Another Reason Why We Love To Live Where We Are In Isaan......

sirchai

This might be a pretty good tip for those without any insurance, as a motorbike insurance only covers up to 12,000 baht.

I started to pay in my social security for the first three years at my first school in 2005, then worked for an agency, but could continue paying in.

I only paid 280 baht, or so. When my big bike fell on my right leg, motorbike insurance only covered said 12 K, then my social insurance another 90 K.

Once you'd payed for a year, I'd assume that you're able to continue paying in, as I did when working for an agency.

Work one year with a social security and then "enjoy" almost free insurance for the rest of your life. Especially when older and deaf people from Holland are trying to Evel Knievel you.

I'd hit him and hit him and hit him with a very heavy wooden Dutch shoe. Guess they call them Glogg, a Glock isn't necessary.-.laugh.png

post-108180-0-39764800-1393934457_thumb.

Edited by sirchai
  • Like 1

Another good reason not to ride motorbikes in Thailand I can almost feel the pain in those pics. ouch

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

-hazman-

As long as the Adrenaline was in my vanes it was ok.

77147_657306737640955_376446318_n.jpghoto from

Amphoer hospital, first aid, than with ambulance 75 km to Udon Public H.

But the nights later the pain, the gave me morphine? and for weeks the itching, made sleeping very difficult until tiredness overcame you in morning.

And my new piercing, tongue.png

1017116_664432676928361_1237162515_n.jpg

Edited by ALFREDO
  • Like 1

Did the guy who caused the crash even come by and tried to help you?

Almost deaf? Foreigner hits foreigner and doesn't even have an insurance. Sorry, but that's insane. Doesn't he have family somewhere?

Wish you the best, forget the rest.-wai2.gif

-sirchai-

We did not collide, so he stopped and I pleased him to bring me to hospital, he never visited me in home also he stays only 4 km away.

He did nothing wrong, I made wrong, he sent me mail as I drove to fast could not control myself!

He has no family. No Thai family, finished. A loner.

But he drives the local pupils from his surroundings to school, small income!

Another good reason not to ride motorbikes in Thailand I can almost feel the pain in those pics. ouch

-hazman-

As long as the Adrenaline was in my vanes it was ok.

77147_657306737640955_376446318_n.jpghoto from

Amphoer hospital, first aid, than with ambulance 75 km to Udon Public H.

But the nights later the pain, the gave me morphine? and for weeks the itching, made sleeping very difficult until tiredness overcame you in morning.

And my new piercing, tongue.png

1017116_664432676928361_1237162515_n.jpg

You look pretty handsome on this photo, dude! Yep, they do give people morphine, I'd made a deal when my leg pointed to the wrong direction.

10 mg morphine intravenous. Had to sign a document, as the doc thought it would be an overdose, but it was the only way to feel okay after so much destruction.

Felt like Tarzan, when meeting Jane for the first time.Seems that you'd made many new facebook friends, looking at the nurse's photo....-thumbsup.gif

Edited by sirchai
  • Like 1

Did the guy who caused the crash even come by and tried to help you?

Almost deaf? Foreigner hits foreigner and doesn't even have an insurance. Sorry, but that's insane. Doesn't he have family somewhere?

Wish you the best, forget the rest.-wai2.gif

-sirchai-

We did not collide, so he stopped and I pleased him to bring me to hospital, he never visited me in home also he stays only 4 km away.

He did nothing wrong, I made wrong, he sent me mail as I drove to fast could not control myself!

He has no family. No Thai family, finished. A loner.

But he drives the local pupils from his surroundings to school, small income!

But as far as I remember, he'd caused the terrible crash, right? 4 km away. Can't believe this humanity. Poor, or rich, it's about being a human being.-

• Like 1

-sirchai-

I hope we get not scolded,rolleyes.gif as we took over that thread, but, I think now, NO, its your threadtongue.png , should be ok than.smile.png

I handsome? Not heard that since I was 20.wink.png Nice? Nurses photo in facebook? Really?

Morphium, yes, they, could not find a better location for their infusions and the Morphine as on my neck?

Photo after operation, still in "wake up phase"

1947732_676374185734210_729834729_n.jpg?

Dreamed well with that stuff in me, but not remember what!

Yes, he drove from left to right without any reason and forced me to brake so hard that I fell!

First admitting, that he made that

-because there was a piece of bad road- he said and thought I was still 100 m behind him!

After I came back from hospital I realized and saw where that incident happened and there was concrete all over from left to right, no reason to not drive straight. I mailed him and asked some questions.

He told than a complete different story and put words and sentences in my mouth I did never say to him in the Amphoer Clinic.

He wanted to make me believe I had a concussion and could not remember the events.

As I wrote, only contact in mails he passes by my GFs house several times a day, at least 4 times, bringing and taking pupils to the local school,

but never stopped.

Feeling blameworthy!?whistling.gif

Saw him only once when I passed by school and stopped exchanged some words. He looked at me with open mouth, same I was a ghost!?blink.png

Edited by ALFREDO

-sirchai-

I hope we get not scolded,rolleyes.gif as we took over that thread, but, I think now, NO, its your threadtongue.png , should be ok than.smile.png

I handsome? Not heard that since I was 20.wink.png Nice? Nurses photo in facebook? Really?

Morphium, yes, they, could not find a better location for their infusions and the Morphine as on my neck?

Photo after operation, still in "wake up phase"

1947732_676374185734210_729834729_n.jpg?

Dreamed well with that stuff in me, but not remember what!

Yes, he drove from left to right without any reason and forced me to brake so hard that I fell!

First admitting, that he made that

-because there was a piece of bad road- he said and thought I was still 100 m behind him!

After I came back from hospital I realized and saw where that incident happened and there was concrete all over from left to right, no reason to not drive straight. I mailed him and asked some questions.

He told than a complete different story and put words and sentences in my mouth I did never say to him in the Amphoer Clinic.

He wanted to make me believe I had a concussion and could not remember the events.

As I wrote, only contact in mails he passes by my GFs house several times a day, at least 4 times, bringing and taking pupils to the local school,

but never stopped.

Feeling blameworthy!?whistling.gif

Saw him only once when I passed by school and stopped exchanged some words. He looked at me with open mouth, same I was a ghost!?blink.png

Hey dude,

Guess you know what a Thai would have dome in your situation. And honestly speaking, I wouldn't give a rat's arse and let him pay for your pain, time and who knows what else.

Please tell me that he's got license plates on his car, as you'd mentioned that he's driving kids to school and back? An almost deaf guy, just causing you serious and I mean serious injuries?

Whatever he'd told you, an accident insurance is mandatory. I think that you made a mistake not to inform the------- well you know whom.

If he's trying to turn the story around, his problem. What about visiting you and at least trying to help you?

A Thai would have been in a special room with aircon, better food and also more chances not to get other viruses from other patients, which is pretty common here.

Wish you the best, forget the rest.

Cheers-thumbsup.gif

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Yesterday the local tessaban came to our village. It was time to pay the annual land tax. I suppose in the UK it would be called Council Tax. My brother in Cornwall pays 190 GBPounds a month to have his rubbish removed weekly. My wife owns a few plots around the village (OK I paid for them). These plots total 22 rai. For these 22 rai we were charged the exorbitant sum of SIXTY BAHT. Yes folks TWO WHOLE DOLLARS!!! I do love Thailand.

Do they have their rubbish collected weekly for the 60b?

In our village it is around 100-150 Baht a month and they come collecting twice a week at least.

If anybody from Sisaket area has a Diesel pump problem, please go to Sisaket Diesel, on the left hand side before the bus station. Had my pump overhauled there a couple of years ago and it started leaking underneath.

When I drove to them, a first class mechanic looked at the problem, took some parts out, a valve that feeds the second cylinder, renewed an O-ring, put all together and I could leave after only 50 minutes.

Then my son't telephone's speaker didn't work. Went to my cellphone repair shop, the guy opened it up, did a great job and gave it back to me after 30 minutes. Wanted to pay, but he refused to take any money..

Got many other things fixed on same day. No stress, all of them were professionals and it's always good to know where to go to.

Had to pay only Nueng Roi, not Roi Et.-thumbsup.gif

Edited by sirchai

gee what great reasons to live in Isaan... cheap oil changes and self serve rubbish removal...

You forgot the culture and the Temples. LOL!

And the unbelievable good looking girls, who are NOT working in Pattaya, Phuket and elsewhere, going for short time and luvv yuu tuu match.

Just walking through the local market and flirting with some girls in their own slang makes it to a different experience, than meeting them in female cat bar xx and yy.

And I'm pretty certain that some who're complaining reading about cheap oil changes, or rubbish removal, are not familiar what we're talking about.

.Thought some TVF members would have considered that as a basic fact.-

Edited by sirchai
  • Like 1

Hey dude,

Guess you know what a Thai would have dome in your situation. And honestly speaking, I wouldn't give a rat's arse and let him pay for your pain, time and who knows what else.

Please tell me that he's got license plates on his car, as you'd mentioned that he's driving kids to school and back? An almost deaf guy, just causing you serious and I mean serious injuries?

Whatever he'd told you, an accident insurance is mandatory. I think that you made a mistake not to inform the------- well you know whom.

If he's trying to turn the story around, his problem. What about visiting you and at least trying to help you?

A Thai would have been in a special room with aircon, better food and also more chances not to get other viruses from other patients, which is pretty common here.

Wish you the best, forget the rest.

Cheers-thumbsup.gif

-sirchai-

Hmmm, but first, he not admits his wrongdoing now and difficult to prove he made wrong. second, he has no real income, no money worth mentioning.

I think starting this month he gets pension.

Car has license plates, is in name of his Ex Gf I think.

My home country health insurer forced me to the man in brown, but at a first statement my Gf, as I found out later, kept the Dutch name and participation, confidential, to avoid more conflicts? Was not my idea.

But its not the end of the story, my insurer will have to pay me money for permanent disability, in my wrist. I have a higher than usual cover!

(Wrist, now more or less stiff in every direction, Thai OP Doctor means, "Will only slightly improve!") Photo shows, movement to the front!whistling.gif

1964378_1450169368549038_1842118309_n.jp

I wrote them the whole story from the hospital and now they have also his number plates, after they asked for it, maybe they dig further and I will enclose a page more onto the police report!

As I wrote the Dutch is a loner and acts also not as normal common sense would thinking off. (Visit-help-offer) blink.png

Edited by ALFREDO

gee what great reasons to live in Isaan... cheap oil changes and self serve rubbish removal...

And the unbelievable good looking girls, who are NOT working in Pattaya, Phuket and elsewhere, going for short time and luvv yuu tuu match.

Just walking through the local market and flirting with some girls in their own slang makes it to a different experience, than meeting them in female cat bar xx and yy.

And I'm pretty certain that some who're complaining reading about cheap oil changes, or rubbish removal, are not familiar what we're talking about.

very familiar with it and I agree that many of the good looking ones are still in Isaan but get real you won't get youir hands on many of them unless you throw around a pile of cash same as Pattay or anywhere else and many of middle or higher status not interested in falangs.... now throw in the language barrier and unless you speak Thai you might think you are getting somwehwere when in fact you are not. I have a friend good looking guy lives in Isaan and he is having big trouble finding some action on the side. He's a non drinker and doesn't do the short time bar scene. So who you kidding?

Edited by losworld

very familiar with it and I agree that many of the good looking ones are still in Isaan but get real you won't get youir hands on many of them unless you throw around a pile of cash same as Pattay or anywhere else and many of middle or higher status not interested in falangs.... now throw in the language barrier and unless you speak Thai you might think you are getting somwehwere when in fact you are not. I have a friend good looking guy lives in Isaan and he is having big trouble finding some action on the side. He's a non drinker and doesn't do the short time bar scene. So who you kidding?

I always love to make my joke. Ask them: Khun mee friend mai khrap? The majority: " Mai Mee, Kaa"

I'm happily married, so I'm not looking to date them. It's just nice to flirt with them and knowing there would be so many possible chances.

Your friend who's looking for "some action on the side" should just go to a discotheque, where also ordinary girls are going to, looking for some fun.

.I'm not kidding.-biggrin.png

• Like 1

The above are certainly towards the top the list.

And your post is unbeatable.-facepalm.gif

• Like 2

It's great when you find a good garage or mechanic.The guy 2 miles from us, the same village where Mike Pirompon hails from, always ofers me different prices for spares, depending if I want the jing jing article or not.He never gives the bike back till he's done a test run, small things are always free- air, inner used tubes,( good for binding hose pipes to the taps in the fields),

Changing, repairing tyres is ridiculously cheap.

There are plenty of good people in Issan.

Where are you located?

I just had an infected cutting wound which needed cleaning and a little medication - I paid THB 5k in Udon last summer, a little more than $30...

Bye,

Derk

Calculator is sometimes a good thing... 5.000 baht is certainly not even near USD 30.......maybe 166 dollars is more close

Glegolo

(swedish)

Where are you located?

I just had an infected cutting wound which needed cleaning and a little medication - I paid THB 5k in Udon last summer, a little more than $30...

Bye,

Derk

Calculator is sometimes a good thing... 5.000 baht is certainly not even near USD 30.......maybe 166 dollars is more close

Glegolo

(swedish)

I should have put the "little" in bold underlined italics to highlight the irony.

And no, I don't need a calculator as I can even sum up all my shopping just in my small memory I came equipped with.

Bye,

Derk