Dating a Thai girl

y2k

And I mean dating not just the other stuff. There's a girl I like in Thailand and I like spending time with her. She is talkative and interesting and we can share our thoughts on a variety of subjects. If I were to suggest that we hang out for dinner or a movie how do you think that would be taken - would she be offended that I didn't want her just for the sex?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, you pay for "both". You are taking her out as as friend. She is taking "protection" in the form of a friend or family member. It's Thai culture. Either you accept it or you don't. She may even go without a friend also...it's entirely up to her. Just flow with it and expect nothing in return. If you want more than that...get a bar girl. It's building up trust for both you. Not every girl goes out for sex the first two or three times. Nice girls do this.

Edited by Mrjlh
  • Like 2

May do that. Takes a troll to know a troll but you're wrong.

Well your opening two posts were not very well thought out were they? If she works in a bar, you should have made that clear. Anyhow good luck to you.... Provided you read the book first!

And in answer to your questions. She could not care less about the sex, and, yes you will need to pay her for her time. Tread very very carefully..... Read the book!

Edited by iancnx
  • Like 1

Meaning a friend comes along for the free meal? I wouldn't mind that but I know her and that isn't likely. Would she want to be paid for spending time with me?

Not just the free meal, but her friend would probably want to have some sex as well.

And yes, as most people would probably want to be paid for spending time with you...

• Like 2

Troll

Tend to agree...acts as if he's never been kissed.

Actually I just read it again. He is talking about a bar girl. Wanting to take her out as a friend, not for sex. He is asking does he need to pay her for this companionship.

OP very quickly get down to a book shop and buy a copy of Private Dancer by Stephen Leather. Read it, understand it..... Then read it again!

No where does he say or imply "bar girl" in his original post. I suspect he's not mature enough to comprehend "Private Dancer". Waste of time....so moving on. Next topic.

This article again confirms to me just how backwards many farangs are. I have more confidence in my 21 year old knowing about dating. Everyone stop for one second and think - What does this guy think of a Thai woman? What does he think of a non-Thai woman from his country? You need to change the way your thinking so much that not even I can help you - jk

• Like 1

This article again confirms to me just how backwards many farangs are. I have more confidence in my 21 year old knowing about dating. Everyone stop for one second and think - What does this guy think of a Thai woman? What does he think of a non-Thai woman from his country? You need to change the way your thinking so much that not even I can help you - jk

Don't know where that came from.

May do that. Takes a troll to know a troll but you're wrong.

Well your opening two posts were not very well thought out were they? If she works in a bar, you should have made that clear. Anyhow good luck to you.... Provided you read the book first!

And in answer to your questions. She could not care less about the sex, and, yes you will need to pay her for her time. Tread very very carefully..... Read the book!

You should take your mindreading skills to the CIA, they would pay you millions to teach them how to do it.

""And I mean dating not just the other stuff. There's a girl I like in Thailand and I like spending time with her. She is talkative and interesting and we can share our thoughts on a variety of subjects. If I were to suggest that we hang out for dinner or a movie how do you think that would be taken - would she be offended that I didn't want her just for the sex?""

What a stupid question !!

Regarding bar girls I think the standard freeloading best practice is to get one with a few wealthy sponsors already sending her an allowance and sponge off that. If one's got no sponsors, perhaps you can find her one or two and reap some of the benefits yourself. It would be very Thai indeed.

• Like 1