Foreigner caught posing as deaf person for 'donations' arrested by Phuket Tourist Police [VIDEO]

webfact

Fair enough! one Foreigner has been caught cheating and got arrested. So when Thais do the same thing it's perfectly acceptable to cheat?

Double standards and double entrance fees,and now cheating is reserved for Thais only.?

Stupidest comment sofar this year.

Not so stupid, Thai's often act in a despicable way when it comes to begging. They buy disabled Cambodian & Burmese children just for the extra worth their disabilities afford the scammers & entrance fees to attractions can be 10x for foreigners! But then again we all know TIT!!

• Like 1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fair enough! one Foreigner has been caught cheating and got arrested. So when Thais do the same thing it's perfectly acceptable to cheat?

Double standards and double entrance fees,and now cheating is reserved for Thais only.?

Judging by the number of contributions you have made to this forum, by now, it should have

been crystal to you and to many of us that this is Thailand, and that what the Thais can do

or can get away with, we, as foreigners can't do, as Kipling said it best:

"Oh, East is East, and West is West, and never the twain shall meet."

I am amazed by all the 'I am Amazed' quotes that occur in these forums.

'OMG Thailand is so xenophobic'

'One rule for them another for us'

'Double charging standards'

'Thai's operate many scams'

'Unfair treatment of farang'

'BIB are after a bribe'

Can we assume this point has been made and move on?

No we cannot as the people who make these comments have only been here 2 weeks, even though they have thousands of posts

Â

Double standards and double entrance fees,and now cheating is reserved for Thais only.?Â

Â

Â

You should learn the immigration laws.

Besides the work permit what does any of it have to do with immigration laws?

Foreigners are permitted into Thailand at the discretion of the Thai immigration authorities just like any other country in the world. Do you think the Thai government grants permission for foreigners to enter the country to beg on the streets and con people? He is a foreign national, therefore it has everything to do with immigration laws.

Your comment is reasonable and sensible but a few here still do not get it. They continue to think the rules they were allowed in on do not apply to them

Not so stupid, Thai's often act in a despicable way when it comes to begging. They buy disabled Cambodian & Burmese children just for the extra worth their disabilities afford the scammers & entrance fees to attractions can be 10x for foreigners! But then again we all know TIT!!

Get a drivers licenses and pay Thai price, The children are usually part of the Cambodian gang.

Â

Double standards and double entrance fees,and now cheating is reserved for Thais only.?Â

Â

Â

You should learn the immigration laws.

Besides the work permit what does any of it have to do with immigration laws?

When you enter on certain visas you cannot preform work or receive a work permit. Learn the immigration laws.

Get a drivers licenses and pay Thai price, The children are usually part of the Cambodian gang.

& the Cambodian/Burmese boys & young men promised lucrative jobs who are kidnapped & sold to Thai fishing boats? These poor kids never see land for 10 or more years as the catches are transferred at see, they complain or get sick & it's over the side!!

There are many more such stories like the maids sold into prostitution or kids even having limbs removed to make them worth more in the begging racket. y brother-in-law is a police inspector and hates how many in law enforcement & government turn blind eyes to their suffering.

Thais share donations with BIB, I don't think any foreign scammers have BIB on they'r pay roll coffee1.gif

I'm not sure you're being entirely serious but just assuming you are ...

Because it is THAILAND not the UKRAINE, therefore there are certain things that are legal for THAIS to do and illegal for UKRAINIANS!

If it was the UKRAINE the I would guess the THAI would be arrested and the UKRAINIAN would be free to panhandle!

Next thing you be complaining about how foreigners are not allowed to vote in Thai elections or something.

You sussed me out charmonman Partly tongue in cheek,but with an element of truth!

There used to be a couple of farangs that used to hang around from Soi 16 Sukhumvit and over the road there near the little Indian restaurant .One we have already discussed on TV at great length...the poor German man who used to sleep in the doorways around there and who suffered mental illness.The other a low life dead shit Irish guy who held a sign up trying on the sob story to con enough people to donate money to the 'cause'.It was one early evening when I was walking down soi 22 I copped him out the corner of my eye at the bar where the Ladyboys hang out swigging on a beer there..boy did that make my blood boil!

I'm always tempted to sneak up behind one of them and scream as loud as I possibly can. Merely to test their hearing, of course. w00t.gif.pagespeed.ce.fUUOmDCInI.gif alt=w00t.gif width=18 height=20> bah.gif.pagespeed.ce.-cCHYEZ1Lo.gif alt=bah.gif width=19 height=19> clap2.gif.pagespeed.ce.z5euFoXm0J.gif alt=clap2.gif width=31 height=25>

Or pop a balloon behind him.......