Ice Skating at Central World

InspireBangkok

iceskating.jpg

For a cool and fun experience when in thailand head to central world and see what its like to skate on ice. Now who would have thought you could ice skate in the tropics of thailand in the heart of the big mango. One 90 minute session is 260 baht. More information ring 081 8751212

Address: 4,4 / 1-2,4 / 4, Ratchadamri Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330

Read more here

inspire-bangkok.jpg
-- Inspire Bangkok 2014-2-18

Figures. Last time I was in Canada I gave all my hockey gear away as I didn't think there was any point hauling it to Thailand if there wasn't anywhere to play.

Sigh - goalies usually get to play for free too !

• Like 2

Figures. Last time I was in Canada I gave all my hockey gear away as I didn't think there was any point hauling it to Thailand if there wasn't anywhere to play.

Sigh - goalies usually get to play for free too !

But it's not same same for me unless I hear the ice cracking beneath me adds excitement :)

I brought my skates will have to check it out sometime.

Beware of sustaining any injuries, as CPN (Central Management) carries no insurance and does not require renters to have insurance.

You break a leg, even if it is their fault and it is on your dime.

BTDT - My B-I-L broke his leg two weeks ago on 'The Rink' at Central Plaza Udon Thani and although CPN Management called the ambulance, showing some responsibility, no additional assistance has been forthcoming.

One positive outcome - The Rink now has a large sign at the rental counter, detailing the responsibilities of all parties.