Getting to KhonKaen by bus

brianw

That terminal is on Sukhumvit, by the gas station (now being totally redone) immediately after Central rd, going toward North Rd.

I didn't used the service, but I recall the bus leaves in the evening like 7 pm. I don't think it can be booked online.

There is another station on 3rd road, just North of Klang by a few hundred meters on the ocean side of the road. Direct service. Very nice.

If you don't mind, the best bet is to go to Morchit and change there. Much quicker.

The Nakornchai Air bus terminal has direct silver and gold class bus service direct to Khon Keon. They may even have online booking...the bus info and schedule is certainly on their website. The terminal is just to the right of the top of Central Road on Sukhumvit.

There is another station on 3rd road, just North of Klang by a few hundred meters on the ocean side of the road. Direct service. Very nice.

If you don't mind, the best bet is to go to Morchit and change there. Much quicker.

The Nakornchai Air bus terminal has direct silver and gold class bus service direct to Khon Keon. They may even have online booking...the bus info and schedule is certainly on their website. The terminal is just to the right of the top of Central Road on Sukhumvit.

thanks for help can you get a bus from pattaya to morchit

thanks for help can you get a bus from pattaya to morchit

Yep, all day from the bus terminal on N. Pattaya Rd.

If you go that route be sure to get a VIP bus from Mo Chit to KK. B410 one way.

Forgot to add, it's a 6 hour ride.

Edited by Bpuumike

In November I took the bus on 3rd road to Khorat which is on the way to Khon Kaen. The bus left in the morning and I was in Khorat in the afternoon. I didn't like the bus that much. Crazy kid drivers is how I would describe it. Always blasting the horn which made it impossible to take some naps. I had checked on the Nakhon air station up on Sukhumvit. Had some communication problems with the agent there so I went with the shop on 3rd road. I would probably try Nakhon Air if I do it again.