from various media reports here in OZ.

At the end of the day, if not her then someone in the family should have done the time. I just hope the bail conditions restrict this minipulating muppet from earning any money from the trade in misery that her family is involved in.

Good on ya Indonesia.thumbsup.gif

OMG Chris Lawrence, you do know everything don't you. Well maybe it might happen to you one day ( just hoping)

People like you were ready to hang Lindy Chamberlaine and you should all be ashamed of yourselves, Lindy was cleared of charges and freed from jail.

This just gets better and better...comparing the Lindy Chamberlain case to Corby??? clap2.gif

Its about the thinking of some who declared her guilty, NOT linking the facts of a completely different case, facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gifrolleyes.gif

This just gets better and better...comparing the Lindy Chamberlain case to Corby??? clap2.gif

Its about the thinking of some who declared her guilty, NOT linking the facts of a completely different case, facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gifrolleyes.gif

By your statement you linked the cases. facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gifrolleyes.gif

Corby was found with 5kg of dope. Zero evidence to see her as not guilty,

You certainly come across as the type to discard available actual evidence and make up your mind. I salute your confidence and self belief. wai.gif

• Like 1

Wonder if her brother will say sorry.

And her dad is now dead ! However there were a couple of baggage handlers arrested for drug offences at Brisbane Airport on the very day that she flew out. Coincidence i know, but enough to cast doubt as it had become a habit of drug gangs to ship via interstate airports. I am inclined to believe that she was just the unfortunate victim of a complete cock up, the marijuana was just inserted into her boogie board bag via a simple zip. They probably missed the shipment at Sydney and she copped it .

The baggage handler story came from a rumour that a lady allegedly overheard between two other people in a hotel, later on found out to be started by Corby's solicitors. Her father was involved with another couple of idiots in Adelaide that sent him weed to distribute in Queensland. These same two guys, who later visited Corby in prison and the Police found a photo of one of the Adelaide idiots posing with Corby in the prison, after they raided their home and arrested them on numerous drug offences. What was missing at the Bali airport was the cash in the boogie board that would have allowed the drugs to be taken in.

Her father also had a farm at Mareeba on the Atherton tablelands and his neighbour dobbed them in for growing dope on the property.

Corby’s half-brother was caught with cocaine in Queensland a few months ago and this is not his first lot of drug charges.

It should also be noted that he was with her when she got caught at Bali with the drugs.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/schapelle-corbys-halfbrother-to-admit-drug-charges-20131105-2wy8h.html#ixzz2um8hDjWN

Some people always want to apply Australian laws and rules to crimes that happen overseas. Seriously you'd have to be a fool going in and out of these countries with unlocked bags. These days there's locks, plastic wrap and all sorts of other things available to protect oneself.

There's something not right about her story, no matter how many times you try to spin it.

As for the comments about what the indo Police courts did or didn't do, they're basically mute, the crime happened there, their laws apply, who gives dam_n about what loose wristed actions the Australians would of done or taken, the crime was committed in Indonesia. When you leave you nanny state and travel into another country, their rules apply. simple.

The only mistake the Indonesians have made is to let her out on parole. It might just be a very short stint outside depending on what channel 7 puts in their show.

I can almost hear the moans coming now when they slot her again. Stupid is as stupid does.

Sounds like it was a non -event saai.gif

It was the interview you have when you're not having an interview.giggle.gif

Edited by Asiantravel

Some people always want to apply Australian laws and rules to crimes that happen overseas. Seriously you'd have to be a fool going in and out of these countries with unlocked bags. These days there's locks, plastic wrap and all sorts of other things available to protect oneself.

There's something not right about her story, no matter how many times you try to spin it.

As for the comments about what the indo Police courts did or didn't do, they're basically mute, the crime happened there, their laws apply, who gives dam_n about what loose wristed actions the Australians would of done or taken, the crime was committed in Indonesia. When you leave you nanny state and travel into another country, their rules apply. simple.

The only mistake the Indonesians have made is to let her out on parole. It might just be a very short stint outside depending on what channel 7 puts in their show.

I can almost hear the moans coming now when they slot her again. Stupid is as stupid does.

She definitely ate well in prison

Did you see that the Federal police had to apologise to 7 for having sworn a false warrant.

Schapelle Corby's TV appearance sparks backlash in Indonesia

Schapelle Corby and her family spent nearly two hours on Monday explaining their Australian TV appearance to officials at the Bali Justice Office in the hope of resisting a push to revoke her bail and return her to Kerobokan prison.

Sunar Agus, the head of the corrections division at the justice office, who conducted the Monday meeting, also confirmed that the family had left the luxury villa that interviewer Mike Willesee described as a “gilded cage” and moved to another, undisclosed location.

Mr Sunar said Schapelle had been “uncommunicative” throughout the meeting in his office while sister Mercedes and brother-in-law Wayan Widyartha had explained what was said in the Seven Network interview, and what they hoped to achieve by it.

Full Article Here

Edited by BookMan

Schapelle Corby's TV appearance sparks backlash in Indonesia

Schapelle Corby and her family spent nearly two hours on Monday explaining their Australian TV appearance to officials at the Bali Justice Office in the hope of resisting a push to revoke her bail and return her to Kerobokan prison.

Sunar Agus, the head of the corrections division at the justice office, who conducted the Monday meeting, also confirmed that the family had left the luxury villa that interviewer Mike Willesee described as a “gilded cage” and moved to another, undisclosed location.

Mr Sunar said Schapelle had been “uncommunicative” throughout the meeting in his office while sister Mercedes and brother-in-law Wayan Widyartha had explained what was said in the Seven Network interview, and what they hoped to achieve by it.

Full Article Here

They just won't lay low. You can only push the Indo judicial system so far. If she has her parole revoked then her family and all the other bleeding hearts will come out crying. It wasn't her fault and she didn't do anything wrong.

Indonesia may revoke Corby's parole

2:59am March 4, 2014
Indonesia's justice minister says he may revoke Schapelle Corby's parole after watching the Seven Network's documentary about her release from jail.
The Indonesian government had warned the Corby family that Schapelle should not do a post-release interview
  • Like 1

Chooka,

TOLD YA SO ! Lol, what a classic, we knew this might happen. Wouldn't surprise me if the Indonesians revoke parole, she's only been out a few seconds it's been a pain to them, time to lead her back into her concrete cage. So sad, tooo bad.

Pity they don't lock the drunk up as well. ;)

as I said before, stupid is as stupid does

edit: to change words, as I don't care what happens, just don't want to hear about it lol

Edited by neverdie

Chooka,

TOLD YA SO ! Lol, what a classic, we knew this might happen. Wouldn't surprise me if the Indonesians revoke parole, she's only been out a few seconds it's been a pain to them, time to lead her back into her concrete cage. So sad, tooo bad.

Pity they don't lock the drunk up as well. wink.png

edit: to change words, as I don't care what happens, just don't want to hear about it lol

Listening to 3AW Melbourne this morning and people are already jumping up and down about the possibility of her parole being revoked. They are calling the Indo government inhumane and asking for the Australian government to get involved and bring her home to Australia. That will never happen. If you keep slapping the system in the face with a wet fish then it is going to get pissed.

• Like 2

Chooka,

Listening to 3AW Melbourne this morning and people are already jumping up and down about the possibility of her parole being revoked. They are calling the Indo government inhumane and asking for the Australian government to get involved and bring her home to Australia. That will never happen. If you keep slapping the system in the face with a wet fish then it is going to get pissed.

They should transfer that wet fish to Mercedes

• Like 2

^. Reminds me of a stupid child, it just can't be told and only responds to physical intervention by screaming and kicking. The supporters are of the same kin.

Or let me put it another way, if it was a working dog, you'd just put it down. ;)

Som nom na.

• Like 1

Chooka,

at a guess I'd say she smells a bit like a fish, so it's probably appropriate for her to get slapped with one.

Mercedes is just looking for pay day, nothing more, nothing less.

Interestingly, the ratings for the corby interview were less than channel 7 wanted

From the article

"On the money issue, both the Corby family and the Seven Network have repeatedly denied that there has been, or would be, any payment for the program.

Sunday Night drew 1.09 million viewers in the five major capitals on Sunday.

This is well down on the 1.91 million people who watched the show's INXS special last week. On Sunday night, the show was beaten by arch-rival 60 Minutes on Nine, which had 1.21 million viewers, its best result of the year."

Edited by BookMan

Few words, if any, from Schapelle Corby in Sunday Night exclusive

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/few-words-if-any-from-schapelle-corby-in-sunday-night-exclusive-20140302-33tl8.html

Did you see that the Federal police had to apologise to 7 for having sworn a false warrant.

Harry,

Who cares? Seriously the AFP in MHO have absolutely nothing to apologise for although I understand there was an issue with the paperwork. The media should not be trusted, they will stop at nothing to get their way.

Mike willesee should be locked up as well, he's certainly assisted Shappelle in breaching her bail. Shame on the miserable old SOB.

Interestingly, the ratings for the corby interview were less than channel 7 wanted

From the article

"On the money issue, both the Corby family and the Seven Network have repeatedly denied that there has been, or would be, any payment for the program.

Sunday Night drew 1.09 million viewers in the five major capitals on Sunday.

This is well down on the 1.91 million people who watched the show's INXS special last week. On Sunday night, the show was beaten by arch-rival 60 Minutes on Nine, which had 1.21 million viewers, its best result of the year."

I'm not a fan of the commercial channels in Australia, in particular Quasimodo current affairs type programs. I also dislike those morning programs with those douchebags such as Carl stefanovic. Having said all of that I especially avoid tuning into channel 7.

I can't believe that there was a million douchebags that did tune in, the. again I can believe it. LOL

The news article should of read, '1.09 million Douchebags watch crappy TV program about other douchebags'.

• Like 1

Chooka,

at a guess I'd say she smells a bit like a fish, so it's probably appropriate for her to get slapped with one.

Mercedes is just looking for pay day, nothing more, nothing less.

I believe that Mercedes and her estranged husband will get Schapelle locked up again as they just won't shut up and keep pushing all the wrong buttons.

• Like 1

^ I'd say ur probably right, I'd say Shappelle is just along for the ride again, just like the first time.

They should lock me all up together, along with the drunk, let them fester in together.

Seriously, you couldn't script this crap, could you?

media in oz are report that Shappelle has attempted self harm today. so the story continues .....

Schapelle Corby tried to commit suicide: Indonesian official

Schapelle Corby has made what one senior official has described as a suicide attempt as moves intensify within Indonesia to revoke her parole and return her to Kerobokan prison.

The head of the corrections division of the Bali justice office, Sunar Agus, said he was visiting Corby at her family's Kuta home on Monday night with a parole officer when the Australian had lunged for a knife.

"I can't tell someone's intention, but what I saw in front of me was that she tried to commit suicide. She took a knife, but the family stopped her and the parole officer stopped her," he said.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/schapelle-corby-tried-to-commit-suicide-indonesian-official-20140304-344x9.html

She is playing a game, released on parole and has to remain in Bali. Oh poor, poor pitiful me, I think I will eat worms, no wait I will threaten suicide and get back to Australia where I can party and make millions.

• Like 2

She is playing a game, released on parole and has to remain in Bali. Oh poor, poor pitiful me, I think I will eat worms, no wait I will threaten suicide and get back to Australia where I can party and make millions.

I agree, more drama. She is not smart, which is not her fault, but she surely has enough experience now to know when to lay low. The Knife incident is something a teen does to get their way. If she does attempt suicide, her sister and family should accept responsibility for leading her there.

More news on the ABC this morning about little Shappelle apparently locking herself in a toilet all day and attempting self harm again.

Nothing short of a murder suicide will silence the corby clan....... I really feel sorry for the indos on this one, it's like the drunk Aussies sitting on steps of the 7eleven, they must think all Aussies are this trashy.

• Like 2