Are you going to be alone for Valentines Day

bazmlb

If you don't want to be alone for Valentines Day the check out Thai Friendly.

Join for free with 445,417 members at the biggest free Thai dating site!

The site is free to send and receive messages, so what are you waiting for.

To join for free click here

tfbrowse.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love to be left alone for once just me and a good bottle of Glenlivet Single malt or riding my Ducati ,, but the wife, MiaNoi and teenage daughter wont allow that tommorow thats for sure

Dragging a man away from his single malt and Ducati (hopefully red) is simply not on AND then to have to prioritize between the three ladies.........life just gets harder by the minute.

• Like 1

There is a definition of loneliness:

"I have plenty of people to do something with, but no one to do nothing with".

Thankfully, I'm OK on both counts, so no thanks, Thai friendly. I suppose though that internet dating is as good a way as any to meet someone.

T

Love to be left alone for once just me and a good bottle of Glenlivet Single malt or riding my Ducati ,, but the wife, MiaNoi and teenage daughter wont allow that tommorow thats for sure

Dragging a man away from his single malt and Ducati (hopefully red) is simply not on AND then to have to prioritize between the three ladies.........life just gets harder by the minute.

Life does get Harder by the minute with the Mia Noi she is hot

tommorow I have a good compromise ,, going to pattaya bike week on my bike with 15 year old daught er accompanied by my wife on her rebel 250 and seeing the mia noi in the evening when my wife takes daughter horse riding ,,, everybody wins ......sigh !!!!!!!!!

Not that my GF from 12 years, 2 children together, or myself would care Valentines day anyway, but to answer the question, I will be alone,

as she looks for grassier Falang pastures for some days and will went today in another province to meet somebody from ThaiLoLi.

My pastures are eaten up.sorry.gif

Edited by ALFREDO
  • Like 1

If you find your self on your lonesome, just remember that not all is lost. The post–Valentine's Day discounts on silk sheets, flowers, 2014 faux-heartfelt Hallmark cards, pesto flavored edible underwear, lubes and erotic toys can be deep, and if you get there early you can stock up for next year!

Probably will be alone sad.png

My GF made a drama again last night and treathens me. Time to look for a new place first, before looking for a new gf...

Don't worry about it too much. The last valentines days I spent with my TGF all went fine had a nice seafood lunch by the Chao Praya, then went back to my hotel then at around midnight the GF announces "Have problem, need to go see my friend at a Khao Tom stand" and she disappeared for about 4 days. Needless to say I am totally over these "Thai GF soap operas" and happily single, wallet full of cash, own my own house in my own country, 6 figure income and looking forward to my next two trips to LOS this year and hope to settle there in a few years with a strong income stream from my home country plus will probably supplement working as teacher, wish me luck.

• Like 2