Wireless CCTV System 4-6 cameras / Where & What & Cost?

moonseeker

Hi all:

Once more I need some advise by experts. Need to install a wireless CCTV system in my large condo/garage, all indoor. I will probably need 4-6 cameras to cover all angles. I need it to work online on PC & Android and o.c. with recorder, or can it also be "cloud-recorded" now. I have a 3BB Fiber Optic line and router, not sure this matters ref. installation. I made some bad experiences in the past with a couple of companies and would like to deal with somebody who knows his job. At the end it is mainly software work, the hardware is not wired. Any advise ref. companies, models/products and a rough price idea is much appreciated. Thank you. wai.gif MS>

Since it is wireless, not much knowledge is required, other then some knowledge how to configure a router.

For the camera's do a search on Ebay for wireless ip cctv, and look for HD cameras that support ONVIF, for a price idea, then compare to what the local shops have to offer.

For the software Google Blue Iris, which works on Windows and Android.

Wireless is a nightmare to have unless you go for very high spec , which is expansive .

Wireless cams available in Tuk com only good for few meter radius as pretty much anything and everything is interference.

Life tech on Pattaya tai are not too bad, German owned and operated , try to speak with them to see what they can offer.

• Like 2

There's a good shop inside Tukcom. Walk up the stairs and you will run right into them as you hit the landing on either the 2nd or 3rd floor. They do installation and will help you decide what's best. I had a problem with a product there and 2 months later they just replaced it. Very good service. IMHO.