HHO kit, Hydrogen cell, browns gas for petrol or diesel cars

nitnoymoy

Hi,been watching some interesting videos on youtube about HHO kits for cars save fuel by running on hydrogen/ oygen (browns gas) generated from water.I see plenty for sale on ebay a dry cell seems to be the way to go.Anybody tried it? seems like a good idea save money and help the environment

There's a Malay man who has been running his car off it for years. It's advertised on his car, but I don't have his contact details nor do I know the cost. He lives in Soi 40 Rama 2 Rd. There's only one apartment block in the soi, and that's the one he lives in.

Can you give more information? Never heard such kits.

Just type hho fuel cell,hydroen cell or browns gas into youtube there are loads of videos on how to self build them even found a forum on it www.hhoforums.com most are run in conjunction with your original fuel giving more mpg and a cleaner burn also increased power.

Can you give more information? Never heard such kits.

Just type hho fuel cell,hydroen cell or browns gas into youtube there are loads of videos on how to self build them even found a forum on it www.hhoforums.com most are run in conjunction with your original fuel giving more mpg and a cleaner burn also increased power.

So it is not a scam? It works for real?