Problems with DVD Player and Windows media Player

bunnaag

Download Gom player. A very good player and plays anything you throw at it. It is free but just remember to untick any boxes during the installation asking whether you want their search engine etc. If Gom doesn't play it then it may be your drive at fault

Download Gom player. A very good player and plays anything you throw at it. It is free but just remember to untick any boxes during the installation asking whether you want their search engine etc. If Gom doesn't play it then it may be your drive at fault

Thanks I report back.Still the qiestion remains:Does player software after 5 years not work anymore?

i

Thanks I report back.Still the qiestion remains:Does player software after 5 years not work anymore?

i

I downloaded GOM it does not play DVD

Is the DVD itself working? Can you hear it spin up? They do fail and can be replaced at low cost or a USB model attached - most people do not use computer DVD's anymore - many new units do not even have them. No there is no time limit on the software.

• Like 1