Tablet with HDMI

Mooner

If that's all you want to do, get one of the Android TV sticks, plugs straight into HDMI (and USB for power), add a wireless mouse and turn your telly into a 48" tablet.

Cheaper than a tab.

Angry Birds is scary at that size :)

• Like 1

You can buy an hdmi adapter for IPad from iBeats. I always take one with me with an hdmi cable to show movies from my iPad on TV screens in hotels where possible. They are available for both the old 30 pin style iPad, and the new lightning ones. Can also be used with iPhone to connect to tv.

May I suggest the Mondo Motion 7001Q 7" tablet available through Advice Distributers. It costs the same, 2300 baht (actually less $80x32=2500+) and you get the added functionality of a tablet . Included: hdmi output, quad-core cpu 1ghz, 1 gb ram, 8gb internal, accepts 32gb sd, Capacitive touch TFT 800X1280 resolution display, front VGA-back 5MP cameras, Android 4.2, Wi-Fi b/g/n, usb 2.0.

I've got one and I'm quite happy with it.

You can buy an hdmi adapter for IPad from iBeats. I always take one with me with an hdmi cable to show movies from my iPad on TV screens in hotels where possible. They are available for both the old 30 pin style iPad, and the new lightning ones. Can also be used with iPhone to connect to tv.

I already have the iPad adaptor, but wanted the wireless feature, but then I suppose I should get Apple TV and that would mirror everything on my iPad wirelessly. I know the Apple store in Central Festival has them.

Tablets with A-8 and A-9 processors usually support mini-HDMI. Tablets with A-10 processors generally do not support HDMI. They are usually among the cheapest so if buying online, check specs carefully and if in a shop, look for the mini-HDMI port, making sure not to confuse it with the Mini-USB or memory card ports.

Generally not worth the trouble to buy the less expensive tablets online. By the time you finish with shipping and Thai duty if it is being shipped here, you will ending up spending very close to what they sell for in Pantip and Fortune as well as the IT areas in most shopping malls. There is also the problem of Chinese apps and ROMs that are on many Chinese tablets purchased online from Chinese suppliers.

Most important, make sure tablet supports GOOGLE Apps like the Play Store.

Edited by dddave

My mini PC TV cost 1,600 at Phantip in BKK. It runs Android 4.2 and will accept a 64 GB micro SD card. It contains an A9 dual core processor. The video from its mini HDMI looks quite clear on the TV and it is fairly speedy navigating the Internet. YouTube videos play flawlessly. It's a lot cheaper than a tablet, besides unless you pay a lot, you can't get a high resolution screen on a tablet.

During the 2nd half of 2013 on average one firmware upgrade per month for the Minix Neo X7 and since the first of 2014 OTA firmware updates possible. Custom firmware is also available....

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

A dedicated media player like Minix Neo X7 is the way to go

All the functions of a tablet and designed with HDMI output

Runs Android 4.2 and can be upgraded to 4.4

This is interesting, Do you have a price ?

Does anyone know of the cheapest 1080P media player in Panthip, Im looking to instal XBMC as i liked the features when i ran it on a PC ?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

May I suggest the Mondo Motion 7001Q 7" tablet available through Advice Distributers. It costs the same, 2300 baht (actually less $80x32=2500+) and you get the added functionality of a tablet . Included: hdmi output, quad-core cpu 1ghz, 1 gb ram, 8gb internal, accepts 32gb sd, Capacitive touch TFT 800X1280 resolution display, front VGA-back 5MP cameras, Android 4.2, Wi-Fi b/g/n, usb 2.0.
I've got one and I'm quite happy with it.

Kindly tell me where this advice distributers is

A dedicated media player like Minix Neo X7 is the way to go

All the functions of a tablet and designed with HDMI output

Runs Android 4.2 and can be upgraded to 4.4

Lucky old me. Just got the last Neo they had in a computer store in the basement of Big C, Phuket Town. Saw a review on YouTube beforehand and it looks great. Time to play!

Thanks for the heads up astral.

If that's all you want to do, get one of the Android TV sticks, plugs straight into HDMI (and USB for power), add a wireless mouse and turn your telly into a 48" tablet.

Cheaper than a tab.

Angry Birds is scary at that size smile.png

Are you able to watch 365Sprot thro the Android stick? I have an MTek C120 plus from Zeer fro 1500THB and all the TV apps work except 365Sport, that doesn't have an app and needs to play from the Android browser, but the browsers seem to get stuck and cannot play anything - used Firefox and Android default browser.

My work around was to play from another Android tablet and output through a mini USB>HDMI connector.

Edited by Digitalbanana

365sport works fine in the default Android browser with the recommended MXplayer, have to select S/W decoder every time to get sound.

Don't forget you have to go to m.365sport.tv for the mobile app.