Asked how you met your bargirl wife…what you say?

Tmymaimee

When I lived with my ex bargirl girlfriend, whenever someone asked where I met her… I told them Soi Cowboy. They would then normally feel awkward and I would just laugh and tell them there's nothing to be embarassed about as I feel quite open to talk about her work. She would hate this but I would just tell her that its the truth and she should learn to live with the consequences of her chosen job.

What I fail to understand is why some other guys feel a need to lie when asked the same question. Why be embarassed about the truth? Isn't it better to be truthful than to lie?

Exactly...the OP is a troll, constantly starting threads like this to get arguments going...ignore him! wink.png

Why would it cause an argument? Many men here are married to ex prostitutes. Just wondering how they respond to a polite and routine question. Lie or tell the truth? If they lie, is it because they feel ashamed? Its not like they did anything illegal. Why feel shame for a deliberate, conscious decision? I never felt any shame at all.

Yes just a troll,,,,,,,boriiiiiiiiiing

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Ants, its called the ignore function? Do you need help understanding the concept? It allows my posts to not be seen by you, thus saving you having to read my toll posts. Or are you like the guys passing by beer bars with their wife, commenting on how ugly the bargirls are; then you can hardly wait to go back for short time as soon as she goes for a hair styling? You know iyou don't want to read but you just can't help yourself.! :)

Maybe 10-15 years ago,,,,

But happy with my ex suzie Wong bar girl,,,,

Why would I wanna get short time anymore,,,,

I'm a happy 39 yr old with a 27 year old stunner,,and had a good looking 4 year old boy with her,,,,

So each to their own mate,,,,

• Like 1

I'm a happy 39 yr old with a 27 year old stunner,,and had a good looking 4 year old boy with her,,,,

Wow it sounds like you got a really good deal here!

Is that mail order?

What about the teeth? And the legs height?

A "stunner" must have good teeth!

And the boy's leg?

So you happily married a bargirl. We've established that, which also clarifies the hostility in your original post.

So you're at a nice restaurant with friends, and someone says…"oh, what a beautiful wife…how did you two meet?" You say the truth or lie? I only ask because out of all the guys I talked to, I was the only one happy to tell the truth. It made me laugh to see the look on the peoples' faces…just an open mouth and they never knew how to respond.:)