Kittirat runs for his life after getting hit by water bottles thrown by angry farmers

webfact

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a COWARD that puppet YL is !!

What not take her responsebility and face the farmers herself ??

Would you big boy? The word coward is thrown around by many of Sutheps supporters with joyous abandon. I would like to see the big man himself face his opponents without his renta mob security guards. But we all know the answer to that, dont we? coffee1.gif

I thought they were farmers demanding payment for their rice. Now they want to oust the Shinawatras. . . . strange that whistling.gif

Or they have finally come to full awareness of the origin of their problem, and so are taking directed action.

Edited by animatic

I wonder if Mr.Thaksin still thinks he can save his party ....

But he is far away, his sister may take the full blast

I hope she takes the 'full blast' and then some. The duke of Dubai will know when to pull her out on a chartered midnight flight to Dubai with fifty steamer trunks on board. On several occasions different PTP minions have said these actions are on me and not Yingluck. Don't they/she realize she is the boss and responsible for everything that goes on in government?!

You don't Blame the cook when the ship runs aground! I hope she is the first one jailed over this mess.

What a COWARD that puppet YL is !!

What not take her responsebility and face the farmers herself ??

Would you big boy? The word coward is thrown around by many of Sutheps supporters with joyous abandon. I would like to see the big man himself face his opponents without his renta mob security guards. But we all know the answer to that, dont we? coffee1.gif

His opponents don't do it without their own security.

Check and mate.

Wow.

"Rice Farmers" carrying bottles of designer water, just like the Bangkok people who were pretending to be farmers last week.

Designer water? Evian?

OK I'll bite

<deleted> is "designer water"

"Why" do you honestly "bother" posting such nonsense, take a hint from your user name it has more meaning than you could ever have believed

YL in hiding and Kitir rat on the run.....too funny

When people continue to get it wrong, it should be pointed out that it is wrong.

There are enough comments about "coup-mongering" farmers already. I don't really understand why farmers that a demanding payments should be considered "coup-mongering".

It is the PDRC faux farmer Leaders that I take issue with.

I'd be more impressed if all those posters who have embraced the rice farmers plight so wholeheartedly, admitted to themselves that suthep and the PDRC are just exploiting them for political purposes.

It wasn't that long ago that they, along with some posters here, were cursing the rice farmers as ignorant peasants and red kwai.

Frankly, the hypocrisy sickens me.

If the hypocrisy sickens you the quickest way to get better is not to read the posts and better still not reply to them either.

Have a good day and I hope you get better soon.

Edited by billd766
  • Like 1

The peasants are revolting - and rightly too

The wheels are coming off

How much time is left?

The worm has turned.All governments fall eventually,this year for sure.If she took advice from somebody other than one agenda Thaksin,she might be able to see a way ahead.My advice would be get out now while you still have some support and can orchestrate escape route.Hand the whole mess over to the opposition who will take years to sort it out,if ever.After a while PTP can start sniping from the sidelines,the electorate has a short memory,give time to regroup.This is how it is done in the west.Bro will have to wait,as he has way overplayed his hand.Another 13 years and statue of limitations may apply,or come back and do the time you coward.

Wow.

"Rice Farmers" carrying bottles of designer water, just like the Bangkok people who were pretending to be farmers last week.

Designer water? Evian?

On the news it was the bottles with the green labels that you see the uni girls carrying. (you also see then topping of the posh bottles from the cheap ones).

I am not saying that the farmers are girls.

They must have got that idea from me,topping up my Johnny Black bottle with Hong Tong.

Wow.

Designer water? Pretend farmers?

Don't think so.

I bet CIA is behind this, any better theory?

• Like 1

Yingluck's decision to throw out Kittirat is a shameful - and cowardly - abdication of responsibility. Yes, he had no answers for the farmers, and yes, he has played a despicable role in all of this, but so has she. It is Yingluck that must face the questions.

Never before have so many " fake farmers " with " fake registration forms " and " fake grievances " caused so much heartache to a Fake finance minister and a Fake prime minister.

• Like 2

Maybe the farmers should have been paid first in line rather than last. rolleyes.gif

No chance. The first in line is always Thaksin, then the rest of his family, then their corrupt buddies and at the end of the list is the Thai people.

Chris

Wow.

Designer water? Evian?

I think you'll find that's Essian ;-)

Probaly the 0.6 or 1 liter not clear bottles tbat you have to pull open with your teeth,

Would be a different story if they threw the 20 liter versions of those

Wow.

So, just what are you implying, that just because they have " designer Bottles" they really arn't Rice farmers

You really do produce "nonsence Posts" . ...............clap2.gif

All red shirt supporters are cloned ignoramuses.

WHO IS WRITING THIS CRAP!!!???!!! I watch the video of the incident. The man looked quite calm, actually. The police rushed him off the scene. He took what appeared to be two or three steps that looked like a jog . . . and then disappeared . . . .

Did someone from Thai Visa come up with this headline?????? Distressing!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am looking to Thai Visa for more objective reporting, since we have no objective news source in English here. Shame on Thai Visa for allowing this Crap Reporting

2 posts and already you hate it...leave your not forced on here are you ...who were you before pipkins jackrich..clap2.gif everyones a winner eh

• Like 2