what good did you do last year?

celso

I paid for 1/3 of a good friends new Motorbike. His burnt up and he was low on cash so I paid the balance and he is now happily on the road again.

Scott, you are such a nice man, you give your GF 60k a month and now you help your friend paid for the new motorbike. Do you have a twin brother? I need to meet him, 555.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I would marry him or his brother for 60K a month too.........intheclub.gif.pagespeed.ce.TVIbELwsxN.gi .

Well Transam, it is depending on how hot you are to get the 60k. Are you hot?

Tuesday nights...roaring I hear

• Like 2

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I almost got killed last year, but didn't kill the guy who's trying to kill me.

I said to my wife so many times that she'd be right, but she was actually wrong.

I didn't give the Sisaket monks any money last year, as they seem to have too much already. ( If they can spent 100 million baht for the hospital)...

I started to drink less Leo beer,switched to Archa, smoke SMS Buris now, saved us some extra baht to buy oxygen.

I finally realized last year that my job isn't making enough money to feed a family and have a beer from time to time.

I made an agreement with my Pick up, that no more airborne motorbike and weirdos are allowed to hit us.

I finally remembered my wife's birthday last year, because my Mia Noi had told me so.

I started to make my own Somtahm Lao, without that ugly and stinking fermented fish.

I started to watch soap operas with my wife and tell her that i love her too much. -wink.pngw00t.gif

Edited by sirchai

transam, on 25 Feb 2014 - 13:49, said:

As soon as I stepped foot in this country I have done something good every year, not just one, cos nobody in this country has given me anything, except Mrs.Trans of course. smile.png

Don't want to be rude or chicky, but just wondered, what did Mrs Trans, has given you more than any Lady in Thailand or all over the world, would have given you?

Answering the OP's question.........I have given my precious self to my wife for the past 6 years.

The most hansum and unique man on earth.

I paid for 1/3 of a good friends new Motorbike. His burnt up and he was low on cash so I paid the balance and he is now happily on the road again.

Scott, you are such a nice man, you give your GF 60k a month and now you help your friend paid for the new motorbike. Do you have a twin brother? I need to meet him, 555.

No... But a do have an older sister!!! Haha na he is a really close friend I see him as a brother. So yea if I am in a position to help him I would for sure. Anytime really.

I would marry him or his brother for 60K a month too.........intheclub.gif.pagespeed.ce.TVIbELwsxN.gi .

Aww yea! wait. no I have committed to one sorry man! Maybe next life if we are not both men!

No... But a do have an older sister!!! Haha na he is a really close friend I see him as a brother. So yea if I am in a position to help him I would for sure. Anytime really.

There's go my luck. I prefer an older gentleman so your sister is not going to work for me ;(

• Like 1

I think a big part of doing good is not telling anyone about it. Otherwise doing good may become confused with seeking approval of others or pride.

We can agree in part on this.

I understand and support 100% of what you are saying, but ...

Also, mentioning the good deeds done may inspire others to greater things.

It's a double edged sword ... but it's a good cut ... either way.

• Like 1

Can't believe the moralistic tone people take - nothing wrong with marrying high school girls as long as the parents and local officials approve, otherwise none of your business.

Even back home, many jurisdictions are 16, some are 14.

Self-righteous prudes and religious fanatics trying to impose their views all around the world.

Just because the west keeps postponing growing up later and later, most western people well into their 20s are still in adolescent mode, permanent students some don't take a fully adult view of the world until well into their 30s.

Nuts to that!

er....you do know he's 52, don't you?

There is a lot of pressure pumped into this ... but I'm tyred to discuss it ... facepalm.gif

52 is definitely not his age.

cough ... I thought you were saving yourself for me ... w00t.gif

• Like 1

Can't believe the moralistic tone people take - nothing wrong with marrying high school girls as long as the parents and local officials approve, otherwise none of your business.

Self-righteous prudes and religious fanatics trying to impose their views all around the world.

Just because the west keeps postponing growing up later and later, most western people well into their 20s are still in adolescent mode, permanent students some don't take a fully adult view of the world until well into their 30s.

Nuts to that!

shhhhh....high school girl and grandpa going at it is ok according to wym....

Mathayom 6 is over 18 years of age isn't it?

Mattayom 6 is around 17 years of age.

Just 10 minutes before I read this topic.

I offerred an ice cream to all the people , abouth 10 childeren and 20 adults constructing a house in front off where I live.

Paid 300 bath, and got the nicest smiles you will ever see!

napoleon 3

You haven't been here long have you? There are many different smiles to learn. This would be the 'who the fk does this farang think he is' smile. Would you do this in your own country? Working people have pride.

Just 10 minutes before I read this topic.

I offerred an ice cream to all the people , abouth 10 childeren and 20 adults constructing a house in front off where I live.

Paid 300 bath, and got the nicest smiles you will ever see!

napoleon 3

You haven't been here long have you? There are many different smiles to learn. This would be the 'who the fk does this farang think he is' smile. Would you do this in your own country? Working people have pride.

Sorry to disapoint you Neeranam, but I think this was the most honnest smiles I saw in my life !!

As I said, childeren , and , I think, workers from Cambodja, and I must say, THEY KEEP SMILING everytime I see them now.

But I agree, not all same !!

Have a happy life

napoleon3

Nuts to that!

The law doesn't say anything about age difference.

And neither do I IMO none of this type of thing - if it's legal - is anyone's business unless they see coercion or deception involved.

Nuts to that!

Any adult male having relations with a teenager needs castrating or a blanket party.

Nuts to that!

Any adult male having relations with a teenager needs castrating or a blanket party.

Is 19 a teenager and 21 an adult?

Nuts to that!

Wym obviously has his fetishes.

Nuts to that!

Wym obviously has his fetishes.

I've never met Wym and my wife is 40 but if a 19 year old woman wants to go out with an adult male what is wrong with that?