Jomtien Bar Offering Naked Pool Is Closed Down By Pattaya Police.

britmaveric

We do much the same in the Farang Connection, only I offer to play naked against women players for ฿500..................................don't know why, but it hasn't seemed to have caught on so well. I'm still waiting for my first taker. :o

Lampard....at your price I think you should offer..."buy one and get one free" :D

I'm not much of a pool player, but sometimes I sit and watch the ladies play the punters, and they often do this trick of sitting over the corner hole as the punter tries to pot the ball, as if it might end up in her snatch. :D

I wonder if they did this trick at Las Vegas, and did they ever succeed in actually "pocketing" the ball :o

I don't suppose I'll ever know now :D

I wonder if they did this trick at Las Vegas, and did they ever succeed in actually "pocketing" the ball :D

.....and did they have to duck as the ball was returned :o

Don't be quackers!

regards :D

Edited by teletiger

I had doubts about the police volunteers when that program started. I had to grudgingly agree that walking the streets watching for dopers, pickpockets, purse snatchers and thieves may be a good idea especially when they spent time talking with the victims of the scum set.

Now it appears that they are involved in ratting out bars. I have lived in Thailand for eleven years and NEVER had a problem. I avoid problems by keeping a low profile and NEVER getting between a Thai and his rice bowl. I forsee some of the farang snitches in line for a violent death. Why do these do gooders want to be involved with putting themselves in danger? :o

recruited from the Farang Volunteer Police Force???

I had doubts about the police volunteers when that program started. I had to grudgingly agree that walking the streets watching for dopers, pickpockets, purse snatchers and thieves may be a good idea especially when they spent time talking with the victims of the scum set.

Now it appears that they are involved in ratting out bars. I have lived in Thailand for eleven years and NEVER had a problem. I avoid problems by keeping a low profile and NEVER getting between a Thai and his rice bowl. I forsee some of the farang snitches in line for a violent death. Why do these do gooders want to be involved with putting themselves in danger? :D

recruited from the Farang Volunteer Police Force???

In my book they aint "do gooders". :D

I've said it before and I'll say it again - anyone who wants to be a cop - paid or otherwise - is just after a power kick, pure and simple. :o

Budding little nazis. :D

I've said it before and I'll say it again - anyone who wants to be a cop - paid or otherwise - is just after a power kick, pure and simple. :o

What a load of cr*p. Most police officers do it because they want to help try and make the community safer. Sure, there are some who enjoy the power, but they dont last long. Those types of coppers are the ones who are nowhere to be found when the sh*t hits the fan, or soon realise that throwing your weight around gets you into a lot of trouble (or they join the traffic section :D ).

And describing dedicated police officers, who potentially put their lives on the line to protect you every time they are on duty, as 'budding little nazis' is just bang out of order and an insult to the memory of those officers who have lost their lives trying to make everyone elses life a little safer :D

What a load of cr*p. Most police officers do it because they want to help try and make the community safer. Sure, there are some who enjoy the power, but they dont last long. Those types of coppers are the ones who are nowhere to be found when the sh*t hits the fan, or soon realise that throwing your weight around gets you into a lot of trouble (or they join the traffic section :D ).

And describing dedicated police officers, who potentially put their lives on the line to protect you every time they are on duty, as 'budding little nazis' is just bang out of order and an insult to the memory of those officers who have lost their lives trying to make everyone elses life a little safer :D

Fair enough StateSix, I accept my post was somewhat 'over the top', and I acknowledge there are some good cops. My unreserved apologies to any good cop out there who has been offended, and indeed to the memory of any who have lost their lives.

But I think most of us, at some time in our lives, have seen the 'bully' boys enjoying their little bit of power - both from personal experience and through well documented incidents.

I doubt there's too many of the 'good' sort in this part of the world. :D

Fair enough StateSix, I accept my post was somewhat 'over the top', and I acknowledge there are some good cops. My unreserved apologies to any good cop out there who has been offended, and indeed to the memory of any who have lost their lives.

But I think most of us, at some time in our lives, have seen the 'bully' boys enjoying their little bit of power - both from personal experience and through well documented incidents.

I doubt there's too many of the 'good' sort in this part of the world. :D

Thanks for the response Mobi. I get a little annoyed when people just brand all bobbies like that.

I do accept that there are some jokers out there who get off on a bit of a power trip when they put on the uniform, but as I said previously they dont last long. Those types are disliked by the majority of officers also, as they make the job so much harder to do, by pissing off members of the public. They are also the ones who are nowhere to be found when there are any potentially dangerous or time consuming, 'non-exciting' jobs to be done. They are also the ones who usually find themselves in court facing charges of misconduct in a public office, as they end up throwing their weight around with the wrong people.

Cheers :D

....and did they have to duck as the ball was returned :o

Not a dig at you mr Fox

Some times maybe we all talk to graphically on this form

about a particular place or business

Funny that we all made in-depth comments about the place and a few days latter it gets

a visit by pattaya finest,

We know the authorities monitor forums, so we should maybe tone the comments down a bit.

As you never know who is who .

After all, its someone’s livelihood.

And for any moral crusaders out there, go get f7777d

Just a thought.

Have a nice day

:D

Actually it was Tanto who would call THe LOne Ranger Kemo Saby. Which later down the road would be turned ion to a joke about athe Horse's ass.

why do we learn about such places only after the closure? :o

What's with the 'we' Kemo Saby? :D

pluralis majestatis

..As the Lone Ranger said to Tonto....

We all knew about it - thanks to Rimmer's "Jomtien thread", but us older tykes hadn't made it there yet.

I'm most upset. I had it on the top of my schedule for the first week of June, when I had to return my libarary book to Soi 6. Still, maybe it'll be open again by then :D

Actually it was Tanto who would call THe LOne Ranger Kemo Saby. Which later down the road would be turned ion to a joke about athe Horse's ass.

why do we learn about such places only after the closure? :o

pluralis majestatis

We all knew about it - thanks to Rimmer's "Jomtien thread", but us older tykes hadn't made it there yet.

I'm most upset. I had it on the top of my schedule for the first week of June, when I had to return my libarary book to Soi 6. Still, maybe it'll be open again by then :D

Hi Ho Silver Away!!.....a flash back to the good old days :D

Edited by Pattaya_Fox

Funny that we all made in-depth comments about the place and a few days latter it gets

a visit by pattaya finest,

We know the authorities monitor forums, so we should maybe tone the comments down a bit.

As you never know who is who .

Well, truth be told, we do know some members here who are also associated with the TPV. But we are not allowed to discuss that topic.

I would wonder though.

If that place was raided as a result of postings made on this site, then why hasn't Lucifers been shut down as a fire hazard and potential death-trap ? That has been well discussed here.

Other establishments would also have been raided by now if the authorities were relying on information posted here.

Might be interesting to start keeping track of when a subject gets posted here, and when the corresponding place gets raided. :o

Well, truth be told, we do know some members here who are also associated with the TPV. But we are not allowed to discuss that topic.

I would wonder though.

If that place was raided as a result of postings made on this site, then why hasn't Lucifers been shut down as a fire hazard and potential death-trap ? That has been well discussed here.

Other establishments would also have been raided by now if the authorities were relying on information posted here.

Might be interesting to start keeping track of when a subject gets posted here, and when the corresponding place gets raided. :o

You might be right, we should, after all it was a bit Coninserdental.

i do fell money, is the driving force behind the other establishments not getting to much attention.

nuff said.

Have a nice day. :D

why do we learn about such places only after the closure? :D

pluralis majestatis

Called in there last night for a couple of games of pool & can confirm the naked variety is still on offer, though, naturally, we didn't accept. Like the man says, you'd need to offer the ladies a tip to put clothes on again!

They've also got some interesting methods of distracting you when you're about to pot. (Took me ten attempts to pot the black!)

The air-con wasn't working when were there (just a couple of fans) so it was pretty uncomfortable. :o

I wonder if you are allowed to bring your own partner (to get naked and play pool against) ?

Might be better (visually) than what this place apparently has to offer :o