Found Streaming Sports for SPORT ADDICTS like myself ! :)

diddygq

Hello, I'm totally against True cable for personal reasons. I know there are a few other options now in Thailand. Anyway, if you are anything like me and enjoy sports but can't afford the cable packages I'm going to post a mutual friend's site. He has pretty much every sport streaming which he schedules daily. It's totally free but the only thing I would suggest is installing an AdBlocker since most the streams have an annoying 30 second ad which tries to tell you need to download something that you don't need. They also have a chat there, so you will see me under diddygq. Hope to see anybody there to chat about the games. The link is below and I hope you enjoy as much as I do. I'm up here in Khon Kaen and this site has made my weekends so much more enjoyable. :)

http://slipstreamtv.co/

Took a look at it and it could be quite good, although it doesn't have Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) which is what interests me for the Olympic Men's and Women's Hockey.

Still looking for a way to connect for their live broadcast of the games. Zenmate doesn't connect at all, and Hola has a freeze after a couple of seconds, then resumes, so not quite working.

Took a look at it and it could be quite good, although it doesn't have Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) which is what interests me for the Olympic Men's and Women's Hockey.

Still looking for a way to connect for their live broadcast of the games. Zenmate doesn't connect at all, and Hola has a freeze after a couple of seconds, then resumes, so not quite working.

If you go to the homepage. You need to click on Live Schedule (It's updated daily and will pull a list of all the sports, games, and events playing today) Just check the time and adjust it to the time here. Click the link and you are good to go. Well, for about 80% of the channels you are good to go because they are flash which is built in to almost any browser. You need to download veetle if the link is on channel Sl1p or Sl1p2

Let me know if anybody has any questions and I'll try to help you out. The flash channels should play from any browser but some channels are in HD and you will need the Veetle plugin.

I was trying your download thing and I got a mesage "threat has been detected" be careful posters.

I have no idea what virus scanner you are using but it might just be set to say that for a third party installation. There is no threat to download Veetle. *Especially from their homepage) You can go to some research about it and see for yourself

No, it works anywhere. Ford8, it's free and if you are getting asked for a credit card you must have clicked an add. That's why I suggested an adblocker. You don't need anything the ads will tell you download. Don't install anything those ads say, You only need a decent internet connection and a web browser with Flash (Google Chrome is the best). The one plugin I do recommend is Veetle because they have a couple HD channels and you won't be able to load that channel unless you have that plugin. I can answer any questions you guys have for it. I am usually watching their streams as much as I can (more on the weekends).

Just checked it out and it looks good.

Thanks for the info Diddyqq

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Good!!! I see you sent that from an iPad. I tried to use the stream on my father's iPad when he came to Thailand but seems it didn't have a built in Flash player (iPad 2). I ended up getting it to work with a browser called Puffin but the ads were tough to deal with because the X to close them out were so small.

• 2 weeks later...