Yingluck goes on the offensive as battle gets tougher

webfact

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow You know that Thaksins lawyer wrote every single word of her B.S

She couldn't do it in public so she uses Facebook.

Thailand seems to be run by Justin Beiber or Miley Cyrus types who tweet all their moronic thoughts or that of their handlers.

Very Pathetic

• Like 1

Thailand seems to be run by Justin Beiber or Miley Cyrus types who tweet all their moronic thoughts or that of their handlers.

Very Pathetic

Would you rather Suthep to run Thailand ?

So now she wants the antu graft to fire someone because they dont support the current gov. She wants every group within the gov to be a PTP member so she can do what she wants and now she wants the group that does the checks and balances to all be her supporters. Me thinks she worres that someone has some hidden fears about getting caught. Good that the anti graft committee ignored her requests to fire him.

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

No you are lying. She said "impartial" and not bought and corruputed by the elite who pays Suthep to bring down an elected government to install a new dictatorship for their interests .

Very Pathetic

It doesn't have to be one or the other. It could be someone in the middle, or even someone in PTP. Just not Yingluck or Suthep.

• Like 2

Very Pathetic

It doesn't have to be one or the other. It could be someone in the middle, or even someone in PTP. Just not Yingluck or Suthep.

FYI................ just check this out because if you think he's a nice guy Wikipedia must know less than you hahahahahaha.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suthep_Thaugsuban

Also do you think if he get's power he will let someone else take it from him ????????????

FYI................ just check this out because if you think he's a nice guy Wikipedia must know less than you hahahahahaha.

Also do you think if he get's power he will let someone else take it from him ????????????

Where have I even suggested he is a nice guy?

As I said, it doesn't have to be a choice between one or the other. Choose someone in between. That is the only way these protests or any following red shirt protests are going to stop.

• Like 2

As I said, it doesn't have to be a choice between one or the other. Choose someone in between. That is the only way these protests or any following red shirt protests are going to stop.

I agree but where is the right person ?????????????????? 99.9% of most Governments are corrupt they just hide it better.

I agree but where is the right person ?????????????????? 99.9% of most Governments are corrupt they just hide it better.

And who chooses ???????????????

Nice move by Yingluck in making the NACC the centre of the accountability argument.

Just why has abisits case not moved for years but she is suddenly fast tracked to the top of the agenda.

Answers please NACC members, International community awaiting

You must be all clogged up, sir.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by Skywalker69

It seems that the wheels of the judicial process keep turning, but if the powers driving events want to avoid being seen to mount a judicial coup (and the consequences under the US Foreign Assistance Act etcetera) then they face a problem of explanation. Large agricultural subsidies and a measure of low-level abuse are a familiar part of the landscape in both Europe and N. America. Policies that fail and cause substantial financial loss are also far from unknown (witness a whole set of related economic policies prior to the recession). Yet Western courts have no jurisdiction to punish bad policies, much less to redefine political differences about redistributive social policies as a legal issue. So to have any legitimacy in Western eyes, the NACC has to establish that some systematic form of corruption took place; even 'negligence' does not have much resonance in the West where legal proceedings against members of a government are involved. To date I have not seen any clear evidence of high-level corruption in relation to the rice scheme, and until that is forthcoming I think the Western powers will take these proceedings with a pinch of salt.

Well said. Not unlike the situ with Thaksin which most independent observers agree is politically motivated.

Moreover, in order to be seen to be impartial, the timing of the hearing could not have been worse. The charges could have been brought back in late 2013 (before dissolution of the house) or the NACC could have easily waited another couple of months when things are more settled and clearer. Instead, they bring the case at what is arguably the worse time for the PM; they would be hard put to prove that it is not politically motivated.

Very Pathetic

So in what way have PTP and Yingluck done good for Thailand and it's people?

• Like 1

Very Pathetic

So in what way have PTP and Yingluck done good for Thailand and it's people?

I never said she had, what i asked was would you rather see a MAD MAN in charge. Because that's exactly what he is.

What a brave darling of Issan she is, taking the offensive from a keyboard. Show some leadership and call a press conference and make these claims in person and back them up by answering the hard questions. After all Poo has the ice-cream gang and her caddy backing her up.

"What a brave darling of Issan she is,.taking the offensive from a keyboard"

And Mr Waza what exactly are you then? Aren't you a keyboard warrior'?

Well for sure Mr. Wasa isn't the PM of Thailand. Big difference.

Yingluk should be very direct with the facts. She should call them out BEFORE the NACC takes action. Call them out not only to thai citizens but to the Intl community. Why cant the UN or other independent authorities be there to have impartial observation of the law/ procedures. Put the pressure back on the NACC.

Good idea, let the UN check the books.

I would love to see the UN check the books. Do you really think there is a direct link back to Yingluk? I doubt she has any dirty intentions or dirty hands. The "Corruption" is going to be some low level dealings at the silos. You just wait. Nothing to do with Yingluk or Finance Dept. Oh..and of course, the people making the claims will be the irate farmer that "Knows all". We shall see. Obviously, I would not support Yingluk if she had a "Master PLan? for corruption. I highly doubt this to be the case. You can say the plan was ill conceived, and use your vote to remove Yingluk from office. Just don't blame the PM for low level thievery that she has no knowledge of.
Thaksin got one billion USD back from his sister. That must show.

• Like 1

JRSoul, how much of this rethoric you are spewing out comes from you really? Red or yellow, if you ain´t with them then you are against them. Living here for some time have made some people lose their common sense and logic. Be smart, don´t be a sheep. By the way, you don´t happen to live in Bangkok do you?

Unfortunately I see this farce going for at least a few more months, enough to plummet the economy further. It was unstabile before but this kind of yo-yoing has caused a gap or a rift that will be hard to fill if both sides don't get their act together and start engaging in talks.

All views I express are my own, TYVM. I live on Samui with my red-inclined g/f and my stepdaughters who are rather more politically informed.

May I ask what causes you to condone criminal behaviour? Is it simply an inability to recognise it? Where I come from we don't talk to criminals we prosecute them (the courts are run by erudite men, not labourers) and jail them when they are found guilty. Those that have abused their position and public trust are given heavier sentences. Strangely enough, wealth (although it allows for a better defense team) and popularity don't prevent this. Thailand should try it.

• Like 2

Yingluck going on the offensive is about as believable as Chalerm getting in touch with his feminine side and doing a pole dance in a Cowboy bar dressed in a pink fluffy bikini

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Well he drives a pink Bentley and the other day he showed up in a purple jacket, so we never knows. :-D

Edited by Skywalker69
  • Like 1

Very Pathetic

The tread is NOT about Suthep.

It's about Yingluck using Facebook and her dramatic words from another's head.

Stop red propaganda.. .those people could care less about your opinion.

They will jail all of us if they could get away with it. Don't be a naive follower. Democracy allows opinion...it doesn't arrest it and deport it and shoot it.

Something very sexy about YL going on an offensive I must admit. Never seen her feisty. I am eager to see it.

So, you have your brain between your legs?

Not much between his legs, so not much of a brain.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

JRSoul, how much of this rethoric you are spewing out comes from you really? Red or yellow, if you ain´t with them then you are against them. Living here for some time have made some people lose their common sense and logic. Be smart, don´t be a sheep. By the way, you don´t happen to live in Bangkok do you?

Unfortunately I see this farce going for at least a few more months, enough to plummet the economy further. It was unstabile before but this kind of yo-yoing has caused a gap or a rift that will be hard to fill if both sides don't get their act together and start engaging in talks.

All views I express are my own, TYVM. I live on Samui with my red-inclined g/f and my stepdaughters who are rather more politically informed.

May I ask what causes you to condone criminal behaviour? Is it simply an inability to recognise it? Where I come from we don't talk to criminals we prosecute them (the courts are run by erudite men, not labourers) and jail them when they are found guilty. Those that have abused their position and public trust are given heavier sentences. Strangely enough, wealth (although it allows for a better defense team) and popularity don't prevent this. Thailand should try it.

Condone criminal behaviour, please... Just deflecting your crummy behaviour by putting the spot light on me.

Where I´m from you don't destroy the livelyhoods of your fellow citizens, engage in sedition or terrorism for that matter.

But I tell you what, I give in when you present me evidence of their wrongdoings, preferably in written form. Because where I come from you are innocent until proven otherwise.

Edited by maxme

Good, about time she started talking tough.

Next, face to face confrontation with Suthep.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

All hot air as usual.She wants to stack the deck in her favour by hand picking commissioners,but it is way to late for that.The game is over,it's just a rear guard action now.If red thugs step in,the army will have to move.There we are,back to the future.

Someone should check IP address to see who is really doing the postings.

I do not believe she is capable of taking on the fight, but her darling brother is and would bring in red shirts to make problems escalate.

If found guilty in regards to rice, not only she will be thrown out but possibly also relieved from some of her fortune

You can bet she has offshored her money already,wouldn't you.A very big decision to be made by her very soon.Should i stay,or should i go now.If she stays and risks imprisonment,she will win back some credibility,could push the appeals out for years,and buy time.If she goes,the Shins are gone.Big brother will spin it that she has to stay, but it's not him facing jail and humiliation.He set the precedent after all.This is a decision she has to make on her own,maybe the first.This will effect the rest of her life.Personally i think she made the wrong call by doing her brothers bidding and doing his dirty washing.This is what it has lead to.Now she has to stand up and face the music,maybe do a small,soft amount of jail time and come out smelling of roses.Then she can take the "moral" high ground.This can all be over in a couple of years,which is nothing in the long game.The alternative is to live her brothers life.Somtum just doesn't taste the same overseas.

It seems that the wheels of the judicial process keep turning, but if the powers driving events want to avoid being seen to mount a judicial coup (and the consequences under the US Foreign Assistance Act etcetera) then they face a problem of explanation. Large agricultural subsidies and a measure of low-level abuse are a familiar part of the landscape in both Europe and N. America. Policies that fail and cause substantial financial loss are also far from unknown (witness a whole set of related economic policies prior to the recession). Yet Western courts have no jurisdiction to punish bad policies, much less to redefine political differences about redistributive social policies as a legal issue. So to have any legitimacy in Western eyes, the NACC has to establish that some systematic form of corruption took place; even 'negligence' does not have much resonance in the West where legal proceedings against members of a government are involved. To date I have not seen any clear evidence of high-level corruption in relation to the rice scheme, and until that is forthcoming I think the Western powers will take these proceedings with a pinch of salt.

Well said. Not unlike the situ with Thaksin which most independent observers agree is politically motivated.

Moreover, in order to be seen to be impartial, the timing of the hearing could not have been worse. The charges could have been brought back in late 2013 (before dissolution of the house) or the NACC could have easily waited another couple of months when things are more settled and clearer. Instead, they bring the case at what is arguably the worse time for the PM; they would be hard put to prove that it is not politically motivated.

Just making an assumption here but I suppose you feel Mr T's acquittal on asset concealment charges was not politically motivated. Then there is the timing of murder charges against Abhisit & Suthep.