Filing Taxes U.S.

playbgnow

Try Turbo Tax online. Cheap and easy. You do it all on-line. All you have to do is answer the questions they ask you.

If you cannot answer a question, leave the application and come back to it when you have the required information. All of your previous input has been saved.

You don't pay Turbo Tax anything unless you actually file with them. It can cost less than $100 and often less than $50, depending on the complexity of your tax requirements.

I was scared to try it the first time but I am so glad I did. Been using it three years now.

• Like 1

I download the forms and instructions from the IRS website. You can then complete the forms on your computer, print and mail via Thai Post Express Mail Service (EMS) to the IRS. Thai Post gives you an online tracking number and you can follow it all the way to when received by the IRS. If sending to Austin (the instructions tell you where to send) it is OK to print on A4 paper.

http://www.irs.gov/

I download the forms and instructions from the IRS website. You can then complete the forms on your computer, print and mail via Thai Post Express Mail Service (EMS) to the IRS. Thai Post gives you an online tracking number and you can follow it all the way to when received by the IRS. If sending to Austin (the instructions tell you where to send) it is OK to print on A4 paper.

http://www.irs.gov/

That's exactly the way I've been doing it for years. It'll be even easier when this region can file online, be done with paper mail, and dealing with the U.S. postal tracking when it works.smile.png

Edited by ThaiWx