drunk russian decided to destroy my car and others ... chalong

Jameskrabi

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did he put a shirt on before the BIB dragged him off. What insurer do you have. I am with AXA but have not yet had to ring them (fingers crossed). Did you call your insurer and they came out to deal with the cops and Putin's love child...

He rode of on a bike and was brought back by another ruskie, the exact same ruskie that just compensated me for my time and loss - i liked that one,

Im with Viriyah, First class i think it is called, car is already in garage having repairs. (expected 2/3 Months), so my truck is being driven up from Trang (need to relearn manual :( )

Insurer was fab young thai - english lad, worked wonders, but there was four insurers involved as my car flew in to the one in front (we were stopped) and that flew into a pickup .

Edited by Jameskrabi
  • Like 1

yes im all ok, seatbelt snapped, and airbag came out slight knock to the head, but ok, the guy was lucky it wasn't a kid on a scooter thats all i can say.

Yes Glad your OK ! thumbsup.gif Airbag deployed .. Good ... seen many accidents here and some dont ??? ... When you say the seat belt snapped did you mean that literally ?? I mean did it break ... or did it snap and stop you from injury ??? .... Krup ! wai2.gif

Normal russian behavior. DUI not really a crime in russia. Bye Bye!

Wat Dee, Russian Alcohol blood level limit was 0,048.

A very happy policeman informed me about this at a routine paper check in the morning when he measured 0.096

Punishable by jail, fine, six months suspension. Happy morning that was.

Europe's limit is 0.5 !!!

The guy shrugged his shoulders and told me that I was 2 times over limit.

DUI not a good idea anywhere but surely not in Russia !

What tourists do abroad is another thing though,,,,

Russians, English, Scandinavians etc, it seems every country has its own incoming tourists to be proud of!

Normal russian behavior. DUI not really a crime in russia. Bye Bye!

Wat Dee, Russian Alcohol blood level limit was 0,048.

A very happy policeman informed me about this at a routine paper check in the morning when he measured 0.096

Punishable by jail, fine, six months suspension. Happy morning that was.

Europe's limit is 0.5 !!!

The guy shrugged his shoulders and told me that I was 2 times over limit.

DUI not a good idea anywhere but surely not in Russia !

What tourists do abroad is another thing though,,,,

Russians, English, Scandinavians etc, it seems every country has its own incoming tourists to be proud of!

When and where was this?

• Like 1

BUTfrom a thais point of view if u hadn't of been there, he would not have hit you

BS comment that keeps getting put out there.

what no one gets sarcasim here?? tongue.png

Maybe he is saying that you are stereotyping all thai's as dumb idiots with such a statement, and that is plainly wrong? Edited by saakura

They think Thailand is a state of Russian federation and they can drive day & night drunk?

Watch some russian car fail videos and you'll understand my point.

i think there is a lot of farangs who drive drunk or ill. As I remember, old German man killed a woman in accident

1 dead, 14 injured, German arrested, following Jomtien Beach Road Crash

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/680465-one-dead-14-injured-german-arrested-following-jomtien-beach-road-crash/