RETRACTED: Civil court agrees to lift emergency decree

webfact

interesting that EC lift it immediately after 3 police are allegedly dead by the hands of the demonstrators. It was not needed and unjustified clear back last month.

Well orchestrated by Thaksin- I know such organization of playing martyr cannot be done by his little show pony sister, nor Chalerm.

They're still on the streets at the government house.

All well set up via skype. Not too badly planned, compared to the rice scam and the other PTP graft.

Edited by gemini81
  • Like 2

interesting that EC lift it immediately after 3 police are allegedly dead by the hands of the demonstrators. It was not needed and unjustified clear back last month.

Well orchestrated by Thaksin- I know such organization of playing martyr cannot be done by his little show pony sister, nor Chalerm.

They're still on the streets at the government house.

All well set up via skype. Not too badly planned, compared to the rice scam and the other PTP graft.

I read that it was 1 policeman and 2 civilians.

edit: now 2 police and 2 civilians.

Edited by whybother

Does that mean that Chalerm and Tarit have to pull their heads in ?

Could it mean that what they are doing right now is illegal ?

It could well be as they are claiming to be working under the SOE. Possibly it will be illegal from the moment the court lifted the SOE.

Will also mean that the media are no longer working under threat.

'Thavorn said the declaration of the state of emergency by Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra, the Centre for Maintaining Peace and Order director Chalerm Yubamrung and Pol Gen Adul Saengsingkaew, deputy director of CMPO, was unnecessary and invoked unlawfully.'

what is the case now ? it was unnecessary and invoked unlawfully ? ? ?

then all CMPO done, were considered unlawful from Jan 22 to today. then the arrest warrant will be VOID, those been arrested today need to be free immediately ?

.. allied with the latest news from NACC, regarding YS being summoned to answer charges on 27th February, are we seeing the beginning of a judicial coup?

No, we are seeing the beginning of justice being served... long overdue.

Edited by haroldc
  • Like 2

Another point that the courts in Thailand are on the side of the Democrats. Nothing really surprises me about this country which is turning itself in a kangaroo country with kangaroo courts.

really pathetic, You don't like what you read so the courts are biased! I guess it would piss you off if some one said they are independent and probably know the law better than those in charge over at CMPO or PTP.

If you don't think they're biased you haven't been paying attention. CC is in the bag. Same for the EC dragging it's sorry ass all over Thailand handicapping the elections. Also a great deal of the media.

On the other hand this may be a result that's welcome to you, but you getting your talking point is only that. it's a victory for darkness. Nothing more.

And where is your proof? just another sour person who doesn't like what they read.

A victory for darkness! <deleted> what is that supposed to mean? The light of day is shining through at last, hallelujah!

• Like 1

Another point that the courts in Thailand are on the side of the Democrats. Nothing really surprises me about this country which is turning itself in a kangaroo country with kangaroo courts.

I agree 100%, if Bangkok is not in a state of emergency, no place in the world would ever be.

Armed protesters killing cops the same morning as the courts lifts the decree, poor judging and even more poor civil court.

What justified the state of emergency the last 2 months?

In Samut Prakarn a boy from a motor gang killed a cop yesterday. State of emergence worthy?

• Like 1

Bit late for that dead policeman trying to take back the protestors sites under the Emergency Decree ordered by Chalerm today.

Keep them guessing Suthep.

Winning.

If you feel like winning when people are shot on the streets. go to your Play Station and come back when you'r grown up.

• Like 2