Cost of shipping a motorbike from Krabi to Chiang Mai?

buddhaland

laugh.png Would this work back home i wonder?

"Hi, i wanna mail my scooter.. ermm.gif.pagespeed.ce.7f2Kr9k8HC.png"

once again the proof that thailand is AHEAD of "back home" where everything (every single thing) is complicated and involves kafka administration, pockets full of cash and overworked ombudsmen...

I got price for my wife only around one week ago, Buriram to Pattaya 2160B. Quite expensive I think.

I hate this about Thailand. I don't live there any more by the way.

Burriram to Pattaya?

Not to worry. A night or two's work will cover that.

laugh.png Would this work back home i wonder?

"Hi, i wanna mail my scooter.. ermm.gif.pagespeed.ce.7f2Kr9k8HC.png"

once again the proof that thailand is AHEAD of "back home" where everything (every single thing) is complicated and involves kafka administration, pockets full of cash and overworked ombudsmen...

Many things are much easier, but also remember that things can go wrong in an instant in Thailand. Road traffic accident for instance, not your fault, but it is because you are a foreigner. Someone injured you could go to prison. No one will help you as a foreigner, you pay big.

I actually have a friend going through all this at the moment. Not his fault, 160,000B to pay. Plus his own vehicle now wrecked, and the two losses together!

I got price for my wife only around one week ago, Buriram to Pattaya 2160B. Quite expensive I think.

I got the price via email, so they know it's a foreigner. Might be cheaper with a Thai to ask.

I hate this about Thailand. I don't live there any more by the way.

Your friend has been sucked in.Lawyers are the way to go,same as any dispute in the west.You are just repeating an urban myth.Many people in western jails for injuring somebody,so what is the difference.Hope your happy in your new country.

• Like 1