Looking for advice : What would you do?

jojo90

She is greedy and that does not bode well for any future relationship (unless you don't mind being bled dry). Sin Sot should be enough to cover the (modest) wedding costs, and perhaps a bit of gold. Anything more than this should be returned to you after the ceremony.

Edited by rsokolowski

OP. So if you refuse to pay 1 million she is walking?

If so , what do you need to think about?

Her intentions are clear, stop fighting feelings with common sense.

Walk now to save the pain later, and even if she accepts less, still walk.

She is asking for a million because so far you've given her 25k a month ++ for everything else, she has heard all the gossip from her bargirl friends and girls in the village about guys paying 300k 500k 1m and up sinsot for girls uglier than her, so she wants a piece of this action. Why shouldn't she get what they are getting, or more? Sinsot, pickup trucks, houses, the works.

I believe you did get her the tourist visa to the uk (which is 6month multi entry as standard), Depending on where you took her the fact that she hasn't jumped at the chance for a better life there and treated you better speaks volumes to me. Do yourself a favour, you are 31 years old... Do not get married to this prostitute. Her mother is an expert and has trained her up good a proper.

You have spent 3 years of your life and spent a small fortune.. I know the feeling that you have invested so much time and money, it's not easy to let go.. But you have to

I promise you, you deserve better. You are clearly a generous and kind hearted guy, you are obviously cut out to be a good provider as most guys in their late 20s and early 30s haven't got a pot to piss on. You'll do well

You've got £50k in the bank. send her an email telling her you are breaking it off effective immediately. Book yourself a flight to somewhere fun and go nuts for a couple of weeks. Go back to the uk, stick £40k on a deposit for a flat and get yourself sorted out. Stay away from Thailand from then on

I've been there and done it, and 2 years younger than you. You CAN do better than this

Best of luck