Looking for someone to fly in BKK with dog (soon & literally)

so, there is a dog that needs to move to Thailand

he resides currently in eastern Canada (near YSJ, Saint John, New-Brunswick)

I wish I knew someone who would accompany him, but I don't

so I might have to use Cargo

problem is, Air Canada does not have international agreements so I cannot ship him Cargo to Bangkok directly, they stop at Vancouver.. or I can get him shipped to Los Angeles (LAX) or San Francisco (SFO)

if I could find someone that would not have much baggage, they could bring him.. the extra for this is about 250-300$ which I am fully prepared to pay and give a fair extra tip ;)

so for this to be able to happen, I would have to get it shipped first to that person and they would bring as excess baggage to BKK

my calculated costs with Cargo help is about 1600$, it breaks down like this

390$ from YSJ to LAX

750$ from LAX to BKK

500$ from the Cargo Agents "Mafia" on arrival

with help, it would be 750-1000$

390$ average to wherever

300$ baggage fee

150 baht to 1000 baht at BKK airport

xxx$ tip

the best for me would be a Canadian looking to come to BKK, it would be cheap to send around Canada.

I am willing to pay for this assistance, the cargo situation is a nightmare to be honest.

Quick question do u have all the required paper work and vaccines for the dog already, with the paper work from animal control from Thailand ?

The reason I am asking if u answer yes to all of these then u might get a offer.

I am from Canada also and I looked in to bringing a dog here and there are some good posters that have done it from Canada and can give u some really good advice

Good luck

not the one from animal control but the rest yes.. animal control wants the airbill number for cargo mostly.. baggages not sure its needed

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app