Public will be able to watch retaking of Bangkok rally sites live on TV

webfact

this will be so sad day for the thai people.

we will fight to protect kamnan thep with the live!!

we will be victory.

Actually, you will lose and go back to your homes as losers. Suthep will not succeed in toppling the democratically elected government that is supported by the majority of Thai people. Or don't you consider the overwhelming majority of Thais who voted for PTP to be "Thai" people? Being where you are, I'm sure you think you represent the majority. The data, however, do not support that misconception.
  • Like 1

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"It was to show the public that the CMPO authorities performed their operations in a transparent manner in line with the laws and that they did not use force to crack down on the protesters," (my bold added)

So no blow-by-blow commentary then ? whistling.gif

The police will all be unarmed, no rubber-bullets or water-cannon or tear-gas, this time at least ? wink.png

It will be on live TV, how much more "transparent" could it get!

It is not saying there would be no valence, hence, the reason for live TV, if violence should arise it will not be the police that instigated the violence, but they have a right to defend themselves from violence and to put an end to any protesters acts of violence for the safety of all!

Cheers

And who shot the 3 protesters today,was that on Live Television too?

we will be victory.

Actually, you will lose and go back to your homes as losers. Suthep will not succeed in toppling the democratically elected government that is supported by the majority of Thai people. Or don't you consider the overwhelming majority of Thais who voted for PTP to be "Thai" people? Being where you are, I'm sure you think you represent the majority. The data, however, do not support that misconception.

yes the puea thai win the election but

because pay the money to people from the isaan.

you dont see??

this people is not democratic. take the money for vote. this is no democracy !!

maybe in your country do like this??

this people from isaan is not smart and educate.

they dont know the party is good for thailand !!

only care about take the money.

but soon this finish the revolution for the people and we educate this people and after vote again and

you will see after who is the real good party for thailand. not puea thai !!

This will backfire on the Govt.

Wait and see.

Only an idiot would put this on TV ... and that defines Charlerm

Considering the source, Sad it is the only way around the rich elites personal propaganda arm the major Thai news agencies!

Let the country decide, by the facts as they happen!

Peace

Quite right. The Elite don't come much richer than Thaksin and the Shinawatras.

The Rich Elite establishment control the board of the B.P., that newspaper lied about Transparency International 2013 corruption list that documents Yingluck's government is less corrupt than Abhisit government, look it up I know you won't because you do not want to be confused with facts.!

B.P. the more truthful of the Rich Elite Establishment propaganda machine, lied to its Thai readership by saying corruption increased under Yingluck.

POINT OF INFORMATION- when Yingluck faces charges it will be for any violations she committed "if Any"

not on yellow Farang fairy tales, I still feel she is going to suffer a judicial coup, by the bias NACC, based on their track record of backing the Rich elite in all their actions!

we will be victory.

you dont see??

but soon this finish the revolution for the people and we educate this people and after vote again and

The International monitors stated that vote buying was not a big factor in the 2011 election, this is a B/S fairy tale the Bangkok Thai know is a lie and but still repeats,

The same as you do, your post are not one of a highly educated individual , if you are in fact a Thai, at all. some of the students I help with English write a lot better then you, thats why I believe you are a yellow Farang concept of a fake Thai!

Cheers

The Rich Elite establishment control the board of the B.P., that newspaper lied about Transparency International 2013 corruption list that documents Yingluck's government is less corrupt than Abhisit government, look it up I know you won't because you do not want to be confused with facts.!

B.P. the more truthful of the Rich Elite Establishment propaganda machine, lied to its Thai readership by saying corruption increased under Yingluck.

POINT OF INFORMATION- when Yingluck faces charges it will be for any violations she committed "if Any"

not on yellow Farang fairy tales, I still feel she is going to suffer a judicial coup, by the bias NACC, based on their track record of backing the Rich elite in all their actions!

Fact: 2010 Thailand ranked 78. 2013 Thailand ranked 102. (the lower the number, the better the result)

Who is lying?

we will be victory.

you dont see??

"this people from isaan is not smart and educate"

With this one completely bigoted statement, you have revealed the root-cause of the ongoing political strife. It is not that Thaksin was more corrupt than Suthep or any of the other politicians and vote buying is a myth. The reason you won't respect the vote is because you don't respect the voters.

• Like 2