Stingray hides in Thai

Need help.

I looking stingray skin just unfinished in wet and salted form. All suppliers offer finished and colored only. May be somebody can advise me regarding my inquiry? I know that this skin supply from Indonesia, Bangladesh, but interested Thai origin.

Thanks in advance.

Several stingray species are endangered, <snip>

What a charming and incorrect response from an ignorant person. I exported finished stingray (bags & wallets etc) a few years ago and made a point of adhering to the CITES rules which, at that time, permitted this. Good idea to check up on the current rules but I am sure you have already done that.

Several stingray species are endangered, <snip>

What a charming and incorrect response from an ignorant person. I exported finished stingray (bags & wallets etc) a few years ago and made a point of adhering to the CITES rules which, at that time, permitted this. Good idea to check up on the current rules but I am sure you have already done that.

Yea, KRATIAM right. There is CITES certificate that allows to deal many species of stingrays.

Do you have tannery or trade only? If you know source of stingray raw please share:)