Burapa bike fest tomorrow Pattaya

Beardog

Hey Is anyone going out to the Burapa bike fest tomorrow in Pattaya ? Some of us are meeting for the event. It should have a lot of Harleys but since it is Pattaya probably going to be even more sportbikes. looks like fun!

post-32440-0-60691700-1392397155_thumb.j

Edited by Beardog

will be there but late afternoon i think.

what time will it start today?

Craig was telling me he thought about 4 pm ish . It goes on till late but I think I will jet out around 8 pm so I don't have to deal with the drunkenness that will be happening later in the area. The Farangs not usually the problem....But like American Indians to much firewater & the Thais can get to be belligerent (some of them).

I have been to Sturgis(on a honda super four never the less) and am used to biker meets.

Should be some awesome rides. Sportbikes & Harleys . Probably some nice looking Gals as well. Will be leaving my girl at home. LOL

Craig was telling me he thought about 4 pm ish . It goes on till late but I think I will jet out around 8 pm so I don't have to deal with the drunkenness that will be happening later in the area. The Farangs not usually the problem....But like American Indians to much firewater & the Thais can get to be belligerent (some of them).

I have been to Sturgis(on a honda super four never the less) and am used to biker meets.

Should be some awesome rides. Sportbikes & Harleys . Probably some nice looking Gals as well. Will be leaving my girl at home. LOL

i ll be there like 4 but will ride back to bkk night time. if you see a guy with a red shoei helmet, just say hello.

i ll be there like 4 but will ride back to bkk night time. if you see a guy with a red shoei helmet, just say hello.

Hey if you want to meet up 0895419824 Will have phone on. What bike you on 500 cbr? or the scooter?

Will have my Chameleon blue purple green brown painted ER6n at festival! If not will look for the red Shoei helmet.

Barry

Edited by Beardog

Will be leaving my girl at home. LOL

Always the best way, especially on a group ride.

Suzuki GSX-R1000 L3 182 hp in-line 4 Superbike

Always the best way! It was a great day out. Tons of Superbikes Harleys minibikes scooters Good old American muscle cars Hot rods (lots of Ford buckets)

Pretty Russian chicks & some Thai hotties! met up with a friend that introduced me to another bud & then 2 more friends joined our party. Paced myself with 3 beers a shot of Jegermeister & a Jack & coke less than 1 drink an hour so I wasn't roasted riding back home. ( I am paying for mixing beer & mixed alcohol & a shot- Should have just stuck to beer!) Saw a lot of great mods on the bikes & when I left I had & people hanging around my bike 2 Thai kids sitting on the bike getting pics taken. The changing colors in the paint job was a hit. People were really well behaved & no fights I left at 10:30. I was kinda surprised I never have been to a Harley gathering where someone didn't get to punchin it out as they got drunk.

Sorry I missed you 112 . It was hard looking for a red helmet with all the people there.

beardog sorry could not catch you there. internet was not working properly there so it was like 01.00 when i saw your post.

next time man.

it was a nice night.

arrived there like 16.00 and it was pretty crowded.

nice arrangements but it was 90 percent chopper and 10 percent sport bike i think.

was there until 02.30 as met with some kawa guys and harley guys. also seen some guys from buriram event.

it was nice. and some custom choppers were looking fine.

drank 20 chang export i guess! but was not drunk.

nice environment and no fights and most important for me was it was open for any bike and any cc.

will post some photos later.