Money Of Implementing

beowolf2012

Now when you look how long foreigners have been in Thailand. I am talking about 10 years or more.
all we foreigners have to pay for every thing but it seemed that there is no respectfull to you from Thai or Thai / Cambodian or other asian nation that has a residence permit.
Now I pay of the house actually pay anything because my wife does not have any form of income.
The person I buy the house of she is Thai national but takes many years' interest .
I can not pay more than 200,000 baht each year, so right now I lie at an annual interest rate of 6.5 % baht for every 100 baht I owe.
I am early retirement without pension supplement because I have chosen to live in Thailand.
So I asked in Bangkok bank if I could borrow 2 million baht their warranty would be house document to a value of 3.5 million baht.
the answer was we do not lend money to foreigners there dAgde I what about my wife after all she can borrow if she has a large income .
I still have no respeck though I have lived in Thailand for 14 years.
So what do I want with this. So to all foreigners when you're doing a cash carry forward bia your online bank send money via western union or money gram , or what all those things are now called to send money outside on thailanske banks. When thai banks not for their fee of 200 baht. I would think that saktens can be several thousand shipments every day. constitutes a right such large sum of money thai banks lose.

I wish just something more respeckt.
although I so have to pay more to western union for them to make my money to refund.
I would like to keep this discussion open so be serious, light when in writing observations on the matter.
As they say money is (almost) everything.wub.pngcheesy.gif laugh.png tongue.png clap2.gif clap2.gif smile.png smile.png .

Sorry what was the question?

None of what you're talking about seems to have to do with "respect" IMO.

Why are you paying for your wife to own property in the first place?

Banks are happy to lend to foreigners they are able to see are a good risk. That would be perhaps 1% of those living here. Just being here a long time doesn't mean anything in that regard.

Edited by wym
  • Like 1

Sorry what was the question?

None of what you're talking about seems to have to do with "respect" IMO.

Why are you paying for your wife to own property in the first place?

Banks are happy to lend to foreigners they are able to see are a good risk. That would be perhaps 1% of those living here. Just being here a long time doesn't mean anything in that regard.

I'm sorry, but I thought it to pay fee to exchange your money from the euro - sterling or U.S. $ to Thai baht. I have lived 14 years in Thailand and I can not borrow money from the bank even though I could give a guarantee that is worth more than the money I'd lend .

Why all this is because if Thai banks not want to help then there was other way to do something.

and som kan that all white stop transfer money through a bank so bank in thailand lose money on the transfer fee .

You know white people kan stand together in somecase kan say a union. You're probably also tired of paying here and there and everywhere. And this idea could of course also reinforcing it by modifying themselves to apply visa fee etc.

1 /

fee to change money two Thai Baht 200.00 baht x20000 per day kan talk about lot of money .

2 /

nisa fee

Make Thailand government two understand there are some people there want to live with wife and children and follow all rule but not want to be a pressure over his head.

So who do I write to Thai visas forum is an open site where everyone can express his opinion in all things.

You can respond back by sending a private message or write here

email removed per forum rules

hjk .

Make Thailand government two understand there are some people there want to live with wife and children and follow all rule but not want to be a pressure over his head.

Thai rak Thai. Not Falang. Simple for Thai to understand but falang can not accept it !