Malware on Bahtsold.com

banglay

Hello Everybody.

I've just tried to bring up bahtsold.com on the internet and Chrome has blocked the site and it is saying it now contains malware and is dangerous

Is anyone else getting to same or is it just me???

Cheers

Having the same problem on Chrome right now (18:06). Home page is available, searches work great, then get the malware warning when trying to view an ad.

I'm just bypassing the Google (Chrome) warning and having no problems once I'm in.

To vtjforyou, it's not my malware of virus tools, it's Google that's throwing the warning.

Edited by impulse

Forget all these stupid malware or virus tools...

Ridiculous to even say that a website has malware.

Ignore this message, it could be a malware message.

Hadn't thought of that. Dang. Maybe I have one of those interweb fungus-es since I referred to it? Time to pull out the soap and bleach.

Not at all crazy to talk about websites being infected with malware. Very often this happens without the complicity nor even awareness of the site admins.

This is the most common vector these days for the bad guys getting control of your computer and using it for their botnets.

Remember as long as you have flash, javascript etc enabled you're giving the remote site permission to execute arbitrary software on your computer.

Google has been performing a great service making us aware of these problems, so when a site (or its ads) contain malware the users become aware much faster than they did in the past, and the issue forces the site admins to take care of the problem.

• Like 1

Not at all crazy to talk about websites being infected with malware. Very often this happens without the complicity nor even awareness of the site admins.

This is the most common vector these days for the bad guys getting control of your computer and using it for their botnets.

Remember as long as you have flash, javascript etc enabled you're giving the remote site permission to execute arbitrary software on your computer.

Google has been performing a great service making us aware of these problems, so when a site (or its ads) contain malware the users become aware much faster than they did in the past, and the issue forces the site admins to take care of the problem.

OP question was is he the only one getting the problem.Yes or No will suffice.