Hairdresser in Rayong BanChang area

oldexp

Does anybody know of a decent hairdresser in this area.

A hairdresser who can cut fine farang hair, not short like Thai temple school style, same length and form to the left and the right. Just a decent haircut......

I am bored going to BKK for this.

Thanks for the help.

Tried many in the last 3 years but soon will make a billiard ball.

OK, to put it in place. Whenever I go to BKK I cut my hair there.

I am not that crazy nor that handsome to care "2 hours drive" much.

To be specific.

Right handed hairdressers cut the right side good but on the left side they struggle with putting their hands in the correct position and therefore cut bad.

Left handed hairdressers just do it opposite.

This is due to the fact that they stand behind you when cutting and cannot change their cutting hand. The left and the right side are not the same side.

Check when you go next time and look how they hold the comb and the scissors. :-)

The next problem is that hair needs time to grow and when finally they are ready for a cut the hairdresser that did it well sure isn't working in that shop no longer.

Now having made my rather small problem a matter of worldwide or even universal importance, I better shut up.

While still hoping for an address I keep on sitting here and feed my dogs.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been going to Star Hair on the 4th floor of Central Festival. As you can see, my hair is long and fine. I got an awesome precision cut there and was so relieved. I went to another salon for color. It was a disaster. They were able to fix me back up. Go in when On is working. He is an apprentice so he won't be doing the cut, but his English is good and will explain your wishes. DO be very, very specific and repeat yourself though. I always would when it comes to hair. I had to explain not to use all over bleach and to only foil my hair. I convinced them that this was the way to go and they did it.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• 1 year later...

Hi Everybody,

My name is Tony. I worked and managed several upscale Hair Salon in US for 18 years. Now living and working in Rayong.

I know it is very hard to find someone who can cut hair to your satisfaction. So if you are still looking for someone to cut your hair, give me a call (0958597375),or send me a text on Line (camaria123) or you can email ma ([email protected])

Remember, "If you don't look good, I didn't cut your hair"

Thanks.

Hi Everybody,

My name is Tony. I worked and managed several upscale Hair Salon in US for 18 years. Now living and working in Rayong.

I know it is very hard to find someone who can cut hair to your satisfaction. So if you are still looking for someone to cut your hair, give me a call (0958597375),or send me a text on Line (camaria123) or you can email ma ([email protected])

Remember, "If you don't look good, I didn't cut your hair"

Thanks.

As my father used to say the difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut is about two weeks.