PDRC to form two teams to hound Yingluck, CMPO leaders

Lite Beer

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do they have enough people left to do this? It's getting increasingly thuggish, desperate and surreal out there in Suthep-land.

By the way, what happened to the massive marches and shutdowns he promised for Friday and Saturday?

Suthep know its a lost game so he doesn't want to invest his own money so the numbers are down as someone has to pay for it smile.png

ahh, the sacrificial lambs... or as they would put in in Thailand, the sacrificial buffaloes.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif What the whole 5 of the movement is going to be split into two teams? Give it up you idiot Suthep you have been beaten and the whole peoples thing is done and dusted. The fat lady left the building weeks ago.

• Like 2

Do they have enough people left to do this? It's getting increasingly thuggish, desperate and surreal out there in Suthep-land.

By the way, what happened to the massive marches and shutdowns he promised for Friday and Saturday?

bring me up to speed please.

when I left, 6 miilion were supposed to be locking down bangkok and forcing them out at end Nov.'

then the Bangkok not Shutdown was going to end it

the picnic to all end picnics was to halt all elections and put the 6 million back on street

oh forgot. the 20 key stages on intersections that became 7 before it started.

now 4 sites shut and still a pityful crowd.

so it's cat an mouse with 2 or 3 swift moving teams who are going to come badly unstuck very soon if they get cornered or lost in traffic.

the peacful rioting didnt't to it.

army didn't do it

rice scheme falling flat now as its not a big issue

courts scared to back loser!1

Can things get any better for mr suthep?

EDIT. Weekend of love 14 - 16 innit! 3 days of standing in rain as police pin them down at last.

did I miss anything? meanwhile 50 people are keeping me awake in asoke at night.

Yes you missed one thing.

4 words.

National Anti Corruption Commission.

PS - If they are keeping you awake maybe sleeping at the protest site is not a good idea. Get a room with windows that can be closed.

Wow, NACC , ally of the dem's PDRC?????????

Send from my Mobile

They should be able to move quickly as they likely wont have the numbers. Anyway, this is all withering into a bit of anti-climax. Something big needs to happen......Suthep vs Chalerm in the octogan.....no rules!.

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The teams probably consist of 2 x 3 wheelchair bound grandmas, that's about all the protesters left.

They've brought out the big guns on the main stage just now on blue sky. Some poor young kid spouting on while lots of grannies and weekend warriors blew their whistles. How much lower can they go.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

as low as your desperate postings...

The teams probably consist of 2 x 3 wheelchair bound grandmas, that's about all the protesters left.

They must be diabolically vicious grandmas, as the combined might of the Thai police force, CMPO, Chalerm and a State of Emergency can't move them.

The hairdo's would scare me!.

But in truth it's not been hard for yingluck. She's just had to do...well.....nothing, apart keep Chalerm on a short leash. Pictures of bangkoks finest smashing skulls in full riot gear would of been a disaster for the government. Nope, she just waits. Protest fatigue could be setting in, media coverage seems to be falling, or at least thats my impression as i was away for a month and got back 5 days ago.

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

They must be diabolically vicious grandmas, as the combined might of the Thai police force, CMPO, Chalerm and a State of Emergency can't move them.

Well, the police must be retarded cowards then, being chased away at Chaeng Wattana by one 50-something woman screaming at them, and one lady-boy dancing provocatively at them according to the Bangkok Post film, so they did a quick re-think and retired ungracefully to their bolt-holes for a som tam break.

Chalerm is a complete knob-head for sending in the police on Makha Pucha day anyway, one of the holiest days in the Buddhist calendar. All the protesters did was start to pray and the BiB scratched their heads and decided tomorrow is another day ...

Jeez, it beggars belief here more often than not - doesn't ANYONE have a brain ...?

• Like 1

What's the rush, YS is waiting for Suthep to go broke, the mad monk will be dealt with in due time.Plus the individuals who removed the sign from RTP HQ. The BIB are itching for some payback there.

There's more interest in what Vannesa's time in Sochi than what old flared nostrils is spouting.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

They've brought out the big guns on the main stage just now on blue sky. Some poor young kid spouting on while lots of grannies and weekend warriors blew their whistles. How much lower can they go.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

....................down to your sides level maybe?coffee1.gif

Do you think Suthep would consider himself fair game if the PTP formed teams to hound him and his PDRC leaders? Or would cry persecution and have his private armed guards enforce PDRC leaders' body space with all available means? Suthep seems all to ready to dish trouble out but very intolerant to be on the receiving end.

• Like 1

Do you think Suthep would consider himself fair game if the PTP formed teams to hound him and his PDRC leaders? Or would cry persecution and have his private armed guards enforce PDRC leaders' body space with all available means? Suthep seems all to ready to dish trouble out but very intolerant to be on the receiving end.

Quite!

They're diabolically childish but they've created gridlock.

All their supporters stuck in traffic. Ho hum. The traffic is murder and the only way it seems to get about is by motorbike taxi.

Not much is it. 20x20xsad.png.pagespeed.ic.5zxzyGiJz0.pn

Should still be enough to scare Chalerm off though. smile.png.pagespeed.ce.CwSpBGGvqN.png

Chalerm is not scared, he is playing with the dying mice

Yep, that's what a pussy likes to do.

• Like 2

E

what else would you expect from these despicable unruly thugs ,Hitlers brown shirts did the same to the jews ..

rofl.....

Suthep for democracy, Anti-Fascist, want to stop one family to control everything. To be compared with Hitler???

Shinawatras is not a race...The Shinawatras aren't the suffering Jews.....I think every Jewish victim of the Nazis get an heart attack when they read that....

This is not about the Shinawatra, this is about na ultra convicted criminal corrupted thug like Suthep ,one of the most hatred people in Thailand (even in his own party) willing to grasp the power by force. And to keep it as long as he can, even by massacring women and children, as he ordered the army to do less than 4 years ago.

"This is not about the Shinawatra,....." False, these protests are all about the Shinawatra regime.

"....ultra convicted criminal corrupted thug like Suthep,...." False, Suthep is facing charges, has yet to be indicted. He may not be a nice honest guy, but your description is frothing to say the least.

"...even by massacring women and children, as he ordered the army to do less than 4 years ago." Yet more

falsehoods. The army was ordered by Suthep and Abhisit to use live ammunition against live ammunition being used by armed men among the red shirt protesters. There were inevitable deaths and Abhisit and Suthep have yet to have their day in court. Not a massacre, except in your vivid imagination.

massacre (plural massacres)

• The intentional killing of a considerable number of human beings, under circumstances of atrocity or cruelty, or contrary to the norms of civilized people.
I have made no mention of Thaksin as he's another story.

Are you really that gullible? It is not about ending corruption, laudable as that is. It is not about democracy. It is not about any member of the Shinawatra family. It is not about the Bangkok middle classes or even farmers. It is about who becomes the next monarch of this country. As the Prime Minister of the day has some influence in that decision, Southep's backers want to see "their man" leading the government when the time comes for the big decision to be made. And it will be a big decision - one that will determine the country's economic, political and constitutional course for at least the next generation.

And fixing that one will make ousting an elected government look like stealing smarties!

You're right though.

They couldn't manage it using "mass protest", the army didn't fancy finishing the job, they failed to (completely) stop the election, so now they hope that the courts will finish the job. The trouble is I suspect that the courts are as wary of popular reaction as the army are.

Mind you, the stakes are as high as it gets...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by JAG

Witthaya Kaewparadai, a PDRC leader, said the two teams would hound Yingluck and key Cabinet members as well as key PDRC leaders to let them know the people feel about them.

​Presume proof reading for an English language news paper is a reserved occupation for Thai's only... clap2.gif clap2.gif clap2.gif

Edited by Basil B

Suthep know its a lost game so he doesn't want to invest his own money so the numbers are down as someone has to pay for it smile.png

ahh, the sacrificial lambs... or as they would put in in Thailand, the sacrificial buffaloes.

Cheap digs are easy, but you cannot address constructive points. Reminds me of a PM that was in Mongolia addressing the world regarding "her form of democracy" and also like a PM that refuses to debate the opposition because she knows she will loose.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/704868-pdrc-to-form-two-teams-to-hound-yingluck-cmpo-leaders/?p=7446289

Edited by djjamie

"The People's Democratic Reform Committee will form two fast-deployment teams to hound caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra"

Honestly! These people are retards.

Fascist thugs one minute, grannies and retards the next.

They're doing very well considering.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

Should still be enough to scare Chalerm off though. smile.png.pagespeed.ce.CwSpBGGvqN.png

What does this even mean? Why is Chalerm not scared? Who are the dying mice? Why are they dying? What are you talking about?

Like the honorable Sir Abhisit said to yingluck…I will challenge you to a debate on what democracy stands for as well as what principles of democracy the PTP have abused compared to the DEM's.

Not in a way that will break forum rules.. Only a healthy enjoyable debate that allows us both to express our points of view and ensure we have a better understanding of each others points of view.

I look forward to your reply as I appreciate your point of view and hope we can discuss it further.

Cheers

What does this even mean? Why is Chalerm not scared? Who are the dying mice? Why are they dying? What are you talking about?

Like the honorable Sir Abhisit said to yingluck…I will challenge you to a debate on what democracy stands for as well as what principles of democracy the PTP have abused compared to the DEM's.

Not in a way that will break forum rules.. Only a healthy enjoyable debate that allows us both to express our points of view and ensure we have a better understanding of each others points of view.

I look forward to your reply as I appreciate your point of view and hope we can discuss it further.

Cheers

I am being respectful moonao in my request wai2.gif

Max72 wrote:

This is not about the Shinawatra, this is about an ultra convicted criminal corrupted thug like Suthep ,one of the most hatred people in Thailand (even in his own party) willing to grasp the power by force. And to keep it as long as he can, even by massacring women and children, as he ordered the army to do less than 4 years ago.

Oops, what is that in plain speak: "ultra convicted criminal corrupted thug"? Ultra convicted, and then criminal and then...corrupted as well and...

I know there was something about 20 years ago, but I don't remember Suthep being convicted of anything.- as you claim. Can you provide some kind of proof. The 2010 red uprisign has not yet been prosecuted in any way, AFAIK. Did he pro verbis order the Army to "massacre women and children"? Very unlikely, because there would be nothing gained from that.

Hated? Certainly, but even you and I might have some people hating us. Hated by most people? How do you measure that? That would be more than 50% of all Thais, including people not able or allowed to vote, but excluding those massacred in 2010.

And this one I also can't make sense of: "And to keep it as long as he can,..." what then?

• Like 1