Spotlight Go Go Bar Raided

Beetlejuice

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

re

Does anyone have any more info on this?

i was opposite in johns place when about 5 police cars and about ten police turned up to what i thought was some sort of fight or trouble but i didnt see them carting any girls away and no ambulances turned up and around 9 45 .10 ish they all went away !

dave2

pic ... new graffiti in chiang puak

post-42592-0-15022300-1393071007_thumb.j

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

hope they leave foxy lady alone,spotlight never really did it for me.

Cops turned up Fri night late.. 1.30 am checking licences etc

No one, absolutely no one, should be licensed or allowed to play the garbage that comes out of the speakers at foxy lady.

This recent Go Go Bar raid should warm the little black hearts of the foreign "Vice and Virtue" police. Theses people kept berating a member of the CM Tourist Police on this site for having a benign web site identifying locations of CM bars that employ Go Go girls.

Can't let it go can you......two posts closed already on this subject and now you want to wind people up to get this one same attention.

Please let it go ......it's not related to OP.

This recent Go Go Bar raid should warm the little black hearts of the foreign "Vice and Virtue" police. Theses people kept berating a member of the CM Tourist Police on this site for having a benign web site identifying locations of CM bars that employ Go Go girls.

We are well aware of the hypocrisy of several ThaiVisa posters. Trying to point it out to them is just beating a dead horse. They won't 'hear' it, and the rest of us already know it. Sit back with a bowl of popcorn and enjoy the show. It's better than politics, and makes just as much sense.