Grass?

KanomPang

Easily the best place to buy turf and easy to get them to deliver and lay it.You will be pleasantly surprised how cheap it is.

Not exactly the best time of the year as you will need to water daily.If the area is shaded the broad leaf variety is best.

• Like 1

I would wait two months + and then it will start to rain, and it success will be easy. It you do it yourself, use lots of topsoil unless your land is already tilled and ripe for planting.

Kamtiang market has it every day, but big shipments seem to roll in on Friday and Saturday.

• Like 1

I bought some Malaysiangrass. Just layed it down during the hot season and against advice put it down without fertilizer or scratching up the land. I just threw it down and stamped on it. Suprisingly, it spread like wildfire. And I have the worst land possible for anything to grow. Grows best in shaded areas. My friends said it would choke out the other weeds, but unfortunatly, my weeds seem to be much stronger and are now taking back the land, no matter how fast I de-weed. If you don't have much of a weed problem, Malaysian grass is a good and cheap grass to go with. It even went through my driveway. But it will be over taken by other weeds. I have a particular weed. I don't know what it's called. It is like a vine along the ground. It has a yellow flower and takes over everything. Not a bad looking weed, but no poison will kill it. The locals say, once you have it, it's yours for life. Good luck. I would say go with Malaysian.

• Like 1

I bought some Malaysiangrass. Just layed it down during the hot season and against advice put it down without fertilizer or scratching up the land. I just threw it down and stamped on it. Suprisingly, it spread like wildfire. And I have the worst land possible for anything to grow. Grows best in shaded areas. My friends said it would choke out the other weeds, but unfortunatly, my weeds seem to be much stronger and are now taking back the land, no matter how fast I de-weed. If you don't have much of a weed problem, Malaysian grass is a good and cheap grass to go with. It even went through my driveway. But it will be over taken by other weeds. I have a particular weed. I don't know what it's called. It is like a vine along the ground. It has a yellow flower and takes over everything. Not a bad looking weed, but no poison will kill it. The locals say, once you have it, it's yours for life. Good luck. I would say go with Malaysian.

That sounds like the dreaded japanese knotweed. Wide oval leaves and cream yellow flowers.

In uk you can be imprisoned for having it,

So invasive can penetrate concrete foundations. I remember on housing development we found some whilst excavating. Had to dig out an area 10m around where it was found to ensure the rhizomes hadn't travelled.

The plant had to be burnt and all supervised by licences operators.

It had almost the same respect as asbestos.

But on a positive note....the plant if edible and used for medicinal purposes.

Not that you would want to try that claim.

• Like 1