Italian busted for drug dealing in Phuket

webfact

Good to read that BiB is catching some of these death dealers.

Only because their superintendent told them too. tongue.png

Seriously though, I agree with you. Many of the coming social problems (worse than now) will be the result of Meth addiction.

If we the people had some courage, not too much just a little bit, we would make friends with the fat boy in North Korea. He would take care of the dope heads much cheaper then we ever could and he would be happy. Of course the lawyers etc would be sad,

Actually the "Fat boy in N Korea" is the one manufacturing a lot of the ice in the Far East.

• Like 1

A whole 8 grams.....this is some Miami Vice stuff right here.

The streets are clean! Well done corrupt Thai police!

A nice little farang trophy to make you look like you are doing something... now you can go back to extorting large cash bribes for far worse crimes committed by Thais.

Heroes.

I trust you have proof of your allegations about "corrupt Thai police." If so, please tell us all about it. If not, just keep your dumb-ass bigoted mouth shut.

I am getting very sick of people making these wild assertions when they are unable to back them up with PROOF. You sound like some sniveling Drug Dealer yourself, as you hide behind your idiotic mask. Just grow up and maybe even grow a half a brain.

Proof!

Where have you been man? Do you ever read the paper, watch the TV or browse the internet?

Be careful before you comment my friend.

Patronising.....

A nice little farang trophy to make you look like you are doing something... now you can go back to extorting large cash bribes for far worse crimes committed by Thais.

Heroes.

I trust you have proof of your allegations about "corrupt Thai police." If so, please tell us all about it. If not, just keep your dumb-ass bigoted mouth shut.

I am getting very sick of people making these wild assertions when they are unable to back them up with PROOF. You sound like some sniveling Drug Dealer yourself, as you hide behind your idiotic mask. Just grow up and maybe even grow a half a brain.

As you well know it is not permited to present 'proof' in the public domain. However, there are reports in the Thai media some Thai Police are involved with drug trafficking and other corrupt practices.

• Like 2

I'll be waiting for the first "Italian? That name doesn't sound like an Italian name." -comment.

Good to read that BiB is catching some of these death dealers.

Fair enough,but if there was no market,there would be no product.Legalize all drugs i say,that would cut a huge hole into wars,bribery,corruption,etc.If people have a mind to use drugs they will,legal or not.The addicts could come to a secluded building,get their fix and health advice also.This would stop a lot of robberies and other crime,free up police to do other work.The so called "War on Drugs"is a complete failure but the pollies are too scared of the moral backlash from voters.

An Ex- Stasi agent I've met, who was sentenced to prison, just because they'd found a mini cam in his spare tire, pretty much unusual these days had the right statement about drug dealers.

If you let's say would get 10 years prison, when get caught dealing drugs, but you could earn the same amount of money through an honest job, you're considered a stupid man.

Beside that, I'd seen and worked with so many wrecks,caused by drugs like speed that I don't want my son taking that shit. Well, a foreigner selling to an undercover cop seems to sell it to everybody.

It's easy. No sellers. No buyers. -wai2.gif

That's too hard,no buyers,no sellers.Some of the public want drugs and they will always get them.

Heroes.

^^^^^ Big hat, no cattle...

• Like 1

Heroes.

Proof!

Where have you been man? Do you ever read the paper, watch the TV or browse the internet?

Be careful before you comment my friend.

Patronising.....

Irrelevant ...

Heroes.

here is one

or you can check out any of these other videos

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=thai+police+accepting+bribes&sm=3

• Like 2

Heroes.

Me thinks you are either a troll or very very naive - come on which is it?

• Like 2