Chilling with a beer poolside

AJ Alex

Hey,

I would like to know if there any hotels that have a nice swimming pool where I can chill

I don't want to stay over night at the hotel

I just want to have somewhere to go at the weekends to relax with a beer and some good food

I'm happy to sneak in or just pay my way by eating and drinking lots

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks people :-)

You can go to the Lotus Hotel , 100.-THB or the Centara Duang Tawang 200.-THB.

300 now. Which is on the high side, but can't blame them due to the demand.

I'd love to know of a place with a nice pool near the Night Bazar that charges around 100-150.

And then ideally -as per the topic- where there is also somewhat of a pool bar/restaurant. The old Prince Hotel comes to mind, which had an attached pool bar but not sure if still open. Very average (below average) pool, but affordable and there was a bar/resto.

Many hotels don't even allow outside guests to use the pool, at any price. I know because I went around a couple and asked.

Anyone know if the Royal Lanna at the night bazar has a pool, that outside guests can use?

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Several hotels sell fitness club memberships for locals and I'm guessing those may include pool privileges. The Kantary Hills has one of the best pools and hotel fitness rooms in the area (the pool is large and gets sunshine so the water is not so cold as others), though don't know the cost.

You can get a 6 month membership at the Centara Duangtawan fitness center for 8500 thb and I think (not 100% sure) it includes pool privileges. One year membership is 12,000 thb.

• Like 1

Several hotels sell fitness club memberships for locals and I'm guessing those may include pool privileges. The Kantary Hills has one of the best pools and hotel fitness rooms in the area (the pool is large and gets sunshine so the water is not so cold as others), though don't know the cost.

You can get a 6 month membership at the Centara Duangtawan fitness center for 8500 thb and I think (not 100% sure) it includes pool privileges. One year membership is 12,000 thb.

The pool is included in the price at Centara Duangtawan.