Arrest warrants underway for 7 suspects in Lak Si shoot-out

webfact

It seems our red supporters have their knickers in a twist over this. Let me explain it to you in words of one syllable or less.

Yes there is much video etc of protest leaders carrying out a legal protest. It doesn't show them committing sedition, or treason, or insurrection, or any of the other serious but silly charges the caretaker government would have its lapdog Tarit pursue. Without sufficient evidence the courts refuse to let the case go to trial as there is no chance it will succeed, and citizens have the right not to face trial on frivolous charges as a penalty for offending police or their paymasters.

Now continue your slurs on the courts as unrepresentative as none of the judges are semi-literate rice farmers.

When are you going to get it through your thick head colour has nothing to do with armed militants shooting at people on the streets. I dont care who is serving who they need arresting and putting on trial.

You want reform ? then start with getting the armed militia off the streets wherever they are found... no mercy no bias of colour get them off the streets, if they dont or wont this country will slide ever towards anarchy.

You mean Ms. Yingluck was lying when she said the police would be unarmed?

Oh give it a rest, she said police facing protesters are not armed, not ordinary police, you really do like twisting things about to suit your fascist ideals.

In his fascist ideal Thailand, police would be unarmed and Suthep militia members would be free to roam the streets with heavy war weapons.

rolleyes.gif

'fascist' ? 'my fascist ideal'?

Are you trying to annoy me, my dear ShannonT? That's not nice, you shouldn't do that. Just like you shouldn't make such wild assumptions without offering even a shred of proof or evidence you understand what my 'ideal' might be.

To end this on a more positive tone, I can offer you a minor insight on my 'ideal'. I have compassion for fools, idiots and trolls. wink.png

Regarding the fatal incident at Wat Sri Iam on Jan 26 in which a key anti-government protester was shot dead, the national police chief said video clips of the shooting acquired by police were not clear enough to identify the culprits. (MCOT online news)

This seems clear enough to identify some of the people, does it not?

post-70157-0-29179900-1392615753_thumb.p

It is blindingly obvious that the police are not showing any interest in apprehending or stopping the violence against anti-government protestors.