TG 462 Strange goings on

nonthaburial

I was talking to a friend here in Dongguan, last night, and by the way, the friend is a Brit, who is quite hight up the chain in the shoe manufacturing industry , and married to a Chinese lady. Here we go.

Said friend took TG 462 from Melbourne to BKK departing Melbourne at 0030 yesterday the 10th, his wife sat at the window seat and basically slept the whole flight! friend sat next to her not sleeping. Well into the flight, friend became very aware that his wife was getting more than her fair share of attention from the cabin crew, at the start friend thought that perhaps, as wife had not moved the cabin crew were a little concerned, but nothing was said at this time.

As the flight wore on, this cabin crew attention intensified, causing friend to ask them what was the problem, again no answer and crew disappeared, only for it to happen again a little later. This time friend was getting a little upset, so asked in a more aggressive matter why his wife was attracting such attention.

All but one of the crew walked away, but the one that remained informed friend that a male passenger on the flight has had his money and valuables stolen by a woman, and that the cabin crew were taking close attention to female passengers, hoping to find the culprit. After being told by friend that his wife had not stirred, moved or left her seat for the entire flight, the attention was removed.

Towards the end of the flight, when the cabin lights were turned on, a public announcement was made, informing passengers that a theft on board had occurred and if the person responsible was to go to the business class galley and hand back the stolen articles TG would take no further action, however if this did not happen, the police would be requested to be at the jetway on arrival in BKK.

Friend said he didn't take much attention of what happened after that, but there were no police or security at jetway on arrival.

All very strange and I have never heard of such incidences on a secure aircraft before .

The thought that crossed my mind when told this was that there was a sucker on board who had taken his girlfriend on a trip to Oz and on arrival at Swampy, she was going the opposite way to he was and decided that prior to doing a runner she would compensate herself.

I wonder if any tv member was on that flight and could add more to the story

i know, i know i am nasty...

Well lets try to understand the crew: They were looking for a thief, a person of low morality, a person without values.

..... and bingo they saw your friend with his asian wife( she was mistaken for a thai girl).

I said BINGO, because they have seen for years farangs bringing back home their wife for rent....whistling.gif

She was the perfect suspect culprit, i mean a person of low morality, a thief, a gold digger.... and farang do love to marry thai girl from pattaya.

Bingo........

i know, i know i am nastytongue.png

I had also had a very strange experience with theft on a long haul flight.

On a Qatar Airways flight from DOH-BKK I was sitting on the exit row with my two friends, due to the lack of seatpocket in front of me, I had put my belongings on the floor under my seat. Include my brand new Canon camera. Behind us was a Thai Farang family seated, the Thai lady was about late 40's and her German husband in his start 50's, with them was also their daughter about 16-18 year. The family already made them self noticed, when they father during the flight wanted to go to the lavatory with his daughter at same time same lavatory, something that not only seemed as a disgusting move, but also a very difficult thing to do. As we all know the lack of space on aboard a plane lavatory.

1 hour before landing in BKK I wanted to gather my belongings to put in my hand luggage, but could not find my camera, and started to look under my seat and asked my friends about my missing camera, and soon they also begin to look, after some time the cabin crew asked what we were looking for, and we told them about my missing item, suddenly my friend turns around and look at the Thai/German family behind us, and ask about the camera. And the Thai lady looks at him, opens her bag and hand over him my camera. The German man didn't say a word, and we're all in shock!

When the cabin crew later ask us if we found it, we told them about what happened, and they were also in kind of shock, I actually wanted to go further with my theft case to the Thai police in BKK airport, but my friends told me to let it go. When landed in BKK the family disappeared very quickly.

And I was still in kind of shock that somebody actually did steal from other passengers onboard a plane.

If anybody don't know this, when You commit a crime onboard a plane, One can be punished due the the laws of the country that the plane is registered, that means the Thai lady could have been trailed due to the Qatari justice system.

So beware of your belongings. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand