Good Health Food Store @Rimping or Airport Plaza?

DeeMockMark

I hear there is a good health food department at a "really big" Rimping. (I am familiar with the "small" one at Mee Chok Plaza only) And I hear there is a really good health food store at airport plaza. I need chorella and good supplements. Which Rimping is that and directions please? Where in airport plaza is this health food store and name? Any other suggestions for a place in CM for getting these products is appreciated. Thx good people.

Edited by DeeMockMark

Hi you can also shop 24 hours from your home as we are an online health food store servicing Chiang Mai and all of Thailand by EMS. We have been established for over 3 years and have a wide selection of raw nuts, seeds, gluten-free and organic foods.

http://www.goodkarmathailand.com

We do not have supplements nor fresh produce but many other hard to find items such as psyllium, chia seeds, raw nuts and seeds, gluten-free, super foods, organic foods.......

Wishing you good health!

My memory is terrible, so this could be a 'Red Herring'--but I am sure that I parked opposite one, sign outside for Ananda Health Foods, if I remember correctly, on Chiang Mai/Lamphun Road, I think.

Sorry for the vagueness--it might also have been ChangKlan Road, but I seem to think it was the former--the one with all the huge trees along it.

It's possible that I've got the name wrong since Googling what I remember brings up zilch.

EDIT--strike the last sentence-I got a result for Ananda Organics, Chiang Mai--so, maybe I was right after all--keeping Dementia at bay, bit by bit.

Edited by haybilly